It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Continued by: 2017
Previous year's links:
BTS : Avatar Creations 2015
BTS : Avatar Creations 2014
BTS: Avatar Creations...the Original

A place where the ATS artists and the avatar-challenged can continue to meet and share info to create that "perfect" avatar.....the new thread dedicated to requests for avatars and those who are willing to help create them.

Pixel Space: The new "visible" space for background images is 198 pixels wide and 420-480 pixels tall depending on other factors in your mini-profile and what type of computer is being used to view the site (example: tablet vs. PC).

Based on this, the recommended size for the most common member profile (1 line or no custom title) is 200 X 1600. If a two-line custom title is used, the recommended size is 200X1600

Also, please review the Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds and Terms and Conditions
and

ATS Avatars should be no larger than 170 pixels wide by 240 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 75kb.

ATS Mini-Profile Backgrounds should be no larger than 200 pixels wide by 1600 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 150kb.

ATS Signature Images should be no larger than 600 pixels wide by 70 pixels tall, with a maximum file size of 50kb.

The posting of any image that violates the ATS Terms & Conditions will result in an immediate account termination.

How to re-size your mini-profile background image for ATS 5/3

Enjoy!!!

What Helps the Avatar Creator

• If you have an image you would like please post it and let us know what you are looking for.
  • Do you have a basic idea of what you want?
  • Do you want it Masculine, Feminine, or Neutral in nature?
  • Do you have a color base you would like it to be?
  • Are you looking for an Avatar, Background, Signature or combinations of them?
  • Are you looking for an animated Avatar or Signature?(animated backgrounds are not allowed)

**thanks to Agarta for the avatar tips!!

edit on 12/16/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:44 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Agarta, from the old thread

The following are step by step directions on how to set your new Avatar, Background, and/or Signature image. There are glitches that occur if some things are done out of order and you have not had an Avatar set already.

Between these lines is a transparent Avatar. If you are using a new background, highlight it and click to save to your computer.

or copy the following code: h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ut4e7bd94d.gif

At the top of the main page, click on the small arrow (highlighted below) to reveal a drop down menu.

Select ‘upload’ (shown above) and it will go to this page;

You now need to upload your invisible gif to the site. Click the upload feature in the top left of the page to bring up this window;

Click on select files, and select the image from your computer.

IMPORTANT: To get the image to upload, you must then click the upload icon to activate it.

Once you have activated it, the picture will upload below the icon, and say 100% when it is finished. The images box will then close.

Locate and click on the invisible avatar picture. It should be at the top left, as it will be your newest upload. Then click on the small man icon as shown below to set it as your avatar.

Alternatively, if you wish to use the invisible gif code already posted, simply select the same drop down bar and select ‘account’ to the left (shown below). Then copy and paste the code into the ‘your avatar’ space as shown. Remember to remove the space between the h and the t at the beginning or the code will not work.

Now you need to place your background. Select and upload the image of your choosing by following the same steps above for avatar pictures above. Bring up the toolbar from the drop down arrow, and select ‘upload.’
    Select the file from your computer, and then click on the cloud icon to begin the upload.
    Once this is finished, click on the newly uploaded picture and select the small window icon (shown below) to set the image as your background.

You should now have a full length background with an invisible window in front.
    edit on Thu Dec 31 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
    link   
    I want to be first so I can garner hundreds of stars!!!

I am only teasing.

I just wanted to thank everyone that participates in this thread and those that came before it. You help all of us make and leave our own "marks" with every post a ton of us make here on ATS. You give those of us with little to no creativity (computer wise) a way to still creatively express ourselves, our moods, and what we may or may not stand for.

So kudos to you all and thanks again!!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:27 PM
    link   
    Bookmarking this thread !
    I hope i find more time to serve fellow ATSers in this year. I really like new avatars people have around here DontTreadOnMe yours is so CUTE and beautiful !. BigFurry has really well done too. Cody you have been wearing same jeans for ages now.. please put them in washing machine and for 2016 maybe a dress coat lol.
    Kangaruex4Ewe never lose your magic animal it speaks so lot about you.. love it

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: dollukka

Well, your post sure made me smile...thanks.....

HAPPY 2016 to ALL!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

This is what is best in this forum all are relaxed and have happy mood
    I guess i need to change my clothes too lol

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:56 PM
    link   
    Well I suppose I better subscribe seeings I'm still waiting for Zarniwoop's promised extraordinary avatar from about 10 years ago.

pfffft

Truth be told it's my favorite thread
    Talented poppets, Happy 2016!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Well I gave you one, so that only leaves 99 more to go!

Thanks for the new thread, always gotta keep my eye out in here for some freebies, have a couple in the rotation!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:48 AM
    link   
    a reply to: dollukka

Cody you have been wearing same jeans for ages now.. please put them in washing machine and for 2016 maybe a dress coat lol.

LMAO

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

Looking forward to a new year and new av's. A new relationship with my kids and the ex wife
    Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and feel as blessed as I do.
    2016 Bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: cody599

Happy New Year, Cody.
    To another year of our little band of misfits (and any new misfits that want to join the band) doing amazing (and not so amazing, depending on the beers consumed) artwork for the ATS community.

To the rest of you hooligans....i like all of you, too. LOL

Sremmos...im still working in on your ice/fire dragon dealio in between life....ill try to post it before Zarni gets done with that avy for Zazz.

And DTOM: thank you so much for paying the rent on our little secret hideout. Its kind of you to keep the lights on

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:35 AM
    link   
    a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Nice Dragon there.

Happy new year to all!

Above all, have fun!

P

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
    link   
    I don't know if I am posting in the right thread but could someone tell me if there is a way to change the color of this box?

edit on 132015132015bpm02 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
    link   
    a reply to: sosobad

Nope . . .unless you get a status like writer or moderator ..

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
    link   

originally posted by: sosobad
    I don't know if I am posting in the right thread but could someone tell me if there is a way to change the color of this box?

You earn the colour

It takes time, patience and quality posting .........................

Cody

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:06 PM
    link   
    Cheers guys

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 03:11 PM
    link   
    a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No problem, BFFT!!!!

This part of ATS/BTS is just about my favorite place to be....
    Lots of happiness, friendship and talent......

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
    link   
    AND

Deep breath and back to normal.........ish. Hope you all had a great break, mine was amazing apart from the scum that stole the package I wasn't even expecting. The idiot couriers left it outside my door instead of with a neighbour.

What's worse is the delivery guy ripped off the tracking number so finding out who sent it is turning into a nightmare.

I can only hope that whoever stole it, needed what was there and had a better Christmas for it. At least then someone got a smile that maybe wouldn't have been otherwise.

Glad to be back

Cody

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:41 PM
    link   
    Anyone up for making me a Star Wars-themed avatar? I was thinking Augustus with a Kylo Ren or stormtrooper mask and maybe holding a light saber.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
    link   
    I'd love a Harley Quinn avatar if anybody else is a fan? i'd usually go classic or New 52 but seeing as she's getting her big screen debut this year, then I'm in support of Margot Robbie portraying her (my current avatar).

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
    link   
    Wow guys...we've gotten busy.

Nice.

Im still working on something for Sremmos....but if no one else is available when I am done Ill swing back through and get something presented.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join