It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The universe is not something seperate from ourselves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

People seem to think that God is a bearded man sitting in the clouds. Others think God or intelligent design is a mere myth.
I came to Abovetopsecret to share with the world my fellow brethren and sisters alike my knowledge and experience of the esoteric.
I may have direct contact with an alien species, but that does not make me anything separate from yourselves.

Because like it or not, we are each part of the universe.

Even you reading this now is on a medium that is separate only by differentiating consciousness from yourself. We still come from the same source
and are very much a part of it.

I am a fragment of the infinite all as much as everyone else is and every THING is.

We can distance ourselves individually from qualities of the universe we do not like, such a fear death horror chaos destruction and what as individuals can describe as evil. They are all part of God, because god is everything and everyone. The reason why consciousness like us even exists is because we are the infinite all expressing itself within a quantum field of choices.

We could debate multiple universes, regardless. All universes if there is a multiverse still exist within the Universe which is in of itself singular but whole in an eternal sense. So we could describe multiple universes as not universes themselves but dimensions since the universe in totality is all of existence, what exists that we can see and measure and what exists that we cannot see and measure is all part of infinity.

If humans create new life forms, such as the synthesizing of bacteria that did not exist, up to synthesizing complex organisms able to contemplate the universe such as ourselves. That is intelligent design in action. The universe is infinite in size and eternal in age. So creation occurs instantly, all is created at the same time to the view point of the universe. As the universe is matter in motion, it has no beginning or end point. So what happens now, has already happened to the universe even if its happening right now to our perspective since we judge time by movement. But regardless of what choices we make, choices will be made. and what happened 10 minutes from now as matter is in motion has happened already and is predestined just as much as what will happen 10 minutes from now is predestined and will happen regardless of our choices. Because the universe is constantly writing itself at a constant we call the present.

So all events that happen right now, have already happened and will happen again and have happened because all motion in the universe is preconceived as it is the universe itself moving amongst itself. We have free will and choice, but all choices we make reach an ultimate conclusion in the present ALWAYS.

My belief of why matter and light acts as both a wave and particle, if we are to entertain the idea of the multiverse. Is that the multiverse is all possible choices that can be made in the current present. There are immeasurable outcomes that can take a particle from one location to another. These multiverses all happen at the exact same time. But only 1 choice is made for a given time. There are infinite choices, for example. A particle remaining in one location can appear in a different location or disappear, what ever choice the particle makes in the present is based upon which * Dimension* or * Universe* is chosen at a given time.

Each possible outcome is in entirety the multiverse. The Universe chooses 1 choice to become its defining choice in the universe in a quantum time frame. And not all universes in the multiverse are the ultimate choice for all movement. The Mega verse if we want to call the primary universe such is which universe is the more preferred at any one point for any particle and fragment of a particle chosen at any given time. And it is constantly shifting as the universe writes itself infinitely. Though time is defined by movement. All choices are ultimately made. So even if the multiverse exists, they all exist within one primary choice that is made. We cannot reverse the movement of the universe to *turn back time* and force a choice that was already made to alter it and make it something else.

We can entertain the idea of time travel, but to rewind the present with all its movement is not rational at this point in time. I believe time can be turned backwards or forwards by speeding up and slowing down particles within a contain field however this would not influence the movement of the entire universe itself.

It is because of this constant that we ourselves are part of this movement, and are part of this process. We write the path of the universe through our unpredictability and become predictable by the constant movement of the universe writing itself in the present.

TL,DR version: Without life in the universe, there would be little to no purpose in existence of suns, and rocks flying through space. Therefore we are the conscious aspect of the universe and are not separated from it. So what we create in the universe is ultimately created by God as we are a fragment of God itself which is all of existence and creation. I would like everyone in this thread to take the time and appreciate the complexity of space and time and how we fit into its infinite plan as we ourselves are writing the path of the universe that is destined to happened before it even happens.
]

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Therefore we are the conscious aspect of the universe and are not separated from it. So what we create in the universe is ultimately created by God as we are a fragment of God itself which is all of existence and creation.

Exactly.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.

-Carl Sagan

Most people believe "God" lies outside of themselves. They are partly right, but they fail to realize that "God" is also within themselves and everyone/thing else. There is no separation from God, the only thing that "separates" us from God is the belief that we are separate, but even then we are never truly separate from "him".

