It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Another day..another news cycle. As with all prior attempts to hurt Donald Trump, these allegations will only strengthen and broaden his support. Within 24 hours, we move along to the next "big story" of the day.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Another day..another news cycle. As with all prior attempts to hurt Donald Trump, these allegations will only strengthen and broaden his support. Within 24 hours, we move along to the next "big story" of the day.

Exactly right - and more and more moderates will start supporting him as they wake up to the disgusting behaviour of these liberal snowflake SJW's.

These SJWs are literally vermin.

edit on 29/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Here you go, I grabbed a few frames and circled where his hand is pulling back on her arm as he's pushing past her.

larger image

That image isn't very clear but this one is.

According to FL state law, Trump can charge her with simple battery.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Here you go, I grabbed a few frames and circled where his hand is pulling back on her arm as he's pushing past her.

larger image

That image isn't very clear but this one is.

Yes, she did indeed touch him, that has been confirmed. I think she almost threw him to the ground and Trump is reported to have said it was the second worst day in his life just behind the day he realised how badly these precious little snowflakes had ruined the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

disgusting behaviour of these liberal snowflake SJW's.

The woman filing the claim was part of Brietbart.com, a notorious right-wing conservative media outlet. I don't know if that makes her 'liberal' or not, but I doubt a liberal would report for them.

link   
The lady in that photo (is she the reporter?) has the type of skin that bruises easily. Give her a high-five and her palm turns red. She's in the wrong profession!

link   

Of course you won't have any problem posting the law you a referring to, right?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

disgusting behaviour of these liberal snowflake SJW's.

The woman filing the claim was part of Brietbart.com, a notorious right-wing conservative media outlet. I don't know if that makes her 'liberal' or not, but I doubt a liberal would report for them.

If you saw her interviews you soon realise exactly what she is. I am talking about the new liberals - the vermin that have taken over the real liberal movement.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump's spokeswoman Hope Hicks also issued a statement disputing the fact that Lewandowski, 42, was arrested, as was asserted in a police department statement.

"Mr. Lewandowski was issued a Notice to Appear and was given a court date," Trump's camp said in a statement. "He was not arrested. Mr. Lewandowski is absolutely innocent of this charge. He will enter a plea of not guilty and looks forward to his day in court. He is completely confident that he will be exonerated."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

He was Not Arrested , this article sounds like a typical Political Hit Piece .

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Oh I see why you are defending Corey Lewandowski you seem to be afraid his action smears Trump.

Ahh no you don't, see my post history where I state that Trump and his team are full of Sh1t.

I'm just going by that video and it has nothing todo with defending trump. I see BS on both sides on this .

Corey Lewandowski lied, video evidence proves that and police determined there is enough evidence to arrest and charge him.

The only thing this proves is that its fairly easy to arrest individuals or file a complaint for just about anything. I know first hand since I had it happen to me when I was younger by a lawsuit happy individual.

Luckily for me the prosecutor saw the case and threw it out. However not till after they filed the paperwork to prosecute me.

Even the police officer apologised to me since others came to my defense that were at the incident. The guy had a record of using the police as his own personal bodyguard which the police officer told me about. That was not the first time the police officer had been involved with that individual for similar circumstances.

However the guy insisted that the officer file the report and that he felt as a victim he was not being taken care off. Luckily the prosecutor agreed with me and the officer and dismissed the case.

The funniest part was that the same individual that tried to get me prosecuted called the prosecutor a racist B1tch that was homophobic as the reason she dismissed the case , since he was a gay black man.

What he didnt know was that the prosecutors brother was not only gay but dating a black man, who she was very close with. I had the option to counter sue him but I decided to just let it go and cut all ties to that individual.

Im not saying the guy is not guilty of using excessive force i just dont see it in that video.

Why are you Trumpers trying so hard to protect Corey Lewandowski? She didn't accuse Trump.

