It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is not something seperate from ourselves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
We are NOT our bodies. We ARE ghosts/spirit/soul running a piece of equipment that we're trapped in for a short time. We're not our body. And we're not actually a part of the movie we enter, we're not made of the same stuff. The I in this person is NOT a body in the least.

I am not this universe. This universe is a stage created for the movement of infinite lower mind portions to transform to higher mind portions of intelligence.
edit on 29-3-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

So similar to panenthiesm?

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
We are NOT our bodies. We ARE ghosts/spirit/soul running a piece of equipment that we're trapped in for a short time. We're not our body. And we're not actually a part of the movie we enter, we're not made of the same stuff. The I in this person is NOT a body in the least.

I am not this universe. This universe is a stage created for the movement of infinite lower mind portions to transform to higher mind portions of intelligence.

We are our bodies and simultaneously integrated within the cosmos both physically and spiritually - a duality in that sense, when one can command both. However, the universe, to me, is a welcoming place, much like a womb, where my spirit, my essence, can mature and experience rebirth and knowing.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

We say that we are not our bodies, that we are the Spirit ("I") operating the body, but if the body is just an expression of us (Spirit) then it is a part of us as much as a painting is a part of the mind of the painter who made it.

Yes, the Universe helps spiritual evolution (an increase of Warmth/Light/Love of each mind), but the Universe is more than that.

The Universe is energy AND matter because matter is just slowed down Light to a denser/lower/more solid vibration.

E=Mc2

The Spiritual Energetic world exists Here and Now simultaneously with the physical material world.

This is why some people can catch glimpses of The Light of Jesus or Angels in this material world.

They are able to switch focus from the material (lower) vibration to the Energetic, Light, Spiritual (higher) vibration.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Thanks for these responses i appreciate people pouring themselves into this thread with their oppinions and thoughts. As parts of the creation, there will always be some of us contemplating our own existance as fragments of the universe.
It is good that there is so much diversity. Good bad, neutral. It's all part of the universe and the pecies of it making choices for themselves, or the collective. We have choice and that is what makes living so worth it. We have opposition and freedom, so that when we become free from enslavement of the physical body, our time and our thoughts when we gain freedom we have a higher understanding and gratitude of freedom. Likewise without oppression, we would not fully appreciate freedom.

This applies to life spans as well, we gain a greater appreciation of time and how we use it based on the fact we have a life span. Matter and energy is eternal but is constantly shifting from one state to another, all of it is God and we are a part of it as much as we are among it. Our memories, we may not beable to keep, we may beable to keep. Regardless. What we do with this life impacts everything around us like flood to an arid land. Let the waters of creation flow over our bodies and soul and keep us ever moving within the wheels of time.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Funny you should mention that, I'm just here to ask him how.

. . . direct contact with an alien species

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

How do I call the Transformers?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We are each billions of universes in a universe, everything is.

If we had a microscope with infinite zoom, and placed it anywhere on our body, we would discover infinite amounts of universes inside the body.

Infinite goes in all directions including inside you, feel the universes inside you and you will understand the universe around you.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

So similar to panenthiesm?

Not quite, but note the usage of the myth of the immortal, immaterial, invisible soul, a myth that is debunked or refuted by the bible (well for those who care what it says and are curious as to why people are using the bible in support of those beliefs, not talking about the person you were responding to), quoting from my thread:

In direct contrast with the Greek teaching of the psy·kheʹ (soul) as being immaterial, intangible, invisible, and immortal, the Scriptures show that both psy·kheʹ and neʹphesh, as used with reference to earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

Just some corroborative evidence regarding where this idea of an immortal, immaterial, invisble soul comes from, some from the same comment in that thread:

“The Hebrew term for ‘soul’ (nefesh, that which breathes) was used by Moses . . . , signifying an ‘animated being’ and applicable equally to nonhuman beings. . . . New Testament usage of psychē (‘soul’) was comparable to nefesh.”—The New Encyclopædia Britannica (1976), Macropædia, Vol. 15, p. 152.

