It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out Soros + in New Ad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

The "violence" last week before the Trump rally was mild by Chicago standards of violence. At any rate, what happened is just endemic to Chicago. The citizens in that town are coyote crazy wild. If there is the slightest provocation by either side, all hell breaks loose.

One time I took off from a street light faster than the car next to me. The bastard driving that car got mad, cut me off in a way that trapped me in the street with cars behind me. He and two other scum get out of the SUV, come back to the car and pull weapons. I talked my way out of it, but let me tell you, any organization that considers holding an event in the Chicago city limits needs to seriously re-consider. The overall quality of life in that town is steadily deteriorating.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, back in 2004, before their relationship soured. That happens you know in business.

All I see is more excuses and placating for trump

Again on his hypocrisy for personal relationships w people when it benefits him

When are his supporters going to come to grips w the fact he's the other side of the coin when it comes to lies and corruption and money?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Har even Hillary can trump trump. And everyone hates Hillary. The last stand for archaic peckerwoods. Shout now "silent majority" because the whole world is through with your idiotic fear mongering. There is no way in hell this insipid flim flam man will ever become president. And if by some crazy ass chance it does happen, people will get exactly what they deserve.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

and Clinton is a better alternative?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nice

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The same trump that took a 150 million dollar loan from soros?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The Opposition are afraid of this Man, People can feel it, they can sense it.

I just don't feel he's one of them, a player as some have speculated.

If you want lies corruption and drug wars, destroying other countries for the love of power and control, all one has to do is look at the USA and the past 75 yrs or more and it's rulers. Trump isn't in the Big Club, and he know's ''who know's what'' about these insiders.

They never expected him to do this, he's playing a different card deck than they are.

1:19min covers this on the video.

edit on 3/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I have a feeling some very awakening times are upon us all.

The only way possible for there to be a true "awakening" is if Trump buys his own news outlet. Otherwise this type of information will forever and always be relegated to page 6 news.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Have a little faith

People are connected no matter where they are. The Truth always prevails.
edit on 3/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Nice

I watched the Trump ones.

Check out the one about hill's emails and the bernie ones.

The dude puts together a good vid.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I know like, this guy totally gets it. He put it all together, in a nice package.

I've posted this around ATS and almost no one will check it out. This guys nailed it. I's like we live in a world where Zombies Rule and we're waiting for the Anti Zombie Christ to appear and undo it all. 'chuckle'

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nice

Absolutely brilliant video. Every voter should watch it. In fact every person who wants to understand just how dirty the media and politics are.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thankyou UKTruth i appreciate your input, I watched this in it's entirety and i was impressed. I do believe there is no one else who can fix the mess America is in, and it effects the entire globe, what the Establishment have done to all of us.

I commend anyone in power who are willing to stand up for the rest of us, because No one else has since JFK John F. Kennedy and MLK Martin Luther King. They were Heroes, todays Hero's are a disgrace to Humanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne
a reply to: awareness10

What a bunch of BS. Why do Trumplets never admit that peaceful protesters were being roughed up before the Chicago rally. Show me one video of Trump rallies before Chicago where a protester got violent. I'll show you videos of protesters getting roughed up and punched in the face. I never wanted to go riot at a Trump rally till I saw peaceful protesters getting roughed up and punched at Trump rallies.

Why will you all never admit that you started the violence. It's like arguing with toddlers. Not a single one of you will even admit to the fact that Trump rallies were violent toward protesters before protesters got violent.

A very different account by someone else who was there.
www.dangerandplay.com...

Chicago Trump Rally: What Really Happened And How The Left Exposed Their True Form

March 16, 2016 By Purpose To Power 86 Comments

This is a report on the Donald Trump rally from Markos, who was reporting live for Danger & Play Media. Follow Markos on Twitter here.

I’m sure most of you have heard the news, and seen the videos on the news. You may have a lot of questions, and want to see if what the media reported was accurate or not.

Well, I’ve got good news for you. I was there, and I will tell you exactly what I saw, and how it all went down.

