It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out Soros + in New Ad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Trumps New Ad calls out Establishment

Trump Calls Out George Soros In New Ad

Trump is fighting back against Marxist Soros financing BLM thugs to violently disrupt political events.

This is getting interesting is it not? I cannot recall in recent memory Anyone calling out all of these shills at once, for what they've done to America in the past few Decades. I have a feeling some very awakening times are upon us all.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Soros reminds me a bit of Magneto (without Magneto's charm). Holocaust survivor as a young lad, gains incredible power, then without even realizing it, he turns to the darkest part of the dark side.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What a bunch of BS. Why do Trumplets never admit that peaceful protesters were being roughed up before the Chicago rally. Show me one video of Trump rallies before Chicago where a protester got violent. I'll show you videos of protesters getting roughed up and punched in the face. I never wanted to go riot at a Trump rally till I saw peaceful protesters getting roughed up and punched at Trump rallies.

Why will you all never admit that you started the violence. It's like arguing with toddlers. Not a single one of you will even admit to the fact that Trump rallies were violent toward protesters before protesters got violent.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Yes i do agree with you 'love the analysis too btw'!

edit on 3/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Since it is all a show anyway, I prefer this video.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

I'm just the messenger. From what i've seen, BLM and Soros are responsible for shaking it up. Along with the rest of the muppet masters of evil and their puppet minions, who consequently looked like crazed blood thirsty zombies on a mission from hell.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

lol yeah i got a good laugh when i saw that one.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So 2 wrongs make a right?

Using the standard Democratic playbook of not taking responsibility seems to be the standard now.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

What a bunch of BS. Why do Trumplets never admit that peaceful protesters were being roughed up before the Chicago rally. Show me one video of Trump rallies before Chicago where a protester got violent. I'll show you videos of protesters getting roughed up and punched in the face. I never wanted to go riot at a Trump rally till I saw peaceful protesters getting roughed up and punched at Trump rallies.

Why will you all never admit that you started the violence. It's like arguing with toddlers. Not a single one of you will even admit to the fact that Trump rallies were violent toward protesters before protesters got violent.

Give me a break. The "peaceful" anti-Trump protesters were anything but peaceful.

"Chicago Police Officer: Anti-Trump Protesters More Destructive Than Reported

The riotous mob that descended on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's Chicago rally on Friday was, according to one Chicago Police officer, far more vicious than media reported it to be.

"It seems the [media] aren’t broadcasting footage of the debris being thrown across Harrison by Sanders/Hillary supporters at Trump fans," the officer wrote on his anonymous Second City Cop blog.

The officer also stated that media did not cover the fact that protesters ran around breaking the windows of cars with Trump stickers on them and that Chicago PD summoned an emergency Incident Teams to deal with the angry mob".
www.truthrevolt.org...
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

ETA: So, in other words, the anti-Trump protesters are no different than the Trump supporters they're railing against. They can't show they are more civilized and rise above the fray? You sound like a third grader "But....but, they did it first".
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw that on liveleak this morning too.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Can you not read? Do you lack comprehension skills?

I clearly wrote that all the protesters were peaceful BEFORE THE CHICAGO RALLY. And you responded by talking about the Chicago rally.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It needs some sort of mass demonstration all over Europe. The problem is any time anyone tries to contest what is happening they are then labelled as far right extremist/nazi/brown shirt then normal citizens such as myself fear joining any of the demonstrations because I am against nazis etc. Then at any demonstrations you also get the so called anti fascists who are supposedly outraged by far right extremism but in fact most are nothing of the sort but are there to cause anarchy and to cause a fight which they can then blame on the far right. 

Its very clever when you think about because it stops the main bulk of people stuck in the middle from protesting because they dont want a label, nor to be mixed up in violence. 

However, after years of people remaining silent because of reasons above the silent majority do appear to be shrugging off the shouts of racist, xenophobic, bigot etc and making their feelings known by voting for people like Trump, Le Pen, Nigel Farage because their opinions resonate. 

Thats why in America you have the sort of scenes seen last week at the Trump rally. The far left are so used to having their voices heard over the majority that they are now spitting their dummies out and stamping their feet because everything they are trying to do such as the name calling etc is no longer working if anything it is making the likes of Trump more popular because people are finally awakening to the tactics used and a backlash is beginning. 