“The belief that the soul continues its existence after the dissolution of the body is a matter of philosophical or theological speculation rather than of simple faith, and is accordingly nowhere expressly taught in Holy Scripture.”—The Jewish Encyclopedia (1910), Vol. VI, p. 564.

What is the origin of Christendom’s belief in an immaterial, immortal soul?

“The Christian concept of a spiritual soul created by God and infused into the body at conception to make man a living whole is the fruit of a long development in Christian philosophy. Only with Origen [died c. 254 C.E.] in the East and St. Augustine [died 430 C.E.] in the West was the soul established as a spiritual substance and a philosophical concept formed of its nature. . . . His [Augustine’s] doctrine . . . owed much (including some shortcomings) to Neoplatonism.”—New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967), Vol. XIII, pp. 452, 454.

“The concept of immortality is a product of Greek thinking, whereas the hope of a resurrection belongs to Jewish thought. . . . Following Alexander’s conquests Judaism gradually absorbed Greek concepts.”—Dictionnaire Encyclopédique de la Bible (Valence, France; 1935), edited by Alexandre Westphal, Vol. 2, p. 557.

“Immortality of the soul is a Greek notion formed in ancient mystery cults and elaborated by the philosopher Plato.”—Presbyterian Life, May 1, 1970, p. 35.

Also note the usage of the same myth of the immortal soul (as well as the idea of a Triune God, called the "Trimurti" in the video below) in the evolutionary Pantheistic philosophies about reincarnation discussed in the video below (again, one myth leads to another). Please mind the twist to promote YEC over an earth being billions of years old, note that there is no mention of "billions of years" in the ancient text he is quoting (and his presentation regarding so-called Big Bang beliefs or philosophies also is seriously lacking in accuracy, logic and reason, but who knows, maybe your attention or interest won't last that long):

edit on 24-4-2016 by whereislogic because: addition

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: AnuTyr

How do I call the Transformers?

You will need to dedicate a couple weeks, spend at least 1 hour outside looking for UFOs. Try to be consistant. If it can be done everyday of the week than that is more prefered. When you go looking for them like that, then they will come looking for you.

To beable to call them requires a physical link to them. If they have not abducted you before and tagged you then they may not reconize when you call them. Expecially if there is non nearby or if they are in the process of acomplishing a mission.

The ones you will beable to contact are the scouters looking for people, like yourself. Who are seeking a direction spiritual and paranormal experience.

You'll need to get the attention of one of these Scouters, they will be the ones that will show up to you in person or show you technology. If you are really lucky you may see both in one night but the chances arn't very high as many people who encounter the scouters only either see one or the other and very rarly both.

The scouters may decloak their crafts and flash billiant light to get your attention. Distances may vary. Keep in mind though that you will need pure curiosity if you do encounter them in order to remain safe. You cannot have impure thoughts, such as killing one of them ect and hate. If you do they may choose to ignore you but if this happens during the experience, Well one of the entities is on the ground establishing contact with you might react with hostility to disrespectful intentions.

So they won't always appear to just anyone because certain people will react a certain way. This is where people get the other aspects of the contact experience which can be described as Demonic such as poltergeist activity. Intimiditation, even abduction with repressed memories. If you don't want any of the negative side effects of contact. You need to seek it purely for the knowledge and yurning for adventure, and a desire to lift the veil of the virgin consiousness. To lift youself from the state of ignorgence and into enlightenment but not everyone can handle it.

My best suggestion is to take a couple camping trips during the summer, after dedicating some time to spot them and by then the chances of a scouter encountering you are much higher when you are in a physical and mental state to have a supernatural and spiritual experience.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
We are each billions of universes in a universe, everything is.

If we had a microscope with infinite zoom, and placed it anywhere on our body, we would discover infinite amounts of universes inside the body.

Infinite goes in all directions including inside you, feel the universes inside you and you will understand the universe around you.

Yes, a force or continuous transformation of energy, but understanding it is a difficult, if not, an impossible quest...perhaps the understanding does lie in the feelings, the connection with one another.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here's an improved or cleaned up version of the video I shared earlier:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join