It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl pepper-sprayed, groped outside Wisconsin Trump rally

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
i get confused on this

Are breast sexual or not?

Are breasts sexual?

If you have to ask you are too young to know.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I cannot tell from the video, but it appears he may have been pointing his finger and poked her chest.

While he should not have done that, it's definitely not an intentional groping of her breast.

On a side note, I wanted to apologize for past back and forth we may have had. If I said anything to offend you I am sorry. I dont want bad blood with fellow members. In the end I respect your opinion and dont want to make you or anyone feel any sort of way.

I don't hold grudges and respect others as well.

No need to apologize.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Just my opinion, as I can't speak for anyone else.. but I'd say she was sprayed because she punched the guy in the head. Not for expressing her opinion. As for the groping, I didn't see it happen on any of the videos. It was possibly done outside the view of multiple camera angles, but I guess I'll wait to see what the police come up with.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I cannot tell from the video, but it appears he may have been pointing his finger and poked her chest.

While he should not have done that, it's definitely not an intentional groping of her breast.

On a side note, I wanted to apologize for past back and forth we may have had. If I said anything to offend you I am sorry. I dont want bad blood with fellow members. In the end I respect your opinion and dont want to make you or anyone feel any sort of way.

No need to apologize.

It's not even his finger, its the corner of that pamphlet.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

No need to apologize.

Ok, that still does not make the matter any better.

He should not have touched her with his finger, or pamphlet, and she should not be a drama queen about it.

Both are in the wrong, if the videos do show what we suspect.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Now this video shows the entire incident from yet another angle.

The white haired guy has some folded paper in his hand that he waves towards her while arguing some point. This is when she becomes extremely agitated and claims he touched her.

looks like the man pointed his finger at her and may have touched her décolletage area above the breasts. He shouldn't have touched her, but I'm not sure that was a groping. Any one see what I saw?

Everyone is calling what Corey did an assault,
Corey was charged with battery for it.

So why not groping?

What's next, rape by looking in the wrong direction?

edit on 3 30 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Both sides are just being idiots, both sides. When both sides get ramped up, regardless of which side "Started it", it only makes both sides look like fools. I'm embarrassed to see political disagreement turn into the Jerry Springer show. I've got a clue for you, no one on Jerry Springer is someone you want to associate with.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No need to apologize.

He should not have touched her with his finger, or pamphlet, and she should not be a drama queen about it.

Whatever, it barely makes contact with her. She was the one being aggressive. Shes the type of entitled, hate filled brat our schools churn out like hotcakes.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No need to apologize.

Whatever, it barely makes contact with her. She was the one being aggressive. Shes the type of entitled, hate filled brat our schools churn out like hotcakes.

Sorry. I can agree that she was being dramatic and that he should not have touched her in any way, barely or not, but I cannot follow the "schools" comment. That is just an opinion based on propaganda.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The crazy snowflake was out of control. She deserved the pepper spray. It defused the situation and got her to stop the mad hatter antics she was displaying.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Good Grief! She was obviously trying to manufacture a scene.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Victim? You mean the girl who got aggressive,created a scene and punched someone? Which is assault,btw,something people are often arrested for.Of course yes That poor frail defenceless little victim.How silly of me not to notice what a victim she is while instigating an argument and Punching a guy.Us sane people,can't take us anywhere,eh

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The child was the one being violent first by assaulting someone else. The 15 year old child who is the size of an adult,and was acting like an adult drunken pub brawling hooligan.That child.

There are Consequences to one's actions in this world,it does not matter what age child you are. If a 7yo child thinks their parents are ridiculous for telling them not to accept sweets from strangers or run across the road without so much as a glance either way-chances are that child will not even make it to their teenage years.

If older children like this girl want to starts scenes,arguments and start brawling like a soccer hooligan,then there will usually be consequences for That also.

How exactly was i belittling you by speaking sanity and common sense,pray tell?

Dude if you find sanity and common sense belittling to you, there is a big problem. BUT it's not MY problem.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You know what is so hypocritical about whole situation?

They tell us that the supporters don't support violence at rallies and now they are here AGAIN supporting violence at rallies. Old man slugging protester - support, Trump campaign manager roughs up reporter - support, girl pepper sprayed - support.

So tell us again how the great orange one supporters do not instigate or support violence. Idiots.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Also when man was punched by girl, they act appalled, but when another man was punched by orange one supporter, they cheered.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Am I reading this thread, and its responses correctly? She deserved this? Seriously? Working on the assumption that this wasn't staged, and it doesn't seem to have been, if the cops are, indeed, looking for two individuals.

Expressing her opinion, regardless of the fashion, deserves to be maced, then groped? Really?

Is this what political discourse has come to? Some of you actually think this is, in some bizarro world, deserved? Karmic retribution?

How? Someone please explain this to me, because I am, apparently, too stupid to catch the nuances.

Are you blind?!?!?!?

She PUNCHED THE GUY IN THE FACE. Then and ONLY then she got maced.

She never got groped by anyone. The leaflet in the guys hand flapped against her jacket barely and goes off like she just got raped.

We the people have absolutely had enough of all your SJW ready-fire-aim nonsense!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
You know what is so hypocritical about whole situation?

They tell us that the supporters don't support violence at rallies and now they are here AGAIN supporting violence at rallies. Old man slugging protester - support, Trump campaign manager roughs up reporter - support, girl pepper sprayed - support.

So tell us again how the great orange one supporters do not instigate or support violence. Idiots.

Are you actually fckin serious with this nonsense? Obviously haven't watched a single one of the videos and you haven't read what occured in each scenario.

Keep at it buddy. All you are doing is polarizing millions of middle-of-the-road voters like me into voting Trump, haha

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

She 19 not 15.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

Keep at it buddy. All you are doing is polarizing millions of middle-of-the-road voters like me into voting Trump, haha

Go ahead and waste your vote.
There will not be a republican in office in the near future, let alone Trump.

I mean you can wish and pray all you want, still not going to happen.

edit on 31-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Looks like a bunch of white trash being white trash

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join