It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders is sweeping it in Washington State!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

I did that, though - I switched from Unaffiliated to Rep when Ron Paul was running. Then I switched back. Now I've switched from Unallfiliated to Dem so I can go "Bernie!".......

It's not hard - in my super-conservative state (KS), you can do it online. No biggie. Plus, the caucuses (that used to be closed) now have on-site registration going, right here!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She can't have any other job but president. No paid speeches for presidents.

Until they're done with the 4 years in the Oval Office.
Sometimes I really think it's all about MONEY......money before now, money now, and money tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

As much as I respect you Buzzywigs, I think you need to come to your senses and quit supporting Sanders, he'll never be voted in as president of the United States by the people... supporting him will just give more credibility to trump.

For the sake of the stability of the US and international community as a whole, you'd be better served voting for the devil you know, which is Hillary, imo.

"You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run"

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Woot - in my little AK village we had 24 people caucus:

2 HRC

22 Sen Sanders

We heard that Sitka had a record turnout and two other towns in our district had also voted for Sen Sanders!

Word was Bernie or bust, and I met several Green Party supporters!

It's a great day to be a Sanders supporter!

edit on 26-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

As much as I respect you Buzzywigs, I think you need to come to your senses and quit supporting Sanders, he'll never be voted in as president of the United States by the people... supporting him will just give more credibility to trump.

I won't quit supporting Sanders, but thanks for the well-intentioned advice.

He beats Trump in the General Election stats. By more than Hillary does.
I won't give up. But if he caves (or loses the nomination), I don't think I'd vote for her in any case.
Thanks for reading, and for your contribution to the thread!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

For the sake of the stability of the US and international community as a whole, you'd be better served voting for the devil you know, which is Hillary, imo.

"You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run"

Plenty of states still to go. Mine included. I switched from independent just like the man I'm voting for did in order to get some media attention.
Why not TRY? General election, hell, I might write in someone rather than vote Trump or Snuke. I probably will with 99% certainty do just that.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Snuke

Wait - excuse me, but who is "Snuke"?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Okay, but - every delegate counts. Bernie is not done yet.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Now they're covering Alaska - they are hearing a "lot of buzz" for Bernie.......

because, according to one voter, "he's grassroots!" Wonder how Sarah Palin is feeling right now?? She just publicly broke up with Ted Cruz.......btw.

Palin doesn't give a crap. Besides, AK is over 60% conservative voter. Any "buzz" around Bernie is coming from within the remaining 40% and is likely around half of that. So 20% of Alaskan voters like Bernie... oooh.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wait - excuse me, but who is "Snuke"?

Hillary. It is a South Park reference.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The only thing that matters today is how many Dems/Indies turn out and vote for Bernie.
Sorry. Not taking the bait today.

edit on 3/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah? I must have missed that episode!!!
Thanks for splaining it!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Woot - in my little AK village we had 24 people caucus:

2 HRC

22 Sen Sanders

We heard that Sitka had a record turnout and two other towns in our district had also voted for Sen Sanders!

Word was Bernie or bust, and I met several Green Party supporters!

It's a great day to be a Sanders supporter!

I was wondering where you were AD!!!

Thanks for the update. And thanks for your all of your hard work fighting the good fight for Sanders. You put up with a lot of backlash on this board, but keep making threads anyway. I appreciate it. I'm sure many other ATSers out there do as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The only thing that matters today is how many Dems/Indies turn out and vote for Bernie.
Sorry. Not taking the bait today.

Then why did you bring Palin into the discussion in the first place?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Then why did you bring Palin into the discussion in the first place?

*sigh*

Because it's relevant. ???????

Okay, let's leave her out of it, and ignore the fact that she's a ditz with a dysfunctional family and a person who can't make up her mind.....she's a clown, and a joke (by my standards). An "also-ran" who ranks right up there with Duck Dynasty Robertson or whoever......

Sorry if I'm out of bounds.

edit on 3/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Great he still doesn't stand a chance.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Now they're covering Alaska - they are hearing a "lot of buzz" for Bernie.......

because, according to one voter, "he's grassroots!" Wonder how Sarah Palin is feeling right now?? She just publicly broke up with Ted Cruz.......btw.

I would have had to change my affiliation to go there today. I didn't. So, I'm at home today. They changed the venue around and were doing shady stuff with the location at the last minute up here.

Oh, and they weren't offering any food or refreshments. No punch & pie. Sorry, I'm not dragging myself to something with 8,000 people to stand around for hours unless I get a free taco or something.
edit on 26-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The way I see it is counting today there are roughly 2242 delegates up for grabs still.
Bernie has 911 so far. The magic number for dems is 2383 so Bernie needs 1472. He has 26 Super delegates. That leaves 1446 that he still needs to snag the nomination.
Hillary already has 1214 out of the 2383 needed. Less the super delegates already pledged to her 467 means she only needs 702 more to reach that magic number. Bernie needs twice as many as she does in order to win.

If she takes California and Pennsylvania she's over the needed 2383 by 54 delegates.
edit on 3262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Don't disagree with your take on Palin at all. That said, I also gotta say whatever Bernie does in AK today really won't amount to jack squat in the big picture. Palin, and all Alaskan Republicans, recognize that this state has about 40% bleeding hearts and that's it. The Democrats could run Jesus Christ on the POTUS ticket and he'd lose Alaska. Aside from Utah, there is no more staunchly conservative state in the US... and unlike Utah, Alaska is pretty unreligiously Conservative, meaning we actually support it ourselves rather than having to be told to support it by our preachers and ministers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join