It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Vote Trump, Get Dumped” Campaign Asks Women to Stage a Sex Strike Against Misogyny

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'll start my own gang.

"Vote Bernie...No D for you"

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bill to Hillary: "Not tonight, dear...I'm voting for Trump!"

And Bill's reply is, "I understand honey". He'd rather have Trump as President, than Sex with Hillary, I bet.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

BTW I found the perfect veep for Donald to get these same women really going. Goto The .50 mark

edit on 56331America/ChicagoWed, 23 Mar 2016 22:56:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Bill to Hillary: "Not tonight, dear...I'm voting for Trump!"

And Bill's reply is, "I understand honey". He'd rather have Trump as President, than Sex with Hillary, I bet.

"Sex with Hillary"????
This thread officially went limp.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
And we as men shall start a new movement, a respectable one. Pumps for Trump. We will sacrifice our bodies for the greater good, offering sexual gratification to any and all women who cast a vote for Trump. It may be difficult at times men, even cringe worthy but, it's the right thing to do. And we shall stand for all that is right.

yep, and after he's elected yous can ask him to change the child support laws so you don't have support all those trump babies. we can call it the trumpeter generation!

really, can this election get any lower??? I'm telling all my kids if they vote for any of them, they can start washing their own clothes!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
...so no sex for bad voting...meaning sex for votes..

...prostitution should be legal and taxed...but lets be honest, who do you want taxing you here..Hillary or Donald.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just figured out how Hillary can win. Threaten to release nudes.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just figured out how Hillary can win. Threaten to release nudes.

I don't know...there's a lot of folks out there with a thing for Kankles.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

“To cast a vote for Trump is to agree with his sexist, perverted, demeaning, backwards, offensive treatment of women "

Is there any Validity to such an Outrageous Claim ? Or is it just an Opinion of some misinformed people with a Chip on their Shoulder concerning Mr. Trump ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

My honest opinion is that Trump occasionally says some stupid stuff about women, but I really don't think he's an actual misogynist.

I think these people have blinders on, live in an echo chamber and look very hard for "problematic language".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Maybe the OP should seek out some Current and Ex Female Trump Employees and ask them in Person if such Claims are Really True ? I would surmise He or She would be Sadly Surprised at their answers .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Will they go to hell if they just yell at the guy and have sex?

Reminds me of an old song,

edit on 3 24 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

To cast a vote for Trump is to agree with his sexist, perverted, demeaning, backwards, offensive treatment of women,

...well that locks in the fetish communitys voting. many woman have those as a requirement for bedroom antics.

Dear people writing dumb articles, and ted cruz

stop calling Trump a pervert. Also,stop suggesting his wife being a former nude model is somehow offensive..you're only making him into the sex positive person..and thats the one who wins..always!
and yes, Bush jr seemed far more sex positive than either Gore or Kerry.

the progressives demanding we become sex negative in arts, entertainment, now political blackmail with sex and calling a politician a pervert who..isnt..
what the hell is going on here?!!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

edit on 2420160320161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
From the OP's link:

sex strikes do not work because of sex; they work because of the hubbub they raise. Liberian peace leader Leymah Gbowee has said of the sex strike she organized as one part of a successful political movement, “it had little or no practical effect, but it was extremely valuable in getting us media attention.” Vote Trump, Get Dumped probably won’t convince any horny dudes to vote for Ted Cruz, but it might enlighten some curious souls to Trump’s appalling attitudes toward the majority of the U.S. population.

In other words, they really aren't expecting women to withhold sex from their husbands who love Trump. It's just an attention-getting campaign to highlight Trump's nasty ways of speaking to and about others (in this case, women).

Politics and social issues are pretty important to me, and when I was single, I often refused a second date with a guy whom I just didn't see eye-to-eye with politically. So it's not like I would refuse sex to someone who didn't agree with me, I just wasn't interested in starting a relationship with someone who had different values. Surely you guys are okay with that, right? Or was I not allowed to decide who I would or would not date for any reason I chose?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

" I just wasn't interested in starting a relationship with someone who had different values. "

So , Political Ideology was more important to you in a Man than Romantic Love ? I Wonder how He Felt about that ?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: kaylaluv

So , Political Ideology was more important to you in a Man than Romantic Love ? I Wonder how He Felt about that ?

I just wouldn't be romantically attracted to a guy who had different ideologies from me.

Some people wouldn't be romantically attracted to someone for superficial reasons, like physical appearance.

I didn't care if a man didn't make a lot of money. I didn't care if a man was short or bald or not great looking. I cared about how he treated me and how he thought about major issues, politics being one of them.

If I went on a first date with someone who thought same sex marriage should be banned, or that women shouldn't have the right to an abortion, or any other major conservatively held view, I just couldn't be attracted to them.

Make sense?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

originally posted by: In4ormant
And we as men shall start a new movement, a respectable one. Pumps for Trump. We will sacrifice our bodies for the greater good, offering sexual gratification to any and all women who cast a vote for Trump. It may be difficult at times men, even cringe worthy but, it's the right thing to do. And we shall stand for all that is right.

yep, and after he's elected yous can ask him to change the child support laws so you don't have support all those trump babies. we can call it the trumpeter generation!

really, can this election get any lower??? I'm telling all my kids if they vote for any of them, they can start washing their own clothes!

You have multiple children over the age of 18 who live at home and you wash their clothes, and vote democrat? That is weird.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
These are the types of stunts the left has been reduced to as no rational adult worth a damn in this life is buying their bs anymore..So keep making signs, yelling racist misogynist hourly, and withholding sex bc thats all you got.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Great thread, fellow baconite. Flag star and repressed
libido. Just when you thought one couldn't make the
heap in the litterbox taller without an overflow...

If I was in the same position as during the last election
cycle and singular, I really believe this would be just as
unimportant an issue.
This is also a good reason why the little lady and I are
discussing politics less all the time THIS time... because
if I was single as before it would be much easier to run
for my life from somebody who tried to justify even voting.

In other words, Darwin may be pulling a couple of strings
here to cull the wierdos: and I'm all for it.
It's almost that pagan time of year when something clicks
in the collective primary season brain-- and the rabbit brings
eggs on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the
Spring Equinox. That makes more sense than a political sex
strike because of even a candidate's personal preferences.

PS if I was a woman hater she wouldn't have bothered with
me.. life's too short and we're both getting up there.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join