It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Vote Trump, Get Dumped” Campaign Asks Women to Stage a Sex Strike Against Misogyny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow. These people are idiots.

I would cut my husband off for voting for Hilly.
After all, she says cheating is ok. What man wouldn't want that?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So if you like Trump: no sex, no apartment (another thread), no education (Emory University)...What's next?...no service at restaurants?
This sounds like institutionalized bigotry.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Don't vote Trump and your husband wont give you money to buy new shoes, or take the afternoon off work to look after the kids while you and your mates go for coffee...

Imagine how stupid that kind of thing would be? Universal suffrage means everyone eligible gets to vote or whoever they damn well like. I wouldn't dream of telling my wife she had to vote a certain way. I have respect for her. (She has too much self respect to pay any attention to that sort of rubbish anyway...And she loathes Donald Trump)

If you can't respect your partner's opinions, should you be with them anyway? You obviously have control issues.
edit on 14pThu, 24 Mar 2016 08:09:14 -050020162016-03-24T08:09:14-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 50pThu, 24 Mar 2016 08:11:50 -050020162016-03-24T08:11:50-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling, addendum

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Women can dump who they like. Voting for trump seems like a good enough reason. But then I'm one of those nasty women feminists.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The radicals have to go for extraordinary measures because these are times are not ordinary. These women are doing this for media attention, however are the protesters in Democracy Spring going for more than media attention?

www.breitbart.com...

www.democracyspring.org...
edit on 24-3-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Wow. These people are idiots.

I would cut my husband off for voting for Hilly.
After all, she says cheating is ok. What man wouldn't want that?

Define: "cut my husband off"...for voting for Hillary.
Not, literally, I hope.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Seriously though, what the hell ever happened to your vote being secret? And are they also saying that we are whores, because we would be sleeping with them, before we even got to know them? (And their political views?)

I AM SO OFFENDED!!!!

edit on 24-3-2016 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nope, that's awesome! Guys do the exact same thing as well, though most won't admit it!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Nope, that's awesome! Guys do the exact same thing as well, though most won't admit it!

Touche.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

In my relationship, we discussed our views on both of those issues subjects on the first date as well. I must have passed her test just fine, because I got a second (and third) date.

She passed mine too. Guys just don't bring it up as much, I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Oh I'm sure guys do it too. Would I blame a gun-loving guy who dumped a girl after the first date if she told him she favored legislation to restrict guns even to the point of banning them? Of course not.

And yet, I'm to blame if I refused to date a guy who loves Trump? Sheesh...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

well, one day my washer will die, and they will be stuck dragging their own clothes to the laundrymat. but at the moment, it's so sick that if you don't monitor it, it will sit in the same cycle all day...I'd rather do the clothes thank you. and my voting history kind of paints me as an equal opportunity voter, I voted for carter, then I voted for reagan, then clinton, bush, and then I got disgusted and just stopped voting for either party... I'm a mickey mouse supporter, ya know he has a magic wand and at this point, it would take someone with some heavy duty magic to divert us off the path we are on.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ironically, any woman controlling, shallow, narrow-minded and myopic enough to deny her man sex because of who he wants to vote for...is not a woman a guy would really want for a serious relationship beyond 'just sex'.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

i bet you're still young and if not good luck finding happiness thinking like that, honestly life is too short to be throwing away love over a difference in opinions, you never know who you will love in life.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

i bet you're still young and if not good luck finding happiness thinking like that, honestly life is too short to be throwing away love over a difference in opinions, you never know who you will love in life.

Nope, not young - and I've been married for 17 years to someone who has the same values and views as I do. My picky ways have been pretty successful for me so far. With divorce rates the way they are, people need to be a little pickier, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I think there's something to be said for this. The best relationships I've had have been with women that had a similar upbringing and moral code to myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: namehere

Nope, not young - and I've been married for 17 years to someone who has the same values and views as I do. My picky ways have been pretty successful for me so far. With divorce rates the way they are, people need to be a little pickier, in my opinion.

Or even a LOT pickier, for that matter.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ironically, any woman controlling, shallow, narrow-minded and myopic enough to deny her man sex because of who he wants to vote for...is not a woman a guy would really want for a serious relationship beyond 'just sex'.

That behavior is passive-aggressive and men do it too, but if you go on to this group's site they say it is for media attention and a bit of fun (tongue in cheek).

Read how and why passive-aggressive men withhold sex.

divorcesupport.about.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I have never heard of a guy refusing sex for any other reason than legit not being in the mood (rare), being tired (happens) or injured.

If a guy says he's too tired, he's probably just tired.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

hmm i see, well you got lucky with love then, but still it never hurts to try to understand the other side and compromise does it, anyways this is getting off topic so i better stop right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join