It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Deeply and Profoundly Unhappy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
When all else fails, lower your expectations.Case in point,

an intelligent, kind Hearted, beautiful, artistic Woman to basically pluck me from my loneliness and go on a wild romantic adventure with around the world

totally unrealistic.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Don't welcome me to the club, I hate this club.

Glad to see that there are still people on this planet that enjoy life slightly more than I do. Thank you for this uplifting post.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Put your ear to the wind and listen. You will hear the screams of a woman in agony who is being kept from hugging her children like you are. She might be the one to hug you on the concrete floor. Pray to God for her.

Put your ear to the ground and listen. You will hear the deep sobs of a woman who is being kept from hugging her children because they are dead. She might be the one who will use your hair to wipe her tears and beg you to kill her. You will have to convince her life is still worth living. Pray to God for her.

Put your ear to a river and you will hear the sound of a woman laughing with her child who has no father. She might be the one to play with your hair and hug you on a comfortable bed. You can be the father her child is missing in their life. Pray to God for her.

Put your ear to a campfire. You will hear the sound of a woman grumbling, childless, with no one to take care of. She might be the one to cradle your head and smooth your brow, tell you to stay off your foot, and nurse you back to health. Pray to God for her.

You have to pray to God and be specific for a miracle. God is not being mean to you, God is good. It's the evil force that is and trying to get you to think God doesn't care. You are already getting stronger by being onry. You still have fight in you left. Your spirit isn't dying, its recharging. Just wait. You'll see.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I am Deeply and Profoundly Unhappy - well, you now have an opportunity. Now is a good time for you to some deep soul searching and work out what you have to do find and see your kids again and to work out, apart from your kids, what is important to you. You are also developing the skills to cope in bad times when the sit of one sort or another hits the fan and you are joined by large hordes of people.

If you find out where you kids are now then when the sit hits the fan the state is not going to give a sit wether you see your kids as often as you like or anything else because all that kind of stuff will collapse.

Start keeping an eye out for a good place to go when such times come. start developing contacts among people in the same boat as you.

One of the things you no longer have to care about is all the things most people care about. I read a book about banks recently by a bloke that lost his house to the banks and the he made the point that while we fret about these things a lot, he found that once he lost it, he found it very empowering because he now had nothing to lose by fighting the system and that evaporated all the fear he had about taking the banks on.

See the parallel for yourself here?

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

i appreciate when people let go of their walls, and express their true nature.. Many can say they achieve enlightenment, but still live in a world of dreams.. Enduring pain is the path to true enlightenment, i hope you will continue on the path and let go of the dreams..

If not i understand, it hurts..

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

learn to love yourself if yo uexpect others to love you back

with your opening speech i see why people might not warm to you. Sounds energy draining and no matter any feedback someone gives you it would not be good enough

i know lots of people like yourself and until you face your demons, love yourself and dont look on the world so negatively then the love and support will sure come quicker.

i feel drained just reading it to be honest .

wish you luck though ,this is my opinion looking outside in.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Try a steady dose of extacy. One pill every 6-8 hours.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AlongCamePaul

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Don't welcome me to the club, I hate this club.

Glad to see that there are still people on this planet that enjoy life slightly more than I do. Thank you for this uplifting post.

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosruko

i appreciate when people let go of their walls, and express their true nature.. Many can say they achieve enlightenment, but still live in a world of dreams.. Enduring pain is the path to true enlightenment, i hope you will continue on the path and let go of the dreams..

If not i understand, it hurts..

It's True.

If you haven't suffered than you don't know #

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

learn to love yourself if yo uexpect others to love you back

with your opening speech i see why people might not warm to you. Sounds energy draining and no matter any feedback someone gives you it would not be good enough

i know lots of people like yourself and until you face your demons, love yourself and dont look on the world so negatively then the love and support will sure come quicker.

i feel drained just reading it to be honest .

wish you luck though ,this is my opinion looking outside in.

Your post is so ignorant, I ought ta slap you.

1) I'm in the mess I'm in because I Loved myself (and others) far too much. It's a mistake.
I admit I still suffer Narcissistic tendencies though, just much more tempered. Maybe I needed to be humbled?

2) I don't tell anyone I'm really depressed usually, most people think I'm a cheerful, energetic, intelligent person.

3) Drain you of what? The lie you live?

4) You never met anyone anything like me. I'm unique.

5) I face demons everyday to kill the boredom, and you're one of them.

6) Other people's Love or support does not come based on my point of view, it does based on Theirs. Only I choose my actions, others choose theirs.

If only you knew how much BS you actually believe in. Let's get this straight, you control everyone else's reactions by your attitude, that sad people are vampires, and you're totally in love with yourself? You sound so awesome...
edit on 3/30/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yeah surviving the apocalypse would be a cinch compared to what I'm in currently, imho.

And he's right, once you've got nothing to lose it's easy to take on the system with all your might.
And the system's weak and fragile once you find out how strong you can be.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

That was cool and artistic. Thanks.
I really like you.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
When all else fails, lower your expectations.Case in point,

an intelligent, kind Hearted, beautiful, artistic Woman to basically pluck me from my loneliness and go on a wild romantic adventure with around the world

totally unrealistic.

I've seen the 'impossible' many times. Literally impossible anomalies that would appear to break all laws of physics and are statistically stupifying.

And it's not Impossible. It's I'm possible.

My life is...

It's a free-for-all, a death match.
Hahah...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You have to pray to God

I Pray that I'm not just...

and that they'll turn off this...

Ok I'll stop. I like visuals though.
In fact I'd want to communicate mainly through graphics sorta like that.
It's the way of the future.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
Try a steady dose of extacy. One pill every 6-8 hours.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
The more agonising it is, the more drastic your metamorphosis will be when you finally become the person you're on the path to becoming.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ah, but some people really do care. There are no masks, no saying things to feel better about ourselves, just genuine compassion and caring from some of your ATS family.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My only thing I could add is, dont ever give up, life a brutal bitch, no surrender!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join