It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Vote Trump, Get Dumped” Campaign Asks Women to Stage a Sex Strike Against Misogyny

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The campaign’s primary problem with Trump is his abundant misogyny. “To cast a vote for Trump is to agree with his sexist, perverted, demeaning, backwards, offensive treatment of women,” the website reads. The couple has compiled a robust archive of Trump’s worst quotes about women, some of which have been slapped across beautiful scenic photographs in the style of a motivational poster.

I want to single out this little tidbit:

Or, “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”

I don't think they realize that by withholding sex for votes, they're basically saying a woman's best and only asset is her vagina.

If I was dating a chick that would withhold sex because of my vote she would be gone in a second. I don't want to be with someone that manipulative.

Link

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That's why I always wear my 'Feel The Bern' tee shirt during sex.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's nice you warn them about the clap!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

It's nice you warn them about the clap!

They know it's worth it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Vigorous!

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Those who vote Trump should understand this: No sex. No dates. No chance.

So lemme get this straight. They think Trump is sexist, so they base their campaign on the premise that Men are so weak they will change their vote if they don't get sex?

edit: quote from votetrumpgetdumped.com...

edit 2: you can't make this up lol, fight sexism with ...

The Greeks did it. Women during the temperance movement did it. This is a tried and true method of getting men’s attention when they’re being dumb.
... sexism.

Jokes on you ladies, you have to give me sex in the first place to take it away.
edit on 23/3/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I doubt any of these cucks that are stupid enough to date these type of feminists are getting sex in the first place.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

These sexist lunatics sound like the few that aren't embarrassed to support clinton. Those are the worst kind, lol. The smarter ones at least have the decency to be embarrassed.

These are the people that have allowed our political system to become the joke it is today.

So using their logic a vote for hillary is encouraging women to forgive their husbands when they have sexual relations with interns and cigars at work?

Or look the other way when your husband has numerous accusations of sexual harassment against him?
edit on 25331America/ChicagoWed, 23 Mar 2016 20:25:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Vote like your lady parts depend on it!

Stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a woman. Remember when feminism was about valuing women for more than their sex?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That's alright. The women will still get 'schlonged' by Trump.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

They get sent to the shed when sexy time happens. If they're lucky maybe the closet.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Most of those women are people you wouldn't want to sleep with anyway. And with the invention of the life like sex doll which retails from $1200-$8000 depending on quality. (which is actually cheaper than dating or marriage and she doesn't speak which is a bonus)

I doubt that threat would have the desired effect they are looking for....could you imagine what the protestors for that group of women would do to protest the protestors?

they would likely be men.....and they would likely be cheering instead of jeering.

And no I don't own a sex doll, but I have seen them advertised in guns and ammo....very informative ad. o.o

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I think that if the menfolk vote for Trump, the little darlin's should protest by not making sandwiches and they shouldn''t iron the man's shirts for their real work jobs.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
That is all the more reason NOT to vote for Clinton.

Blackmail.

Vote for Clinton 'or else'.

I tell ya. I never thought the left could sink to the level they have been.

And just when you think they can't get any lower.

They manage to take it down to a whole other level.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Honestly if Hillary. ..by some unforeseen nightmare...held that station in my life. Lord God please kill me now.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Most of those women are people you wouldn't want to sleep with anyway. And with the invention of the life like sex doll which retails from $1200-$8000 depending on quality. (which is actually cheaper than dating or marriage and she doesn't speak which is a bonus)

For pete sake.

Don't mention that around Clinton.

Next thing we know those dolls will 'deserve' a living wage, and free healthcare, and 'birth control pills !

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

That's another good point. Are these feminists suggesting sex is only pleasurable for men?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol ..gosh darnit, LOL reminds me of an awful old joke I dare not repeat.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

wow

what ever happened to facts and reasonable debate?

so now we have political prostitution instead?

how is this not making women into sex merchants for a vote?

This is why Trump is winning.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
HOOKERS FOR TRUMP!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join