It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
but, this was ok because it is Hillary and two women, right? I mean, why not charge the person initiating the hug?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I am trying to show that contact can be made in situations.

Or how about when Huma tried to shove herself past USSS? without ID?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I made this same point in another thread, but I think it deserves repeating.

If this had been someone connected with the Clinton or Obama camp, the very people making excuses and defending this man would be in an ungodly uproar on this issue.

Topics like this really show how cognitive dissonance is alive and well.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hillary destroyed every women that Bill slept with, crickets

Trump campaign manager, get charged with something, all over the place

I wasn't sure if Trump really was in the race for the people or to help the establishment elect Hillary. As more and more of the establishment pours it on Trump, the more it seems like Trump is running to help the American people and to put the establishment out of power.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I made this same point in another thread, but I think it deserves repeating.

If this had been someone connected with the Clinton or Obama camp, the very people making excuses and defending this man would be in an ungodly uproar on this issue.

Topics like this really show how cognitive dissonance is alive and well.

It isn't though, it is someone from the Trump camp and as the post above yours says, when it's Hillary, no charges are brought.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Listen, if Ted Cruz, Mr. Evangelical himself, was cheating on his wife with a cadre of women and there's proof of it, then by all means, let's see it. It's definitely the sort of thing that has killed a number of political campaigns. So far all I've seen is two of Trump's friends making accusations.

If they're not true, Ted Cruz should sue for libel. I won't assume that they are true because he doesn't sue.

Part of the problem with why the MSM isn't interested is because it appeared in the National Enquirer which is mostly completely nonsense but every once in a great great great while manages to blow open a big story (which is why anyone cares at all). The other part I think is that Donald Trump is tight with National Enquirer CEO David Pecker and has been for years and because this is just the most recent piece in the tabloid that has been critical of Trump's opponents and the other pieces didn't prove to be anything: Rubio's "gay arrest!" Ben Carson "wields scalpel like a meat cleaver!" (above malpractice suits) Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Letter Scandal!

If Roger Stone has proof, he needs to break the story open. There's 5 allegations, that's 5 women who could also come forward if there's any truth to the allegation. As it stands now, where's the substance?

EDIT:

Amanda Carpenter, former Cruz aide, is on CNN emphatically denying that any relationship with Cruz took place. That's 2.
edit on 2016-3-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: BIGPoJo

According to FL state law, Trump can charge her with simple battery.

Of course you won't have any problem posting the law you a referring to, right?

Sure let me do the work of typing into Google for you.

The crime of Simple Battery or Misdemeanor Battery is defined under Section 784.03, Florida Statutes. In Florida, the term battery means: Any actual and intentional touching or striking of another person against that person's will (non-consensual), or. The intentional causing of bodily harm to another person.

The look on his face says "stop touching me".

Surely he must be traumatized after such a violent and horrific incident? He may need to take some time off. This hooligan of a woman deserves to be locked up for her war against men.

Is Trump in this thread stealing my ideas lol?

Tweet from Trump

What is in her hand?

Luckily it wasn't one of these.

link   

originally posted by: thinline
Hillary destroyed every women that Bill slept with, crickets

Trump campaign manager, get charged with something, all over the place

I wasn't sure if Trump really was in the race for the people or to help the establishment elect Hillary. As more and more of the establishment pours it on Trump, the more it seems like Trump is running to help the American people and to put the establishment out of power.

...and i think this is what may win him the nomination and perhaps even the presidency.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Here's the transcript of the audio that was captured on which you hear the question being asked by Fields about Affirmative Action:

Fields: “Mr. Trump, you went after the late Scalia for affirmative action, do you -- are you still against affirmative action?"

Voice (allegedly Corey Lewandowski): “Excuse me, thank you.”
A few moments later (noise of the room can be heard)...

Terris: “You OK?"
Fields: “Holy sh*t."
Terris: “Yea he just threw you."
Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey?"
Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?"
Fields: "That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That's insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign."
Terris: “Can I put that in my story?"
Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”
Terris: “He really just almost threw you on the ground."
Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. "I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that."
Terris: “What threat were you?" Fields: “Nothing. I was asking about affirmative action."
Terris: “And he probably knows you, right?" Fields: “Yeah, I don’t understand. That looks horrible. You’re going after a Breitbart reporter, the people who are nicest to you?"
Terris: “I know, I’m going to put it in my story."

Assuming the bruises on her arm came from the incident, he grabbed the s# out of her arm. According to Fields this is what happened afterwards:

I didn’t want to do it. After this had happened, I called my editor, [Matthew Boyle]. I told him what had happened. I didn’t want to file a police report. I didn’t want to make a big deal out of it because, you know, I didn’t want to be all over the press, and I certainly was worried about my job. What would happen if I went to the police?

I told my editor, and he called Corey and he spoke to him, and Corey said that he did it. He did not deny it. He said that he didn’t realize that I was a Breitbart reporter. Hope Hicks, who is Donald Trump’s spokeswoman, asked for my cell phone number, and I was told that I was going to get an apology. So I waited on that. I didn’t want to make a big deal — this wasn’t going to be a big deal. They were going to apologize; we were going to move on.

