It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls out Soros + in New Ad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: awareness10

People go to rallies to listen to the speaker not to listen to George Soros funded groups who are there to scream out nonsense at a rally they should not be at and are there just to disrupt and cause as much trouble as possible for a pretty dollar off the dirty old Nazi collaborator.

Soros also funds Hilary Clinton so that's a dirty trick being played making it look like it was all to do with Sanders and Trump whilst the Witch keeps her nose clean in the media.

Invitation was open.

Registration was online and free to anyone.

Tickets from online registration weren't even taken at the door.

Americans do have a right to attend public events.

Secret service was at event. It becomes a government sanctioned event and as such they could had seen hundreds of arrest. You have the right to attend a public event BUT NOT THE DISRUPTION OF SAID EVENT WHEN THE SS IS THERE.

Interesting that you use the term "SS" to refer to Trump's Secret Service detail ... apropos.

No, it's not a "government-sanctioned event" ... why don't you prove that to us?

The event was not "disrupted" ... when Trump cancelled it ... the animosity level rose between the protesters and the Trump faithful, and though many of you seem blind to it, there were altercations started on BOTH SIDES while the attendees were exiting.

Its already been shown to you in the previous thread youre trying to be cute and play liek if i dont see it its not there again. Obama passed a lasw in 2012 saying its ILLEGAL to disrupt a EVent where the Secret Service are providing security.

But to re interate ill drop you the link

Obama signs law that makes if a fed crime to disrupt SS secured events
edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: added value!!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

That’s Bill O’Reilly’s influence.

Soros will bitch slap Trump around like a P____y

Soros is tough from the white Euro hood, not a silver spoon in his mouth chump like Trump

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Lots of Bernie signs all over the place.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think Soros is a distant relative of the Rothschild family.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: amicktd

Lots of Bernie signs all over the place.

Got ya, well they should be ashamed. Thanks for the info by the way.
edit on 17-3-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I mean he's real blue blood.

He'll buy and sell Trump. Trump is of peasant stock

edit on 17-3-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AudioOne

But for the unnecessary presence of mouth breathing protestors at the Trump rally no violence would have ensued. If they had done what normal human beings do they would have focused their energy into the positive support of their own candidate or cause instead of disrupting the rights of others to support theirs.

My sympathy for these protesters is ZERO.
edit on 2016/3/17 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yet, that law doesn't make a Trump rally a "government-sanctioned event." That was your claim.

Perhaps you just aren't careful with words.

The protesters in Chicago, however were not there "illegally" as the event was open invitation, there were no altercations until after Trump cancelled the event, and even then, it was not one-sided.

And if I'm not mistaken, you criticized this Act back in 2012 as being unconstitutional, didn't you?

Your mind changed now?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I mean he's real blue blood.

He'll buy and sell Trump. Trump is of peasant stock

We all bleed red. Trump could get hitment too you know if need be.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yet, that law doesn't make a Trump rally a "government-sanctioned event." That was your claim.

Perhaps you just aren't careful with words.

The protesters in Chicago, however were not there "illegally" as the event was open invitation, there were no altercations until after Trump cancelled the event, and even then, it was not one-sided.

And if I'm not mistaken, you criticized this Act back in 2012 as being unconstitutional, didn't you?

Your mind changed now?

I do not recall those events you refeer to about my dislike of the law obama passed. ALso I didnt say th eprotestors were there illegally. the law PLAINLY STATES if the secret service are there IT IS A CRIME TO DISRUPT IT. So oyu can be there legally and still be arrested if you disrupt the event.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

1. The President doesn't "pass" laws.

2. This was not a "new law" as it corrected and amended an earlier law (1752 of title 18, United States Code).

3. Here's the relevant text of the actual law for your reference:

(a)Whoever—
(1)knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so;

(2)knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions;

(3)knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds;

or (4) knowingly engages in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds;

The venue at the University of Chicago as not restricted by the Secret Service and was open to all registered attendees.

The law does not "say if the Secret Service are there it is a crime to disrupt it" as you can plainly see above.

Even if the event were covered under this law, there were Trump supporters involved in assault as well as Trump protesters.

Link to HR 347

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You're right, but those who refuse to take the shades off their faces and understand that, will argue until hell freezes over.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Why, you're beginning to sound just like a Soros fan. ew.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If he shaves Hillarys head I just might have to vote.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is part of the mess Trump will be inclined to clean up once he's in charge.

ACORN

Anyone tired of being screwed by their own Gov't yet?
edit on 3/17/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Got some Soros running down yo chin.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Why do all his ads look like something a 12 year old could make with iMovie?

I'm thinking it's because he doesn't want to waste money on an actual attempt to win. He's trolling everyone so hard.

Obvious Trump troll is obvious...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
And I love how anyone who's rich and invests in social issues is evil.

Not like the Koch Brothers do that kind of thing at all..whoops! Wait a second...

If you compare the two, it's quite obvious who is the greater evil. Koch Brothers are like the GOP/Conservative version of Soros, but a helluva lot more evil.

So I don't want to hear people whine about Soros when they're happy to ignore the Koch Brothers and look the other way.

If you want to complain about someone else's house, make sure your house is in better shape.

Someone without shoes shouldn't make fun of someone else's new sneakers.
edit on 17-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

thought I was only one noticing that, ha, it had the exact same format too...

These are airing on networks? or just youtubes?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Dunno man. I don't care for Trump, but for $100 I'll make a better looking video. I like money, too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join