It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer talks about his experience at Trump's rally in Tucson: AWESOME!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Gryphon66

I know Your reality is still skewed by your belief in your Gov't Hero's but come on take responsibility,

Balls !

What, did I strike too close home in pointing out your hero-worship of The Donald? LOL.

What on earth are you talking about? Care to actually reference something I've said?

C'mon, use your words ...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Isn't your Hungry Man meal going cold?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Why are you 'oops' harping on everyone else yet you're never straight!

You just want everyone else to give while giving nothing yourself.
edit on 3/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You cant do much else but call people names.

Cant read, cant understand basic concepts but wish to school us in that which escapes you...cant be bothered to read the answers you ask for

Cant make a proper rebuttal

Should I go on?

Cant control your emotions

cant talk like an adult

cant be gracious that people take the time so you dont look like such a fool next time..

and so on

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Isn't your Hungry Man meal going cold?

Okay, I know you've got a rather odd imagination ... the typing with the toes bit, I assume, was because you tried to segue from chihuahua to gorilla ... yuk yuk ... but what's your obsession with Hungry Man dinners???

Do they still even make those things?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Ha, nice one. You should start memes.

Anyway, isn't trump great? Like this guy on youtube who says words and things about trump i also say words and things about trump too. And they are similar things, so this fella is impressive with his video.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You cant do much else but call people names.

Cant read, cant understand basic concepts but wish to school us in that which escapes you...

Cant make a proper rebutal

Should I go on?

Quote me "calling you a name."

No, there's no sense to be made from your word salad dude. It doesn't have anything to do with my intellect.

Should you go on? Please don't. Ignore me.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I will go on. You are insisting when you know nothing. You are then in a place to listen and learn instead of dictate.

YOU dont know what you are talking about, are too vile to be humble and learn and too volatile to chill out and ease off the hate you are directing towards people you ultimately wish to converse with.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

lol, Now that's what i'm talking about! That was funny!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I will go on. You are insisting when you know nothing. You are then in a place to listen and learn instead of dictate.

YOU dont know what you are talking about, are too vile to be humble and learn and too volatile to chill out and ease off the hate you are directing towards people you ultimately wish to converse with.

I'm "vile"?

Wow. Now that one actually hurt.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Because even if Trump isn't some elitist (which he definitely seems like he is), he is but a pawn in the game. His stature, wealth, and power are nothing compared to the Washington lobbyists. I can tell you with 100% certainty that people are going to be disappointed just like they are currently disappointed with Mr. Change, Barry Obama.

Trump is an empty can and empty cans rattle the loudest. When the real good guy comes along, you'll know.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

lol, Now that's what i'm talking about! That was funny!

Yeah, okay.

Talk to Tadaman would you? I've got to get up early in the morning.

Have fun all!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Truth does. You still dont know what you are talking about and then ask for clarification only to ignore it once it is given

You are an askhole

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

lol and i don't worship Donald Trump. That's just silly.

I don't worship anything, not God, not Gov't not Mankind.

and.. please don't ask me to worship you either, ain't gonna happen.

link   

You have to take it without protest or being offended. Freedom of speech is a right, I think its in the constitution or something.

link   

Truth does. You still dont know what you are talking about abd then ask for clarification onlynto ignore it

You are an askhole

Night night.

We'll argue about your "profound insights into Western civilization and world economies" tomorrow then.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Star for you.

I like to be proactive.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

lol and i don't worship Donald Trump. That's just silly.

I don't worship anything, not God, not Gov't not Mankind.

and.. please don't ask me to worship you either, ain't gonna happen.

You see that tree you're barking up.

BOY is it the wrong one.

Nitey night.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I absolutely have been paying attention to his bellicose rhetoric- when he mocked a disabled man, or when he said things to megyn kelly, I wouldn't say to my x wife. Here's the deal, and here is what I am seeing as of now, two sides coming unhinged and us normal folk being left to defend our positions in the face of this nonsense, but it even goes further than that, can we really look at a candidate today and come away happy from the voting booth? (You might be able to say that with Bernie but it's not looking good at this point)

so where's that leave us? That means all of us are up # creek without a paddle, and we have to take candidates and positions we don't actually support or take seriously; seriously. We are all in the same boat and we basically all want the same things we just have different ways of getting there.having said all that, I am going to reserve my judgement about a particular candidate until the debates, in the mean time I will be critical of insane actions we are seeing on both sides! I think all of us love our country and that is where we stand together and where a true leader could unite us.

a reply to: awareness10

Thank you for your kind words, and I know you to be a debater and I understand your sentiments and values you are my friend and you are a sweetheart (if there's any question for anyone reading this), I think that it would be better for all of us to unite and you keep rocking and rolling, thank you for the humor.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Take Care You, and .. tadaman like me has his own opinions so i won't go there. But thankyou very much for the most interesting and i might add very Fun Discussion !

Until next time

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join