I think what we need in Europe and UK is a Womens Movement. Mothers, Grandmas, Daughters, Sisters from every walk of life saying we no longer feel our governments are protecting our families. I thought of getting something like SOS (Sound of Silence) from the Majority trending ie #SOSMajority. 

I think that is proabably why Germany have bought in laws so people cant discuss certain topics on Facebook/Twitter etc. It is to stop Europeans from getting together and coming up with a mass movement. However, that is what is needed. I am hoping here in the UK we will make our feelings known by voting to leave EU on 23 June. I believe if we leave many other European Countries will ask for their own referendums.a reply to: angeldoll 

This was my post on another thread but I've quoted it here because my post kind of touches on this. I've said about the trouble at the Trump rally last week and why I think it is happening.

The same is happening in Europe and UK and Calais in France, Macedonian/Greek border. Organised groups who shout down any demonstrations that are anti immigration etc.

The Hungarian Prime Minister called out Soros last year for fueling the migration crisis in Europe.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
'radical leftist' soros made his money on the european stock markets, as far from leftist ideology as a brain is to whoever put this crock together.
soros does support legalization of drugs however, that's far to radical for any republican.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I clearly wrote that all the protesters were peaceful BEFORE THE CHICAGO RALLY. And you responded by talking about the Chicago rally.

You can't prove anything right?

Who were the people that went inside the auditorium and raised Hell?

Who were the ones that got arrested?

Who were the ones that made the original threats to shut down the rally?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well Duh, if you see peaceful protesters getting punched in the face, you decide to go protect those individuals, see if Trump fans will rough up a protester when the odds are even. Had nothing to do with wanting to riot, everything to do with protecting protesters from "being taken out on a stretcher" to quote DONALD DUMP. Those same protesters were at other candidates rallies and nothing happened, because they weren't getting sucker punched in the face.

Maybe you like your lefties weak so you can kick their a@@ whenever you want, but don't cry foul if they kick back. Chicago was about protecting the protesters from an outnumbering physically abusive mob.

What!? Are you suggesting that Trumlets were willing to sucker punch and rough up protesters when they outnumbered them but were the pinnacle of peaceful nonviolent calm collected individuals the second that the odds were equal. I'm really suppose to believe that at every rally before Chicago Trump fans were physically abusive and then they became peaceful victims in Chicago?? Blind much??

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I tell you what. I have nothing to do with Soros or whoever, but after seeing that one redneck sucker punch a protester and then say the next time they might have to kill him, I would have been in Chicago too.

Common sense would tell you that you don't need Soros to get people worked up. A redneck assaulting a protester and threatening to kill him, all while Donald Dump promises to pay legal fees and legitimizes was enough to make me want to go to protest too.

You don't want mobs of protesters? Keep from assaulting the peaceful ones and threatening to kill them.
edit on 17-3-2016 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Thankyou for reposting your reply here.

I totally agree with you in that, these 'Organized' groups are being born and pushed by those i refer to as 'Outsiders' who have no business messing in Politics or Human Rights whatsoever.

It's absolutely amazing to watch people defend the same Establishments year after year, but do nothing about it other that a faint yelp here and there. These European Countries are being taken down in slow motion and their rights are being severed. People are beginning to see right through the 'crap' now, and what will happen eventually is revolution by force.

Soros is the Cause, Hungarian Born, he may have Dual Citizenship now but was Not born on US soil and should be 'in light of all the evil he has/is creating in many countries, should be stripped of his right to participate 'destroy' another Countries Democracy.

Even Russia wised up to this and gave Soros the Boot out of it's Country.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Not that I'm defending the actions of any side that resorts to violence at a political rally, but reminds of the cliché about how the referee only ever sees the reaction to the first punch, but never the first punch.

It's the same with videos--they generally don't start recording until after the first violent act has happened, and they generally only catch what happens afterward.

Point being, we rarely see the whole story in these videos because almost nobody is randomly pointing a camera at an area where nothing is happening, just waiting for violence to break out.

But there's no excuse for violence from either side.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You are beating a dead horse. It's been talked to death about.

Trump said he would 'look into it' not that he would condone and pay for it if it was the attackers fault. Big Diff.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I do believe the question should be answered by you first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join