It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Wow quick to push the Trump campaign narrative aren't we?

Look it up and she did the same with the NYPD during the Occupy protests.

It was actually Michelle Fields and videographer Direna Cousins (both at the Daily Caller). There was a video of the incident that I'm trying to track down.

The Atlantic - 14 Specific Allegations of NYPD Brutality During Occupy Wall Street

Video appears to show that police pushed a woman onto the hood of a car. The woman then fell to the ground and did not get up for several seconds. When she got up, the woman was holding a microphone; the video's caption states that the woman is a "news reporter." A news report provides a video of the same incident from another angle and identifies the individual who was pushed as a reporter for the Daily Caller.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There is no case to answer to if the choppy footage is correct.

However it shows how far people are willing to go to jump on the Dunce band wagon; Sorry I meant to say Trump band wagon. I have made my thoughts very clear about this man but this incident is what you can expect in a political cesspit.

I hate to say it but Trumps campaign is brilliant. Make him seem like the pariah and the underdog and people will flock to him because everybody loves the underdog and some folk will throw logic to the wind despite the fact that he has made some comments that makes an idiot like me cringe.

edit on 29-3-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah the Jupiter police department just got their orders to arrest the guy, right, big conspiracy.

Not really, just one of Trump’s goons has been exposed.

He clearly grabbed the woman very quickly and moved on.

The story about him being arrested is false. Keep trying tho.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Looks like the establishment is getting desperate.

Exactly.

In hockey it's the same thing. Losing hopelessly? Take a dive and draw the penalty.

Weak weak sauce here.

Don't care.

STILL voting Trump.

link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I just heard it on NPR, so I don't believe it's false. They don't report lies.

edit on 3/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Here to push the truth. Care to comment on the Allen West allegation?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

www.youtube.com... Almost raped and brutalized! The truth is out!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yeah their really gonna get Trump.

So many people hate him its stands to reason thousands of people would try to waylay his campaign.

What a really big show

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's not a matter of being forgiving. Reporters historically go to extreme lengths to get "the story", and Fields was no different. Most reporters know that in an effort to gather the info they need, they sacrifice some of their personal safety. For whatever reason, Lewandowski interpreted Fields' actions as invasive or threatening to his candidate, and acted out of protection.

Fields took a minor altercation and tried to exaggerate what transpired to gain either attention or sympathy, and when she received neither from her employer and others, took it to the next level by filing charges. As to my wife being the "victim" of similar situation, yes I would defend her from someone grabbing her. Then again, I haven't had to do so as she rarely puts herself in a volatile or frenzied setting as Fields did. This is an overreaction by a reporter who got butt-hurt by someone who kept her from getting "the story".

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I just heard it on NPR, so I don't believe it's false. They don't report lies.

That's nonsense.

NPR is just like any/every other media outlet.

I happen to believe this story but NPR is unapologetically and rabidly anti-Trump.

They'll say anything to smear him.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
I see Lewandowski reach out to halt Fields from continuing an interview with his candidate. I don't see an intent to harm on any video of the incident including this one. Perhaps Fields' ego was more bruised than her arm...

I see him grabbing a woman reporter violently....

enough to leave bruises

And then he lied about it and accused her of making it up..

From Twitter

Corey Lewandowski
✔ ‎‎@CLewandowski_

@MichelleFields you are totally delusional. I never touched you. As a matter of fact, I have never even met you.

And then Trump said she made it up

Perhaps she made the story up. I think that's what happened," he said.

So ya...Just another day in the Trump Campaign...Lies and treating women like trash...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
LOL that bruise? Looks like you bumped your arm girl.

On an unrelated note, I stubbed my toe into my coffee table and had it destroyed.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I happen to believe this story but NPR is unapologetically and rabidly anti-Trump.

Hardly. But, interesting opinion. Thanks for playing.
edit on 3/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

hahahaha so much violence in that picture. She is completely vertical and he his twisting to get by her. Jeez louise if that is violence to some people..

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What I'm saying is that the whole narrative of she's an attention seeker is being pushed by the Trump campaign. I found the video finally. Sorry I couldn't track it down on YouTube.

Fox News Freedom Watch (Andrew Napolitano) - NYPD Beating Reporters

Watch the video. It shows Michelle Fields people tossed down on a car hood and then manhandled by the NYPD. So we know that this event actually happened. Do you agree?

I haven't looked into the Allen West allegation but so far the Trump camp is 0/2 in claiming that this woman in a liar. They said that Lewandowski never touched her. That's an obvious lie. They called into question whether the OWS incident happened. That was a lie.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Here's the photo:

I think trump would make a horrible president and his solution to immigration shows that either he is full of Sh1t or lacking ability to think.

Having said that How can you be so certain that she didn't do the bruise herself?

Also Looking at the video I saw no excessive force , she barely missed a step or even took a step back from when he grab or touched her? She did not appear under any distress before or after the incident from what I can see in that video.

Also in regards to Lewandowski denying the incident. If she accused him of battery from that incident then I can see why he would say that she was lying.

Again I don't like trump or his people but their are far more valid things to attack trump than this silly video.

Actually these type of incidents blown out of proportion will only do the exact opposite of what you want, which is to add fuel to the fire that Trump is so dangerous to the establishment that they are wanting to set him up.

I agree with alot of your posts theantediluvian but this incident is clearly being blown up from all sides.
edit on 04331America/ChicagoTue, 29 Mar 2016 12:04:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

Yeah the Jupiter police department just got their orders to arrest the guy, right, big conspiracy.

Jesus....It is not a hatred of people that think differently so much as a hatred of reality that marks Trump supporters..

It is being reported everywhere...including Redstate...or do they qualify as Liberal Media too you also?

www.redstate.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

He didn't get arrested?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
a reply to: Indigo5

hahahaha so much violence in that picture. She is completely vertical and he his twisting to get by her. Jeez louise if that is violence to some people..

Right...Now squint your eyes hard and imagine it being your daughter being manhandled and yanked by that idiot...for asking a question as reporters are apt to do...

He LIED about it...why is that?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So Trump has assaulted at least four women in this campaign:

Megan Kelly, Carly Fiorina, Cruz’ wife and physically, through his campaign manager goon, this female reporter.

He's serially assaulted Kelly.

What happened to the age of chivalry?

I guess Trump wants to take that down too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join