It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski, Arrested, Charged With Battery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It ended when the feminazi punched the chivalrous knight in the balls for holding a door open.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Who even cares what Journalists say anyway. Harassment laws need to be rewritten to stop such invasive reporting.
edit on -050011am3kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OH! Just another WTF day.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

You might be right. Were in a new age of darkness indeed!

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I think I agree with you in some very basic way.

First, just let me get this out of the way... I had to look at the video a few times to see "the incident" and I do see how for a brief moment he does grab her arm. I have no idea what the laws are as far as the threshold for physical contact becoming assault. As just a "Regular Joe" I'm not sure if it is a criminal act to me because of the somewhat chaotic circumstances of a public figure being ushered through a relatively uncontrolled sea of people.

That being said...

My four year old son knows darn well that outside of giving his friends a high-five, shaking someone's hand (or maybe while playing duck-duck-goose or tag) he is ALWAYS to keep his hands to himself. No excuses. No hitting. No pushing. No grabbing. No NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If it was any woman I would be pissed. Not just my daughter. Sorry, but i do not see it. Again, I am very much against any type of violence but this "Trump assaults women" stuff is garbage.

If she was even remotely almost thrown around I could understand. This is a reporter trying to get a story pushed out of the way .

Do you care to comment on the Allen West accusation?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

People think they are so important that there is no way someone might not have noticed them?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He didn't get arrested?

The Trump campaign said he wasn't arrested. The Blaze:

“Mr. Lewandowski was issued a notice to appear and was given a court date,” spokeswoman Hope Hicks told TheBlaze. “He was not arrested. Mr. Lewandowski is absolutely innocent of this charge. He will enter a plea of not guilty and looks forward to his day in court. He is completely confident that he will be exonerated.”

The Jupiter PD would like to disagree with with Hope Hicks. The Atlantic:

And on Tuesday, police booked Lewandowski on misdemeanor battery charges. “He was arrested and released with a Notice to Appear,” said Officer Adam Brown, a spokesman for the Jupiter police. Images of the police report are circulating on Twitter:

Yes, that would be the Trump campaign lying again.
edit on 2016-3-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
OH! Just another WTF day.

Vote Donald and every day can be just another WTF day!...you can watch eating popcorn from your bomb shelter.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I wonder what real crime will go undetected and unpunished while the forces of justice waste their time on this complaint.

Criminal collusion banking, tax evasion, money laundering, bribery of judges and corrupt government officials taking 'contributions', police violence without prosecution or accountability, dirty overseas wars and war crimes, black budget ops, secret prisons, espionage, torture, arms-running...you know. Just the usual stuff. yawn. shrug.

I'm starting to not care about any of it anymore. Wanting Social Justice and promoting improvements to the existing system is a thankless, tedious, bully-attracting waste of time. After all these years, all these decades, I think I honestly don't give a crap about anybody else anymore aside from my immediate family and close friends. Maybe just a little bit still about kids who are starved, work in sweatshops, sold as sex workers, abused, emotionally scarred, and indoctrinated. Let the bullies have their way. Submit.
Give up.
Throw in the towel.
Change of heart, you know. What's the use? No one can make a difference when so many people are so closed-minded and don't want things to be different. Whatever would they complain about? Ignorant Counterproductivity R Us, Inc.. meh.

edit on 3/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

In a press and security scrum around a party frontrunner
I'd like to think I'm raising my daughters to handle such a situation in a much more mature manner, like call him an asshole and move on. My kids have gotten worse bruises than that in two days of spring break playing in the yard.

I've sat on a jury before, if this makes it to one it's just more evidence of how far we've fallen. If presented all of the evidence they've shown so far I'd vote not guilty, and write the elected DA telling him if this is what he spends my tax money on, I would be working against him next election.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I love how all the Trump supporters are talking about how Cruz is a horrible person because of an affair Hoax.

Yet because this guy is involved with Trump, its totally OK to be physically abusive to a woman.

Lets not forget this is a culture and thought process cultivated by Trump, who sees women as sex objects and property.

But no no its TOTALLY ok.

As a woman, all of you supporters out there who give them a pass on things like this, really do disgust me.