I never got that apology. Instead, yesterday, they released a statement calling me a liar. They have basically done a character assassination on me. They are linking to blogs with conspiracies about me. They’re not telling the truth. There’s videos, there’s pictures, there’s an eyewitness of a Washington Post reporter who is very credible. They seem to not understand that. Their statements continue to say there’s no eyewitnesses, there’s no pictures, there’s no videos. They continue to lie.

What I do know is that thus far, the only person who has been definitely demonstrated to be lying about this is Corey Lewandowski. Is this story being made a bigger deal than it should be? Sure but isn't everything this election a little more sensationalized than the the normal level of sensationalism? We've got twitter battles, feuds with the media, National Enquirer stories, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Listen, if Ted Cruz, Mr. Evangelical himself, was cheating on his wife with a cadre of women and there's proof of it, then by all means, let's see it. It's definitely the sort of thing that has killed a number of political campaigns. So far all I've seen is two of Trump's friends making accusations.

If they're not true, Ted Cruz should sue for libel. I won't assume that they are true because he doesn't sue.

Part of the problem with why the MSM isn't interested is because it appeared in the National Enquirer which is mostly completely nonsense but every once in a great great great while manages to blow open a big story (which is why anyone cares at all). The other part I think is that Donald Trump is tight with National Enquirer CEO David Pecker and has been for years and because this is just the most recent piece in the tabloid that has been critical of Trump's opponents and the other pieces didn't prove to be anything: Rubio's "gay arrest!" Ben Carson "wields scalpel like a meat cleaver!" (above malpractice suits) Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Letter Scandal!

If Roger Stone has proof, he needs to break the story open. There's 5 allegations, that's 5 women who could also come forward if there's any truth to the allegation. As it stands now, where's the substance?

There is a metric ton of proof, go to Twitter and review #CruzSexScandal, tons of people have compiled and discussed the evidence over and over. The media isn't ready to touch it yet because they are involved with the cover-up of the scandal. There is also a video compilation that has yet to be released of Cruz entering and exiting motels/restaurants with women other than his wife at all hours.

There are a few threads on ATS about it but I don't think the entirety of the evidence has been posted here yet. Its all over Reddit and Twitter however.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I looked at that video and she was not the one that initiated contact. She has every right to stop someone from touching/hugging her. Hardly an assault and I doubt the woman had bruises from it.

As far as the other video, I couldn't tell what they hell was going on. So I really don't have an opinion on the matter. But I hope he is given proper due process and this situation is dealt with according to the evidence and law.

All I wanted to point-out is that the cognitive dissonance here is obvious.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is the kind of proof needed the same as that needed to determine that Trump was behind the story being planted? Or is that different, where no proof is needed?
If proof was the guiding principal of the MSM then I could understand a complete media blackout, but not a narrative that Trump planted stories to attack Cruz's family.
edit on 29/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I looked at that video and she was not the one that initiated contact. She has every right to stop someone from touching/hugging her. Hardly an assault and I doubt the woman had bruises from it.

As far as the other video, I couldn't tell what they hell was going on. So I really don't have an opinion on the matter. But I hope he is given proper due process and this situation is dealt with according to the evidence and law.

What about these security guards - cognitive dissonance you say....or maybe this was Trumps fault too.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't watch television, but I fail to see how the MSM is being one-sided on this issues. Not only do I see very little on the news sites about the Cruz affair, but I see nothing blaming Trump or his people.

In fact, the only thing I have seen is the Roger Stone aspect and that is because he is out there putting himself in the spotlight.

I think this media bias narrative is nonsense.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Off topic but whatever.

Cruz Evidence Thread Reddit

Just heard on Savage show that Trump may actually press charges on Michelle Fields!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So, did Trump have the right to push away this woman, the reporter, if she had touched him? Just following your logic....

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't watch television, but I fail to see how the MSM is being one-sided on this issues. Not only do I see very little on the news sites about the Cruz affair, but I see nothing blaming Trump or his people.

In fact, the only thing I have seen is the Roger Stone aspect and that is because he is out there putting himself in the spotlight.

I think this media bias narrative is nonsense.

I do watch the news media - more or less every station has covered this to some degree. Every single one has spent the time talking about whether Trump planted the story. Some claimed he did.

But anyway it is off topic - so will get back to this...

Given what happened at a recent Trump conference when an attacker got too close to him, is it any wonder that someone who gets that close to him and puts their hands on him will get pulled back?

I have not seen any other charges brought against security people either at Trumps rallies or anyone else's. Lewondoski is the campaign manager but Katrina Pierson today did confirm he also plays a security role for the campaign.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

What about these security guards - cognitive dissonance you say....or maybe this was Trumps fault too.

What about them? What is your point?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, did Trump have the right to push away this woman, the reporter, if she had touched him? Just following your logic....

Like I said, I can't tell what is going on in that video. So I cannot come to any conclusion.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What about them? What is your point?

That putting your hands on someone and pushing them about is not grounds for the nonsense charge in these situations. Lets have some consistency. Charge them all or none of them. As my post above says, in a security aspect, getting that close to Trump after all the death threats he has received is likely to result in a person getting pulled away.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Like I said, I can't tell what is going on in that video. So I cannot come to any conclusion.

Ah, so not cognitive dissonance, but confirmation bias. I get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join