It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here so this is my introduction to the ATS family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey there people at ATS, my name is Eduardo, Edward on the phone when i'm at work where i'm currently writing this, i'm 24 years old and I have a dog called Sandoz that is my whole life. I live in Costa Rica a beautiful small country in Latin America where there is a lot of wildlife, always wondered if a country like this could be a place where weird "out of the common mind" things happen.

I have always been interested in the weird stuff, ranging from things like magic, spirituality, drugs and psychedelia, aliens, paranormal stuff, horror stuff, new age, different worlds, urban legends and so on, I think they give some spice to life, I strongly believe stranger things happen out there more than we give credit for and i'm a believer and I want to find the truth.

Right now I just got a job as an outbound sales agent, a great opportunity I was missing in life, i'm trying to save money to buy a modest car so I can start hunting around for weird stuff, i'm planning on going to mountains near and far form home so I can start looking for places, secrets, mysteries, maybe find some gnomes, we have a strong believe here in Costa Rica that there are gnomes that get people lost in the forest so I want to start from there, also saving some money for a telescope to start doing watch of the skies, I consider myself an UFO freak as I think everyone else here does so i'm totally hyped up about joining ATS.

I've been spending a lot of time reading the forums so now i'm here and I hope to meet new friends as well as meet people with the same interests and exchange thoughts and ideas and learn together. If there is anything anyone wants to know hit me up. Oh and my main dream is someday to see a real UFO somewhere up there lol. Bye guys.

E.

edit on 23/03/16 by angstwatcher13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angstwatcher13
I live in Costa Rica a beautiful small country in Latin America where there is a lot of wildlife, always wondered if a country like this could be a place where weird "out of the common mind" things happen.

Welcome!

I love Costa Rica. A couple of years ago I spent 2 months travelling around the country from Nicaragua to Panama, and it was one of my favorite countries to visit.

As for the "weird" in Cost Rica, I'm sure you've heard of the Spheres there:

They've definitely been featured here on ATS a number of times

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Welcome to our little palace, Eduardo...

Enjoy your stay.

Speak to Ghost above me for a spiffy little avatar, he is a King amongst Kings when it comes to such wizardry.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey there Ghost and Hazardous, thank you for the warm welcome.

Yes, Costa Rica is a magical place I love it here, I have been to Nicaragua as well, hot places tho, thing I dislike.
And yeah I have seen the spheres in person in a few museums where they were left, such a mysterious thing, i'll look the threads for them for sure, i'm already intrigued.
And I will hit you up soon for a cool avatar, yours is looking pretty neat.
Have a nice one guys

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ooooh! Costa Rica. Love the coffee from there!

Greetings aw13

Gnomes would be cool. The stone spheres are pretty cool. Ghost, my thought on those were that before the wheel with a few planks you could move a platform (or the sarsen stones) around pretty easily. Just an idea.

Enjoy the place! As a relative noob myself the ATS Freshman Forum is a place I usually point out (I reference the bbcode guide all the time) to make your post if not pretty at least readable! There are a bunch of great people in there willing to help you as well.

Hugs to your dog! And a "cheers" to you!

edit on 23-3-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

edit on 23-3-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Grammar nazi

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angstwatcher13

Welcome to ATS! Have you ever seen the "mysterious spheres" in Costa Rica? I don't know how common they are, or if they're only in one area (will have to read up again), but the guy I work with from Costa Rica had never even heard of them. I'd be interested in the lore/experience regarding them from a native Costa Rican (and whether there's anything beyond what the rest of the world speculates.)

EDIT: Ahh, I opened this tab earlier but didn't refresh before posting - it seems the spheres question has been asked and answered already! That makes you our official sphere investigator LOL.

Again, welcome!
edit on 3/23/2016 by dogstar23 because: catching up to the present

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. We are all jealous of the beautiful place you live!

Remember....seperate paragraphs when posting please! (Drives our eyes crazy!!!)

MS

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Eduardo - it's great to see another interested person joining the ranks of us whackos on ATS.

What a cool place to live, I understand it's one of the most bio-diverse places on the face of the planet. My girlfriend's sister actually lives in your country and sells Real Estate, she has nothing but good things to say about it.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums friend

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yeah I have actually seem them and touched them, there are a few at a museum in San Jose downtown they are pretty weird and people at the museum don't even know how to explain them they were just brought there.

But to be honest I have to do more research regarding them, the majority are located in Osa that is like 3 hours away form where I live but you are right i'm a official spheres investigator now haha I will try and do my homework and maybe make a thread about them in the future and from what I investigated.

And thank you for the warm welcome dogstar

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well, if you're ever interested in an avatar, head over to this topic. It's the official Avatar Creations thread.

You can request one from anyone or me directly

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. You'll be very happy with your decision to join the ranks of us "out of the common mind" folks. Enjoy your stay; don't let the inevitable disagreement/argument you encounter discourage you from posting. There are a ton of great people and information on these boards, and I hope you find those in spades during your membership at ATS.

Look forward to your future contributions, E!

Cheers,

Tony

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Coffee here is pretty good, i'm totally a coffee freak but gives me anxiety so I have stopped drinking it sadly.

About the spheres as I told dogstar i'm gonna do my research and I will bring you guys news about it, they are pretty far from me but they are in a cool place so I will take a vacation and get there and ask the people around. Seems like a cool adventure

I will visit the Freshman Forum. and thanks for the hugs my dog will appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you ! and I already edit it so I think it looks better now

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Hell yeah I love whacked up people like me so yeah this is gonna be fun.

She lives here? I bet I know her haha CR is actually pretty small you always stumble upon the same people. Buut yeah if you guys come here I can be a great tour guide I know all the right spots.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

I am already happy to be honest, everyone seems pretty laid back, so thanks a lot Tony. I will try my best to bring great content to the table!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

One piece of advice....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Ha! That's great to know - she lives in Samara on the West Coast of your beautiful country

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Welcome to the funny farm. We have a wonderful collection of people with amazing minds. You have come to the perfect place for the weird and unexplained. Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around the boards. Don't open the 3rd door on the left and you will be fine

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

HAHA

top topics

<<   2 >>

join