And before you go on about Cruz on anything else, remember that there is far more evidence in these videos, then ANYTHING you have accused him of on his affair.

Hypocrites and Drones

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
At the 5 second mark, he is clearly grabbing her. It is a 12 second video.

No, he doesn't slug her, but he apparently grabbed her arm very hard, dug his fingers in and pulled her away.

You see her holding her arm afterwards.

Let's just say, for a moment, that the police and the media aren't simply "out to get Trump" and ask yourself, if it was at a Sanders rally and his top male aide grabbed a Breitbart reporter's arm hard enough to leave a bruise, what would you think about that?

I would think it was a horrible thing to do. My bias might WANT to minimize it or even believe it wasn't true, that it was a smear, but if I was being honest with myself, I might see that it was POSSIBLE that it happened the way the police and the reporter said it did. IF that were the case, ask yourself if it is RIGHT or WRONG for a man in a crowd to grab a woman's arm hard enough for it to leave bruise imprint marks on her forearm.

Is it right or wrong?

I happen to think it was wrong. Not worthy of jail-time, but wrong.

Corey has a rep for bad behavior... Politico Link

AB

I see your point. However, this woman went on Fox News with Megyn Kelly and cried about how she was 'yanked down' and almost fell down. The video clearly shows this not to be the case.

If she's lying about that then it's possible she's lying about those bruises being from Trump's campaign manager. Since she took that photo later she could have had someone else put those bruises there.

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Do you care to comment on the Allen West accusation?

No...Nor do I care to comment on global warming on this thread?

Is there a reason you keep interjecting this question?...apart from desperate derail?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Credibility of the person who is accusing another person of assault. That is not a derail.....
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-29T12:05:08-05:001208 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

My kids have gotten worse bruises than that in two days of spring break playing in the yard.

Since when does the size of the bruise, determine if its abusive or too aggressive?

Youve got to be kidding me right?

So as long as it doesnt show up, men can do whatever you want right?

Sickening

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Here to push the truth. Care to comment on the Allen West allegation?

Okay, so I had to track down the Tweet from Corey Lewandowski where he claimed that Michelle Fields falsely accused Allen B. West and then "went silent." Lewandowski also tweeted the bit about OWS which we now know was a lie.

Notice that the link is to gotnews which is Chuck Johnson's website. Let's see exactly what this attention seeker did:

Gotnews.com can independently confirm that conservative icon Allen West sexually harassed two different women at Pajamas Media using more than a dozen sources. West, who was fired from Pajamas Media, grabbed the breast of then 24-year-old, Michelle Fields in front of an elevator while the two of them were colleagues. Fields declined to be interviewed on record but three different sources at PJ Media confirmed this story. (Update: Fields repeatedly and emphatically refused comment on the record and asked that I change her earlier confirmation which I have now done.)

According to sources at PJ Media and some who have since left–the organization is apparently shutting down–West also undressed himself in front of communications professional Sarah Culvahouse Mills. Mills actually drafted the press release that led to West’s departure. Mills, who is married and the daughter of McCain lawyer A.B. Culvahouse Jr, reportedly sought therapy for the incident.

West, who is also married, has a string of women that Gotnews.com’s editor-in-chief Charles C. Johnson has tracked down over the past two years. His marital infidelity is an open secret in conservative circles but a taboo subject among conservative activists who point to his military record and (less vocally) his race as an asset to the conservative movement.

So. This wasn't Michelle Fields trying to seek attention at all.

That's 0/3 for Lewandowski in regards to lies he's told about Michelle Fields. Honestly, are you going to continue to defend this?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Arrested means 'booked'. If you have an open warrant you 'turn yourself in' which is what a lawyer would suggest. Interpret how you want but it was not like he was taken from his home and arrested at gunpoint by Federal officials.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

TheBlaze is equivalent to the National Enquirer. Same as Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Newsmax, etc. Rubbish. Sensationalist, hysterical, alarmist rubbish.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Why did she not comment and refute? I mean, Trump has to refute every whack job out there or the anti-trump supporters label him a racist or a KKK member.

This is not proof. There is no 0 for 3 here....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join