What we experience right now, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US, is God acting within his creation and himself. The act of being is God and the universe is the tool with which he works.

You are God's expression, God is light and we are that light. Just look in front of your face and you'll see God's light, you have seen it your entire life you have just been distracted by the world and society.

The universe and God are synonymous. Thanks for the reminder. S&F
edit on 3/29/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

a reply to: DaphneApollo

These are great replies, peace and love everyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

#nondualism #pantheism

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This is pretty much my views on the universe, the great spirit and consciousness. Even jesus said that the kingdom of heaven cannot be observed with careful human observations because the kingdom of heaven is within us!

When people have premonitions, a gut feeling of a situation, visions of the future, an epiphany, pure insight and a moment of wisdom.....these moments are us momentarily accessing the spirit of god within us. Through meditatuon and prayer, even being creative we can access this spirit. But because of our own ego's, and our own free choices to beleive or not is what holds us back from the truth.

I believe one day in the future the veil will be lifted from all the consciousness's of this planets inhabitants and we will all see the truth for what it truly is. We are reincarnated on this planet over and over with this veil from the moment of birth, the veil is only lifted in-between reincarnation. The reason we have this veil is if we could remember every action and consequences from each life we had lived then this liftime we would have nothing left to learn, it would be pointless being here.

Just my thoughts anyway, but thanks for the post

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

The "veil" is the material world and its apparent fleeting nature. Everything in the material universe has a time limit so we naturally believe we also have a time limit. Our bodies do but the Spirit within us does not, it is eternal.

And you're right, when we die the veil is lifted because we shed our bodies (the material), but you can also lift the veil while in the body by meditating and coming to knowledge of the truth.

Ever heard of sensory deprivation tanks? That's an amazing way to "lift the veil" because you are within your mind alone, not the material world. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mind-opening experience.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I liked your post.. very thought provoking and enlightening. You speak many truths. . Although I do wish you hadn't added this part.

I may have direct contact with an alien species, but that does not make me anything separate from yourselves.

Not to take away a good post with alot to digest.

It sort of reminds me of a great speaker I often listen to called alan watts.
edit on 29/3/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

We will all collectively learn more ( and unlearn) but yes the reason why lives are not remembered in reincarnation is because it would make living uneventful and exciting. There must always be discovery. This is why the universe is the great play and we are not only on the stage but are part of it. I believe that reincarnation is real but i believe *How* behind forgetting our passed lives, is because fragments of the collective that make up our consciousness, that contain the information from our individual lives in as pieces of the eternal void and light are returned to it. And these fragments willingly choose to part from the whole which leaves our * soul * fragmented as the soul is the remnants of matter that has the information from our lives lived stored and are absorbed into a new creation to merge and become new again. Even if all the collective fragments are not in the same place they enter other forms of creation.

Though my belief of the How are still the same as the why. It gives purpose to the universe to have discovery. To have loss and gain. Regardless. It is all the universe, as nothing is separate from God.

God has and is infinite choices being made to ultimate conclusions from itself. What we do, seeing as free will is a reflection of the chaotic but orderly kingdom of God constantly chasing itself for the truth and recreating a pattern from itself, realizing itself infinitely.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

We are echoes of stars long dead, comprised of material that once dwelt in the seething guts of an ancient sun.

The energy we absorb from the nutrition we take in, is mostly transferred from our own home star too, all our vibrancy and our energetic nature, we derive literally from the star which heats our world, the star that our world orbits.

We are but one texture, applied to a canvas so vast as to make a nonsense of our comprehension of scale. We are less than a pixel in this universes selfie, motes upon wind, less notable than a single dot of sand upon a beach on the shore of infinity...

And yet, unlike all else that we have yet encountered in our universe, unlike everything else that we can prove with any reliability of any scientific significance, we are the only things in the universe that have any agency in our fate, on either the individual level, or the species wide level. We are not fully bound by the limitations placed upon our movement by gravity and momentum. We are not ENTIRELY at the mercy of the elements, we have methods of adapting to changes, rather than being smote asunder by them all. We have agency in our fate, so for all that we are starkin, constructed from materials issued forth by corpse stars, we are unlike the components of the universe we have yet encountered, because we know that we are here, and can consider our presence cognitively.