Let’s first go over the details.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thanks for linking this:

I see the Trump versus the Status Quo/Globalist Elites who have hijacked the political process in the USA Republic as a type of David Vs Goliath kind of Tragedy Play

I also 'see' the Dramas unfolding in the March Madness, Road-to-the-Final Four as a metaphor ...or even the possible outcome of the current election-cycle.... the UPstarts... the lower ranked Teams are UPsetting the ensconced Major Basketball Powerhouses who have a seeming permanent berth among the top-seeds in the 4 divisions

Trump the outsider is performing like Middle Tennessee (#15 seed) outing the Michigan State Team (seed #2)

I think something like 6-to-8 top seeds have been ousted in the first-round of eliminations....

Just like the Trump populism is demolishing the Political Machines that are overburdened with group-think/PC speech writers/Advisors on a pedestal...and a covey of followers/party members loyal to their fascist masters & the Committee mindset that pigeonholes the modern-day Brown Shirts of the Progressive Democrat Machine ...

as for the future prediction of Who wins the vote with the NCAA Final Four Tourney echoing or precursing the actual presidential election....

if All Number One seeds are eliminated in the next several rounds that would reflect the demise of Hillary and the established old guard with the crafty neo-cons in sheeps clothing

any seed below #10 that overturns the power-cart of the hijacked election process is a metaphor for the 'Change' that Obama sold-us-out to...and the different 'Change' that Trump promises, which is from the Gut 'change' because Trump's Change is from the living-life experience
[and not some Artifical-BS Cocoon 'change' that Barrack/Barry shoved on us /US collectively]

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
sorry... the time expired to EDIT my earlier post...

I just wanted to share this article....

'Trump Fights' @ www.americanthinker.com...

the author captures my assessment of the Trump mindset

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: AudioOne
a reply to: awareness10

What a bunch of BS. Why do Trumplets never admit that peaceful protesters were being roughed up before the Chicago rally. Show me one video of Trump rallies before Chicago where a protester got violent. I'll show you videos of protesters getting roughed up and punched in the face. I never wanted to go riot at a Trump rally till I saw peaceful protesters getting roughed up and punched at Trump rallies.

Why will you all never admit that you started the violence. It's like arguing with toddlers. Not a single one of you will even admit to the fact that Trump rallies were violent toward protesters before protesters got violent.

A very different account by someone else who was there.
www.dangerandplay.com...

Chicago Trump Rally: What Really Happened And How The Left Exposed Their True Form

March 16, 2016 By Purpose To Power 86 Comments

This is a report on the Donald Trump rally from Markos, who was reporting live for Danger & Play Media. Follow Markos on Twitter here.

I’m sure most of you have heard the news, and seen the videos on the news. You may have a lot of questions, and want to see if what the media reported was accurate or not.

Well, I’ve got good news for you. I was there, and I will tell you exactly what I saw, and how it all went down.

Let’s first go over the details.

It doesn't matter how much information there is to show that the leftist groups who organised against the Chicago rally did so to agitate and partake in violence, the left leaning and their sympathizers will never admit it was anything other than all Trumps fault.

Even today in AZ, protesters are blocking a public highway and causing miles of tailbacks - dangerous, antagonistic and as one commentator put it, the left are becoming known not for protesting, but for vetoing other peoples rights.
edit on 19/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thankyou for your posts, and that link looks interesting, i'll be reading this today

They tried this with Ross Perot too, who claimed they'd threatened him so he dropped out.

Let's hope America begins catching on to what's really going on behind closed doors.
edit on 3/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just watching that happen is disturbing, people don't normally organize like this unless there's big money and vile opposition behind it.

What they're doing is ticking off ordinary people just trying to get where they're going, and will only be 10 times more convinced to Vote for Donald Trump.

I wish there was a covert way to catch these sub humans on camera for total proof of their actions! It very well may happen too.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You guys may or may not of seen this so i'll post here everyone.

Trumps Family being Threatened if Donald Trump doesn't quit Presidential race :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join