It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Deeply and Profoundly Unhappy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I have some more cute memes, hope you enjoy them.

See the difference between folks like you and me,
is that I get off beating myself up,
while you get off beating others up.

But I do also enjoy beating on someone who enjoys beating on someone, for that specific reason.
That's why I torture myself so much.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Is this your attempt at deflection, your attempt to disarm any criticism which comes your way in an effort to validate your current situation?

My "intentions" are not intended to be anything other than what I have stated, merely an observation. I don't find any particular joy in this thread at all, but felt it important to illustrate some counter-points for the sake of balance.

Beyond that...meme away all you like. I'm out.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

delete

edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 07 Dec 2016 18:18:04 -0600Wed, 07 Dec 2016 18:18:04 -060016122016-12-07T18:18:04-06:00600000018 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Necro-bump?

How you doing Muzzle?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Better than ever...

lol!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Thank you for asking.
That's nice of you.

How are you doing jack?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I take it you did not try the extacy?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread, but im replying anyways. I hope at least today you are feeling a bit better. If there is one thing I have learned its that life can be monotonous, but it can also take a turn at any moment, usually when we least expect it.

Long story short, in the summer of 2017 I found out my fiance of 8 years was seeing a much younger girl, 10 years younger than me, behind my back. He was planning on leaving me for her, which he did once I found out. He dated her for 5 months before he came crawling back once it was over. It was a horrible situation but you learn a lot about yourself and others when things like that happen. I had always put my happiness in the hands of someone else. I never stopped to actually make myself happy, I counted on him to do it for me. I put my self esteem into him loving me. When it came crashing down, it was a big realization that though its fine to want a partner, its also super important to be able to love yourself and create your own happiness. I had to learn how to do that during that year, and this year too.

So I truly hope you find the woman of your dreams. But just remember that people can switch up on you at any given moment. Which might sound cynical but for me it was a much needed lesson in life. My inbox is always open!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sometimes all you have is yourself and that's all you need to get through.

It's not fair, but that's how life is.

Deep deep down you have to find a way to survive and be happy doing it.

And the only way to know you succeeded is down the road when you can look back and say , wow I feel much better then I did then

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am living in hell.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

Man, me too.

What's going on with you?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Sorry to bump this thread for those not interested. It came up in the "off-topic" thread list several days ago when I was feeling very low, very depressed. Heavy-hearted. You know what I mean. I had nobody to talk to and that makes it all seem so much worse. As sad as it might be, my main social interaction is on ATS most of the time.

Anyways...the storm blew over, so to speak, and I'm feeling peaceful. I suppose, if nothing else, I just wanted to make the observation here. How fast things can change. Maybe the depression we all experience from time to time is rain, and without that rain, we can't have flowers.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: muzzleflash was it Rocky who said. A man is not defined by how hard he can hit, but how hard he can be hit and keep coming back for more. It's a good one.

Coming across Woody's post just when you need them.
What a guy. Still looking out for us I bet from heaven.

Muzz and friends, talk to us all any time you need. He would have wanted that.

Z
edit on 3-1-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jess_Undefined

You are a blooming flower my old friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

He was one of the good guys.

As were many of our fallen ...

It could be a sign of our times.

Be safe and well all of my ATS Brothers and Sisters ( or vica versa )

We are part of the future ... 😎

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I am living in hell.

Me too...
Tell me about it please.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

You have mail Muzz

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Don't be unhappy (easily said, i know!).

Live is hard and is meant to be hard. When you fully come to terms with that you can then start to enjoy the simple things in life - and transform into a cup half full kind of person.

Onwards and upwards.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

I apologize for my feelings. I will continue to suffer alone. Thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join