It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIKINGS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I don't care if anyone else dislikes them , i love them.

I don't watch TV for anything but This and maybe to see if John Snow has been re'added to GOT.

So here it is.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Vikings: Season 4 Official Trailer - Premieres February 18th 10/9c | History

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
and for those who totally missed it,

Oh how i miss real men full of testosterone you know like Men are supposed to have. The stuff Women are attracted to? Hello?
edit on 3/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I LOVE this show. Probably the best series right next to GoT. My top 3 right now is in order GoT, Vikings, Black Sails. Gotham is a very close 4th.

To be honest, Vikings is an extremely close 2nd. Ragnar has the wildest look in his eyes. I totally love that guy! Floki... Me thinks there is more to him than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Last episode was good.

Don't mess with the ex mrs Ragnar!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Love it, stallionduck has pretty much my exact taste and order spot on

I think, ragnar will be gone soon enough, seems like they are setting his son up to take over, to me anyway, I've no problem with that either, long live this show.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ya know I am starting to think that

The Walking Dead.

Vikings,

Game of Thrones .

Are all being written by man haters.

Each one has had a male character lose their private parts.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The only tv show I watch, and take time out to watch.

These guys do a phenomenal job imo, creating the storyline, and executing. The acting feels so true, the lifestyle and culture.

Great show

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm glad there are others here who appreciate this show like it do. And i don't watch many, maybe only 3 or 4 online.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

I hope not!

He makes the show what it is, it was however upsetting when Siggy left, i had hopes for her and Rolo.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I never really thought about that much, but you're right.

A lot of 'deballing going on' in game of thrones.... not nice.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Who were the Vikings.

'the horned hats however if i remember was a myth, and not reality.' But a lot of it was interesting and for the obvious parts, accurate.'

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

interesting how this thread doesn't even show up on the recent threads... I wonder why...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Maybe it needs more posts?

Would have commented sooner but got sidetracked catching up on season 3. Yep still one season behind, so no spoilers folks!

Was disappointed in what's her face, the puppet queen of mercer, such a weaselly nut job. Floki took some getting used to, but there seems to be a method to his madness. If Siggy had to die they at least wrote her out a nice ending. I was ok with it. Ragnar getting baptized did not sit right with me.

Know the show took some flack for being inauthentic, still, it brings a period to life in a graphic way I think we forget. Life was HARD, it sucked for most people and NONE of us got here the easy way. Romanticizing aside, the fortitude it took to just exist was staggering.

Dunno about anyone else but I'm loving indoor plumbing, grocery stores and of course the internet, and cars. I think we are to an extent squandering things our predecessors couldn't imagine.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

lol yes i can agree with that wholeheartedly. I prefer plumbing and not having to kill my own dinner.

I've thought about that as well, the hell they went through, and how easy they make it seem in movies/tv shows.

Nothing back then was easy, i agree it was proabably hell like. I'm reminded of this ever time i watch it.

If people hadn't been made to depend on the Government for everything, right now, we'd all have Trades handed down from our forefathers, that's how it always was, until 'organized bimbo's took over and declared themselves Lords of the Land'.

We can only wait patiently for good things to come, and i know they will.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I'm glad there are others here who appreciate this show like it do. And i don't watch many, maybe only 3 or 4 online.

Figured you might like this. Saw it on FB this morning and had to share. VERY well done!

And as an added bonus...

Skol!

edit on 22-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: added

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I remember watching the two seasons last year when I was home sick for one month and had nothing better to do, it was only the third TV show I have ever watched... And I love it.

But season 4 sucks.
I watch it because I always had a thing for the viking culture, but it turned into a boring Scandinavian soap opera at best. I honestly couldn't care less about Paris or fooking Count Oddo's love affairs.

It used to great, it used to ignite some sense of imagination and adventure... A view over a lost and fascinating culture.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I heard of the show after getting to know Wardruna, they surely deserve some recognition on ATS as well...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Wow amazing Artwork just amazing! Thanks for those~!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

It's one of the best series out there!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join