I dont know? You should ask a Trumpers because i think he if full of Sh1t and could be extremely dangerous as president.

Despite my distaste for trump and his team I dont automatically jump on the bandwagon to trash him. I try to be honest with my self and from that video it looks like its both sides that are full of BS,

maybe when more details is released and the prosecutor actually prosecutes than I will change my mind. However, right now its a her vs him account and that video is not the nail on the coffin from what I can see.
edit on 54331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 14:54:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
I wonder why the MSM are so quick to jump on this and not Cruz's alleged sex scandal. Yes, there is video evidence of Lewandowski grabbing her arm and also there are pictures of Cruz's five mistresses. Yes this is a criminal act (Lewandowski), but the Cruz story is more juicy, more pleasing to the tabloid journalism that the MSM enjoys.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

That is a very powerful post.

It tell a us quite a bit about agenda driven media. The Arab Spring (Obamas political foreign policy) intermeshed w/"Religion of Peace" meme equals "don't go there." The news cycle will save us!

A tug on a sleeve of a SJW reporter by a Trump staffer equals "War on Womyn" misogyny run amuk. Film, more film and sloooo mo film at 11, 12...24/7 til ANOTHER Trump indescretion (real or imagined) can take its place.

A reflection of media bias in action.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Of course you won't have any problem posting the law you a referring to, right?

Sure let me do the work of typing into Google for you.

The crime of Simple Battery or Misdemeanor Battery is defined under Section 784.03, Florida Statutes. In Florida, the term battery means: Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person's will (non-consensual), or. The intentional causing of bodily harm to another person.

The look on his face says "stop touching me".

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And on Tuesday, police booked Lewandowski on misdemeanor battery charges. “He was arrested and released with a Notice to Appear,” said Officer Adam Brown, a spokesman for the Jupiter police. Images of the police report are circulating on Twitter:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The fact that you call people vermin tells me everything I'll ever need to know about you.

It must be easy for you to be a Trump supporter, the Midlands is pretty far removed from the consequences.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Your video also has her on ABC news saying "no one wants to be touched and violated like that."

Whaaaat? Violated?

edit on 29-3-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

As I posted above:

The Atlantic:

And on Tuesday, police booked Lewandowski on misdemeanor battery charges. “He was arrested and released with a Notice to Appear,” said Officer Adam Brown, a spokesman for the Jupiter police. Images of the police report are circulating on Twitter:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trump's spokeswoman Hope Hicks also issued a statement disputing the fact that Lewandowski, 42, was arrested, as was asserted in a police department statement.

"Mr. Lewandowski was issued a Notice to Appear and was given a court date," Trump's camp said in a statement. "He was not arrested. Mr. Lewandowski is absolutely innocent of this charge. He will enter a plea of not guilty and looks forward to his day in court. He is completely confident that he will be exonerated."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

He was Not Arrested , this article sounds like a typical Political Hit Piece .

That is because it is indeed a political hit piece and the media as usual have lapped it up...

...meanwhile the Cruz Sex Scandal enters its 5th day of exploding on Twitter with Roger Stone openly saying he 'knows for a fact' that Cruz slept with at least some of the women named, proof of a $500k payment to Fiorina's superpac has been uncovered with some going to one of his alleged mistresses, and Cruz's wife going AWOL and now cancelling a campaign appearance. The only media coverage is how Trump planted the story despite overwhelming evidence it was Rubio's team.

The establishment is indeed getting desperate as latest polls show Trump closing in on 50% support nationally amongst registered republicans and leading Cruz by 21 points... meanwhile Cruz slipping to 3rd in the latest Wisconsin polls...

Its all out war, gloves off, not even hiding it anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yeah. She's worked for Daily Caller, Fox and Breitbart.

She's a REAL left-wing "SJW" alright.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well it is a good thing it doesn't actually show her touching him, but you can see Lewandowski in the corner of that pick watching the photographer and going towards her.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join