It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Live Here If You Are Voting For Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Ok. He can say whatever he wants as easily as I can tell him what he wants to hear.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: sjake111

OK, but what happens when the black democrats are denied a place because you claim you don't rent to Clinton supporters, but they claim it's really that you don't want to rent to blacks?

Any bets on which way that jury will jump?

right i get it..i can only say it wouldnt be frivolous to bring that case..thats why businesses 'hire on quotas' (though alone its discriminatory) so they can always point to a history of non discrimination..btu when youve only got one instance anything can happen..legally the issue would be "based on the totality of the circumstances was there an inference of discrimination?"

interestingly the law claims you cant discriminate against any race, but bc blacks can always point to a history a discrimnation while whites cant they have an easier time meeting that burden..but histoical discrimination is just one factor so that why this stuff is argued about

i think two main points are if i was representing this homeowner id be clear that though what hes doing in and of itself isnt illegal hes setting himself up for some discriminatory claims AND bc blacks can always point to a history of discrimination it would be easier for a person to get away with not renting to republicans than it would be not renting to democrats

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So if your pro Trump now you have to worry about your safety?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
In theory, I don't mind the intent. I'm pro-Trump, but hell, everyone should have the right to their own beliefs.

His property, his choice. Embrace the freedom of opinion.

My only, uh, quagmire, is that I'd wager the same leftists who'd agree with me about the above, protest against a bakery owner's right to choose not to serve to gays, as one common and recent example.

If you believe personal opinion/preference has the right to cross over into how you run a private business, the personal opinion/preference can not be limited. If you don't want to rent ice skates to fat people, you then have that right, no matter how offensive.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's his property and his right. Not saying I agree with it, but freedom means people are free to be jerks too.

I am sorry but if a baker can get sued for not baking a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Same as the landlord.

Discrimination is discrimination.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's his property and his right. Not saying I agree with it, but freedom means people are free to be jerks too.

I am sorry but if a baker can get sued for not baking a wedding cake for a gay couple.

Same as the landlord.

Discrimination is discrimination.

And neither should be sued

Principles before political figures man. If you're against the bakers being sued you should be against this person being sued

If it's just out of spite then that makes you no better than those you dislike

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

i mean certainly he is aggressive and all but why so much excessive hatred? seems to me that people are too easily swayed by news media, honestly people are acting way too strange towards trump, unnaturally so to be honest.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What a bunch of crybabies you trump supporters are. This is thread #1987766654 about injustice Trump supporters feel. Funny how y'all you attack other members of ATS for being over sensitive and too PC....suck it up
edit on 21-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

i mean certainly he is aggressive and all but why so much excessive hatred? seems to me that people are too easily swayed by news media, honestly people are acting way too strange towards trump, unnaturally so to be honest.

Funny, we feel like his supporters are unnaturally aggressive against people who don't like him

Worse than Obama in 08. And I'm a constitutional conservative.

This crap w trump would make Jim jones envious

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Funny, we feel like his supporters are unnaturally aggressive against people who don't like him

They have been looking for a tyrant, I believe they've found one. A real one.

Are you sickened yet by the core of authoritarianism being displayed here?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It seems you're accurate w that statement and they have welcomed him w open arms.

Sickened isn't a strong enough word I don't think. Not only that I'm disheartened by so many that I thought were principled people falling for it.

My only solace is that maybe they didn't "fall for it". They just weren't as principled as I thought they were

The hypocrisy displayed in favor of Trump despite all the glaring realities related to him just befuddles me.

But at least those of us who really do care about the constitution and real principles, know who among our ranks still do, and who do not.

The chaff has separated itself from the wheat
edit on 3/21/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No. No it shouldn't be legal. It should be illegal to discriminate based on political beliefs. Why would you want to make it worse? God damn...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thats when you tell em you're for Hilary and when you move in throw up trump signs all over the place. Does this idiot realize how flawed his thinking is? All someone has to say is they're not. Unless its in the contract in which case can be seen as illegal as you cannot discriminate even for political views. I do believe Id don a trump mask every time I come and go from my apartment.

What a jack ass

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No.. this is a election of the lesser of three evils. Trump being th eleast evil.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Almost identical how Hitler came to power....almost. Certainly a lot of the same themes.
Honestly I think someone wants him in office really badly and the government cant do shet about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Exactly what I was thinking. Trump and his people need to grow a pair. I've never seen a bigger group of sissies. Can't even handle a few wacky liberal protesters. "they challenged my Donald, wahhhh, they don't even love the Constitution like me". Here's a tissue. Liberals don't cry half as much as Trumps people do. Good lord, all the tears do get annoying and pathetic.

Again, soooooo glad I'm not apart of this election. No berns, no hilldog, and definitely no Trumpster. They're all annoying.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I hear you brother. My sympathies.

This too shall pass.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

haa... like i care about his supporters any more than his opponents. from an objective standpoint i see this violent seemingly unnatural hatred and hostility has merely caused a reaction, please don't make childish excuses like "they did it first", that's just being blind to human emotion.

simply put, america you all are fools and idiots who fall for falsity and lies way too easily, words mean less than dirt in this world. your naivete and blind dedication to either party or candidate is steadily destroying america, keep it up america and a dictator will find the hole in the armor you have created with your pointless divisions. we have become too weak and ineffectual in administration to maintain a free state much longer because this party vs party infighting.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
This is why we have the secret ballot. You can vote for who ever you want and don't have to tell anyone who you voted for.

All hail Trump the master of the weird hair and rash statements.

Guarantee that at some point not too far off the pc left will become hellbent on making everyones votes a public record that anyone can look up, and that they will do so under the guise of stopping election fraud or for holding people accountable for "hate votes". But the point will be to have a database for discrimination purposes.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The person is smart and he must have class and tuned in to God, why would he belittle himself or his aura or sanctuary to have one of those types in his home. Plus 83.3% of trump supporters are on some type of meds or really need to go to church. Thumbs up for this dude, why degrade himself ?

Suppose one of his friends see one of these people coming out of his house wearing a trump shirt or something, he will lose all respect amongst his neighbors’ and friends and most likely will not make it into heaven because God will even ask this person on judgment day… ‘Do you think my son Jesus would have voted for trump’ or had some body with trump blood live in your home, it's blasphemy and embarrassing to the heavens.

Trump is a test from god to see how far society has come…Period!
edit on 21-3-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join