It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgiven!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Today people think they have to ask God to forgive them for the sins that God is no longer charging to their account in the first place. Ministers of righteousness would have people believe God is not totally reconciled in his mind. The great usurper and his fellow usurpers want to keep sin on the table of God’s justice today, as much in the age of grace as he has in the other ages.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I suppose a lot of folks do not believe John the Baptist, who said on seeing Jesus at the Jordan where he was baptizing, "Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world!"

Speaking of justice, I think that God's Justice was to send His Own Son to die on our behalf.
edit on 28-3-2016 by Lazarus Short because: dum de dum

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: newnature1

What can one do about it?
That's the way the power structure of Earth has been built, otherwise no powerful or powerless. Two to Tango and whatnot.
Our CREATOR had nothing to do with it, IMHO. Peace, Beloved.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Who takes away the sin of the world!"

You left out an important word - concept. Jeshua came to take away the "concept of sin," from the World.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

That's the way the power structure of Earth has been built, otherwise no powerful or powerless. Two to Tango and whatnot.

Don't sweat it, bro. We are all dust, and our sojourn here is just a blink in the grand scheme of things. Your task is to prepare yourself for the Kingdom - this world-age is going to pass away.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You left out an important word - concept. Jeshua came to take away the "concept of sin," from the World.

Chapter and verse or it did not happen.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I suppose a lot of folks do not believe John the Baptist, who said on seeing Jesus at the Jordan where he was baptizing, "Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world!"

Speaking of justice, I think that God's Justice was to send His Own Son to die on our behalf.

Israel’s promised kingdom was right at their doorstep, right within their grasp, but that promised program was put on hold. The very blood that was to initiate Israel’s New Covenant, the age of grace have a fellowship in that, the body of Christ has a communion with that blood, it’s the blood that redeemed us as well. This is the age of grace, your sins will never be held against you.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Every sin we have or ever will commit was put on Jesus Christ, but how many people in the world miss it, because they think God is still looking at them and judging them and evaluating them on the bases of their performance.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hahahahaha, thanks silly man peach.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This concept is more important. Reconciliation simply means a change in status, and it is a major issue recognizing reconciliation. Reconciliation from God’s advantage point is an accomplished fact, and God is reconciled where the totality of the sin debt of all the human race is concerned.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Every sin we have

Sorry, I opt out of this. No sin for me, thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

those who ask forgiveness, dont need it. those who need it, wont ask.

edit on 28-3-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

those who ask forgiveness, dont need it. those who need it, wont ask.

That's good. Yours?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Don't sweat it, bro. We are all dust, and our sojourn here is just a blink in the grand scheme of things. Your task is to prepare yourself for the Kingdom - this world-age is going to pass away.

But your sin debt is a done deal. but so-called Christendom today fails to rightly divide the word of truth, because they have mixed God’s program with Israel and his program with the Body of Christ and mixed dispensations together; dispensations that do not mix together, and as a result, they think they have taken on Israel’s role from the point where Israel left off.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

donktheclown don't want any of that cafeteria Christianity, each group placing on their plate the portion, or portions of Scripture that appeal most to them. “We want this, but we will ignore that.” “We will take one of these, but we will leave the others off our plate.” But we can not pick and choose whatever doctrine suits our appetites, as though it is left up to us to sere ourselves.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Please, consider all possibilities. Especially those unwritten by others. Peace.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

NO, man. I'm no christian. I wouldn't know a scripture if it bit me.

I have no fear. That sets me apart from salvation seekers.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Hahahahaha, thanks silly man peach.

It is silly religion. The programs have simply been intertwined in the minds of the religious world. Any kind of works at all, even if they appear to be good works in a our minds, that are done for the purpose attaining salvation, or for the purpose of maintaining salvation, and even for the purpose of proving our salvation is a slap in the face of God, who had to provide the gift of salvation, because our righteousness would be totally incapable of meriting it.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Every sin we have

Sorry, I opt out of this. No sin for me, thanks.

Your sin will never be held against you, you are forgiven in God's mind during this age of grace. It's not an issue of sin, it's a son issue.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

and even for the purpose of proving our salvation is a slap in the face of God,

C'mon, man. Did GOD tell you this? If it's not written, it didn't happen.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join