It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Vote Trump, Get Dumped” Campaign Asks Women to Stage a Sex Strike Against Misogyny

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

It's all about control! But, again, protest groups are out for media attention, and we are giving this one plenty.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Never heard of a guy who didn't want to have sex with his wife because she had gotten fat? I have.

Which is more superficial - not wanting sex with your partner because she gained weight, or not wanting sex with your partner because he values a man who treats women like objects?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
First Trump was 'racist'.

Then he was 'xenophobic'.

Now Trump is 'sexist'.

The trifecta there people.

OF course voting is done alone so it's not like 'wifey' is ever going to know.

It's just like most of the time between men and woman. Husbands, and wives, Boyfriends and girlfriends.

Just tell them what they WANT to hear, and be done with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Never heard of a guy who didn't want to have sex with his wife because she had gotten fat? I have.

That was covered under legit not being in the mood.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

now, if the candidate's main issue was banning abortion, closing down planned parenthood, eliminated sex ed, and making birth control much harder to get (like cruz), I could see it, then, the reaction would be related to the support for such a candidate. since if the candidate actually did what he claimed to want to do, well, that just might be the response of some women... sorry, I have enough kids, so no, I'll sleep on the couch thank you!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Did you see the thread in off topic demonizing him for eating pizza with utensils?

I didn't read much, may have been a troll thread which I would have found amusing.
edit on 2420160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Did you see the thread in off topic demonizing him for eating pizza with utensils?

I didn't read much, may have been a troll thread which I would have found amusing.

What? Really?
I must be a very bad person indeed.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I must have missed that one.

But I did see the one demonizing Trump for his 'bad hair'.

Throwing everything including the proverbial kitchen sink.

The left is.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You're a monster!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

My girlfriend asked me to dress up like Bowie for sex once.

After about 5 minutes, she told me to take off the wig. She said I looked too much like Bernie Sanders!

You can't win!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So we have a bunch of MISANDRISTS saying no sex to men...
time to move to Nevada!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That was covered under legit not being in the mood.

You mean not in the mood for sex at all, or just not in the mood for sex with her? Something tells me he still wants sex, just not with her.

Much like the woman who is "not in the mood" to have sex with the man who thinks all is right with having a male chauvinist pig for a president.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

but, any women should be free to say no to sex anytime she wishes, for any reason whatsoever, without expecting negative repercussions from the male requesting..
otherwise, all those anti-abortionists, anti-planned parenthood people claiming that if she doesn't want to have kids, she should keep her legs crossed are talking out of their......

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You seem to have steered yourself somewhere strange.

I was commenting that men don't use sex as a manipulation in the post that started us down this sad little path. It's not a passive aggressive thing if a man doesn't want sex.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hard to feel pleasure when everywhere you look you're angry at penile symbolism intruding on your estrogen driven conquest to make every living being a woman that doesn't know how to operate a microwave out of sheer defiance.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: BlueJacket

That's another good point. Are these feminists suggesting sex is only pleasurable for men?

Q: Why do women fake orgasms?
A: Because they think we care!
BADA-BING!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Meh. Men manipulate women in their own ways. And they justify it just like women do.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Meh. Men manipulate women in their own ways. And they justify it just like women do.

Caught on to our secret 'Lifted Toilet Seat' tactic, eh?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dude shut up! My favorite is drawing a spider on the toilet paper then rolling it back up.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Fighting misogyny with misandry. I think a lot of women are going to be looking for new partners.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join