There is probably more to see out there, and in time I am confident that this species will be shown not to be the only one in existence which has agency in its fate.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I agree, if we knew everything then life would be boring. God fragmented itself because it got bored. This didn't happen at any one point in time, it's just how it has always been, God fragmenting itself to gain new experience, but in a way God still knows everything because everything is still happening at once. Hopefully that makes sense and I'm explaining myself well enough.

We are a piece of the puzzle whereas God is the entire puzzle itself. Without every piece the puzzle is incomplete and the universe isn't incomplete.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

That viewpoint is called pantheism. It's been around a few thousand years.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Thanks for mentioning him im checking him out on youtube

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yes ive heard of sensory deprivation techniques to reach enlightenment or to have some experiences thereof.

Its something I'd be willing/love to try. The one where you lay in a sealed tank of water in the pitch black and just float sounds like a nice one to try, then there's your more traditional entering a pitch black cave to meditate in pure silence.

And like yourself i too beleive we can access this spirit within us while in the body, i have done on many occasions throughout my life...in fact it has saved my life once

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

There is no natural cave in the world in which dead silence exists. There is always air, the trickling of water, the scurrying of insects, the leathery sound of wings folding about furry bodies in the pitch darkness.

Silence is only natural in a vacuum.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's what mediation is for, it blocks out all that extra noise, it's only that a cave is probably the "quietest" place you can find naturally.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I personally find that there is a benefit to having death metal playing whenever I examine the infinite. Finding the space between the beats makes it easier to appreciate the silence you make for yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I plan on visiting one sometime soon. It would be interesting.

a reply to: TrueBrit
I absolutely agree and very well written. The tapestry metaphor is put accurate to my belief.

Lets be glad life isn't boring, could you imagine a life where everyone knew the answers and conclusions before doing them. And knew what their choices would build in the universe. Would the people of that universe be trapped by inaction from infinite choice and ultimate knowledge of conclusion?

a reply to: luthier

Yes it would be Pantheism, i also don't think it is only a human concept. There will be aliens out there that think the same thing, even ones that have gone extinct in time unmeasurable. Even if the universe bangs or not. There may be another universe farther than this one that explodes and collapses. There is no way of knowing the answer at this time. But regardless. Even if there was an external force outside of this universe making this universe. The veil holding that force or entity itself would be part of the ultimate universe. Which in of itself, is still within this universe since all universes are within Creation. Dimensions that are seperate from each other are still within all. The electromagnetic spectrum, the light and sound spectrum ect. What allows *God* to create in the Mega universe is what allows *God* to exist in the first place that creates what god creates through God itself. Which still, leads to pantheism. But people can believe what they wish. That's why there is choice, if everyone believed in one ultimate truth, then we wouldn't have ego and belief of seperation. And without that in the universe, everyone would know all choice. And that goes back to what purpose it has in the universe.

But the universe makes choices by fragmenting itself into the infinite determined but unknown choices that are made at a current time. Ultimately what happens right now will be defined in a very clear past. What will happen 10 minutes from now will ultimately happen in the present and become the past. As i mentioned in the thread. I'm pointing out the obvious but this post was about the signifigance of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- Each Self returning from whence they came, Hunab Ku.

Are You familiar with the game of Poker? How 'fun' would the game be if You knew Your cards, Your opponents cards and the cards about to be dealt? Now trying playing that game over infinity.. Now do You see why this 'life/game' You may be a pauper only to be the prince in the next re-boot? Then there is karma to work off from prior games.

If You're going to take the journey 'back' and look into Your previous incarnations I'd HIGHLY suggest You spend very little or ZERO time 'judging' YourSelf. There will be plenty of 'time' for that before You decide to 're-boot' or carry on w/Your Soul's journey.

"We" are actually just 1 'person'.

Signed,

Me, the other "You"..

P.S. You reminded Me to remind You to remind Me to stay hydrated, please accept this as that reminder.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am a big believer in what Kant describes as noumenom and phenomena . That which our senses tell us and that which is the unkowable reality of the object itself.

Phenomena are the appearances, which constitute the our experience;noumena are the (presumed) things themselves, which constitute reality. All of our synthetic a priori judgments apply only to the phenomenal realm, not the noumenal. (It is only at this level, with respect to what we can experience, that we are justified in imposing the structure of our concepts onto the objects of our knowledge.) Since the thing in itself (Ding an sich)would by definition be entirely independent of our experience of it, we are utterly ignorant of the noumenal realm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join