It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can’t Live Here If You Are Voting For Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

Except as you say yourself, businesses always hire on quotas so they can prove they don't discriminate which is, in and of itself, discriminatory against whites as there is no white quota. So at some point, there should be a case where a good lawyer ought to be able to use that as a history of discrimination against whites. Wouldn't you think?

And what if the same landlord wound up denying a black republican couple over their support of Trump?

They do exist you know.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't see anyone saying who is objecting to this landlord just because it is Trump he hates.

Their views would apply to a landlord having a say over who a tenant votes for, regardless of who that is.

But, the landlord's rule does show the extent that Trump-haters will go to.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

The joke is on the prospective landlord.
We have this wonderful thing in the US, known as a secret ballot.
HTH does he have any way of knowing who his tenants might vote for in an election.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Maybe he just doesn't want Trump signs on his lawn.

They way that anti-Trump fans are acting, maybe he's afraid of property damage..

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
why is this news? who cares? there is no shortage of lodging in Colorado. Hillary is 100% NOT for that state having legal cannabis, they better watch what they wish for cause Bernie aint happening. He was probably one of those crazy Colorado people renting a room in their crappy house on VRBO, they do that ,be careful or youll end up in a trailer with someones kids and dogs.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trump is scum. This guy's is an idiot.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
What a bunch of crybabies you trump supporters are. This is thread #1987766654 about injustice Trump supporters feel. Funny how y'all you attack other members of ATS for being over sensitive and too PC....suck it up

Agreed. I'm from the UK. ..but its hilarious (sad) how many trump supporters act.

I look forward to tomorrow's post "anti trump supporter steps on trump supporters foot!"

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I still have fond memories of the show that was put on in 2000. Bush supporters were in full force and the GOP was rolling out their entire propaganda machine. The amount of crying was so severe that it actually changed the election results.

This election hasn't gotten that big...yet. I'm ready for some Trump vs. Hillary action. Things are going to get ugly and everyone in the world will be judging this country.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Private property.

His land his rules.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I still have fond memories of the show that was put on in 2000. Bush supporters were in full force and the GOP was rolling out their entire propaganda machine. The amount of crying was so severe that it actually changed the election results.

This election hasn't gotten that big...yet. I'm ready for some Trump vs. Hillary action. Things are going to get ugly and everyone in the world will be judging this country.

Long time ago. .but yes. I remember too.

The sure can dish it out. Heck look at Fox's vile treatment of Obama the last 8 years, not that I'm a fan of his too much, but it was disgusting.

Really ridiculous how they moan when it's done back to them.

That being said. This landlord is an idiot, though I suspect it was done fairly tongue in cheeckily

edit on 21-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

What a bunch of crybabies you trump supporters are. This is thread #1987766654 about injustice Trump supporters feel. Funny how y'all you attack other members of ATS for being over sensitive and too PC....suck it up

Agreed. I'm from the UK. ..but its hilarious (sad) how many trump supporters act.

I look forward to tomorrow's post "anti trump supporter steps on trump supporters foot!"

Please tell me you two are being facetious right now...
Do you see people denying Bernie Sanders supporters the right to assembly?
Do you see anyone at all protesting the Bernie Sanders rallies?... The BLM morons interrupting the Bernie rally get a pass seeing as they play for the same team. Talk about stepping on "one another's foot". But I digress...

The amount of vitriol and ignorance being displayed by the MSM and the left right now is incredible. If this amount of garbage was thrown at a democratic candidate it would be all "hate speech" this and "racism or sexism" that... I commend Trump and his die-hard supporters for regaining their composure and not blocking the freeway or inciting violence at a Bernie or Hillary rally... Kinda funny how the left are the ones getting violent over a bunch of WORDS.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

lol it's just one guy.

He can rent to whoever he wants, or not for whatever reason, he has that right, not really a big deal.

I guess we're giving him his 15.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Now I'm curious though as I'm not from the US.

Besides if it is legal to ask that as a landlord.

Is it in general legal to ask for disclosure on someone's private vote? Where I am from it is illegal to force someone to disclose his/her vote as it is a private matter.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No smokers.
No pets.
No musicians.
No cats.
No children.

I have seen all these "no's" at one time or another. Now I can add "No Common Sense Republicans".

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Private property.

His land his rules.

Unless they declare imminent domain then its not his anymore. No one owns property in america anymore. if you cant pay taxes on it it is repossessed.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -

A Colorado Springs apartment manager threatens to raise the rent of anyone who voted to re-elect President Barack Obama.

Tit for Tat i would say

Same thing different day

edit on 21-3-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Please tell me you two are being facetious right now...
Do you see people denying Bernie Sanders supporters the right to assembly?
Do you see anyone at all protesting the Bernie Sanders rallies?... The BLM morons interrupting the Bernie rally get a pass seeing as they play for the same team. Talk about stepping on "one another's foot". But I digress...

The amount of vitriol and ignorance being displayed by the MSM and the left right now is incredible. If this amount of garbage was thrown at a democratic candidate it would be all "hate speech" this and "racism or sexism" that... I commend Trump and his die-hard supporters for regaining their composure and not blocking the freeway or inciting violence at a Bernie or Hillary rally... Kinda funny how the left are the ones getting violent over a bunch of WORDS.

So the republicans are getting a taste of their own medicine and are crying about it. I think its hilarious. I dont agree with the more juvenile Trump bashing going on, although the man is lower than scum in my opinion, but the fact that you are all whinging so much when you guys dish it out constantly is remarkable.

I see so many posts calling Hilary a traitor (maybe she is, i dont know)...and yet, Fox News and Republicans are all traitors too for fighting Obama on every single issue, even those that would help America. Republicans dont like him, so to hell with the US.

Frankly, every side should be embarrassed, and i'm no Obama fan (huge dissapointment), but you guys really take the biscuit, the cake and every trophy going

It honestly looks like the US is trying to see see just how much lower it can sink in the rest of the worlds opinion...Remember how no one takes Italy seriously because of Berlusconi? Same thing with Trump. He will serve his own interests and line his pockets and be gone after 4 years, much richer and you guys no better off.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Whats wrong is the US trying to get everyone to like them instead of just taking care of business itself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join