It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl pepper-sprayed, groped outside Wisconsin Trump rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. That is the guy the cops want to talk to.

He could be in some serious trouble.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So...

Whats going to top this.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Is it too late to sign up to go to Mars or maybe the Moon? I'll take either.

link   

originally posted by: seagull
How? Someone please explain this to me, because I am, apparently, too stupid to catch the nuances.

I think what it boils down to is: There is a time and a place for everything. And, there is a time and a place to not.

What's funny is you hardly see any conservatives attempting to disrupt liberal 'rallies'. At least she said she deserved it.

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

where was the momma letting this girl for all runnin gettin sprayed in the face thats a child and groped all up in there what has the world come to? this girl is 15 years old whats she doin outside at some demonstration getting all up in their business like a grown woman. a maze ing.
edit on 3/30/2016 by Criddle because: that girl a minor

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull Nobody deserves to be groped, but was she groped? If she wasn't groped that is a nasty allegation to make. After she was or wasn't groped she punched somebody and then somebody pepper sprayed her.
None of this should have happened.
It seems to me to really be about grown adults and teenagers with emotions running too high and people behaving poorly all around.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. That is the guy the cops want to talk to.

He could be in some serious trouble.

Does the RED CAP mean he's a Trump supporter? Hope not. We don't need another day of looping CNN video clips, like we saw of that Trump supporter punching the protester, as the protester was being led out of a rally by the police.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If you have video evidence she was groped, please post it.

I don't think she should have been pepper sprayed unless it was by a person that she actually assaulted.

She committed assault. That much is clear.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
She committed assault. That much is clear.

Needs to be repeated. Everyone seems to want to overlook that even though it was plain as day.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So...

Whats going to top this.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Is it too late to sign up to go to Mars or maybe the Moon? I'll take either.
I'm not in the least entertained, I feel a bit disgusted really.
Can we as human beings not gather in a crowd without crap like this happening? Even with opposing views, humans have the brain power to not enter into the personal space of others, crowded or not. I learned in kindergarten what is appropriate touching of another person.
I'm not ready for Mars, but perhaps a different dimension where people know how to use their words.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Criddle
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

where was the momma letting this girl for all runnin gettin sprayed in the face thats a child and groped all up in there what has the world come to? this girl is 15 years old whats she doin outside at some demonstration getting all up in their business like a grown woman. a maze ing.

Find the person who entered the bad review for your place girl, and get her to change it. I know aint that many rats in the place! Check it: www.apartments.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

The power of the situation.

People are angry, they always think, its the other-sides fault, or its xyz.

If you figure a way to slip into another dimension, please u2u me how.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

What I saw on the vid was a female throwing an accusation of assault/molestation at an individual, presumably a male, edging ever closer in an aggressive manner and culminating in her pushing/punching (him) - thereby committing assault herself.

Enter stupid - that retaliates...with spray.

In a perfect world where stupidity and irrational behaviour doesn't exist when large groups of Americans are discussing politics, I would call this unacceptable and I still do, it's just that in this reality, it's expected - that's the most unfortunate part.
edit on 30-3-2016 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Here is what I saw.
I saw a whole bunch of people hanging around waiting for something to happen. Waiting and watching. Most with cell phones and cameras ready to film.
I saw an over zealous young woman find her nasty bitch side and let it out for a moment. I saw that someone peppered her, most likely the gentalman in my opinion and she left.
And I saw a lot more people standing around waiting and watching for the next thing to happen so they can talk about it and use it for proof of their own beliefs about the enemy.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If you figure a way to slip into another dimension, please u2u me how.

Working on it.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic I'm working on an essential oil blend that is out of this world, hoping to slip through dimensions during sleep... will let you know how it works when I conduct my experiments with the blend.

On topic, I was just thinking about how everyone want's to point fingers at everyone else, when it seems to me the situation of the OP, has everyone letting their emotions get in the way of clear thinking and no one in particular is to blame.
If indeed the young woman was groped(not sure any video proves this) then shame on that man, but the videos aren't exactly that clear as to what exactly happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It is somewhat bizarre and maybe I feel this way because I'm a father, and I cannot see a fifteen year old girl as any kind of real threat; the pepper spraying was certainly uncalled for, I'm not sure about this groping accusation it appears it could be exaggerated, but if true the guy needs to be in jail. However, her parents need to seriously discuss her behavior and the potential consequences for insighting and involving herself in such a mess, and also for assaulting someone! Like I said in the first post this situation is a mess.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I am actually super entertained to the point that Trump rally recaps for the week are currently one of my things. A funny way to spend twenty minutes!

I would say she clearly deserved being maced after her violent assault. Is this not how we usually ask our officers to first respond to unruly criminals instead of drawing their sidearms?? She may have been 15, but the intent of that fist was clear as day as it impacted its target.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
But Wait!!......There's more....

Turn the volume up and listen carefully to the dialog from the crowd, especially when the BLM individual becomes the focus of attention.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

There are several videos. I recommend watching all of them. I didn't see any groping. Yeah she has a right to express her opinion but she moved up in to the guy's face IMO . He was holding his hands up in a gesturing manner. Any contact that was made was because she moved closer to him IMO. Then she actually took a swing at the guy. She got peppered sprayed because she actually hit the guy. Pepper spray was the reaction of her assaulting someone. That's how I saw it, anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join