It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you watched the Africa Live news cast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow! I am so glad I stumbled into this gem looking for background noise and holy crap!

China is no freaking joke. I will be watching this show as often as possible from here on out. Right now I'm learning all about the Chinese economy and their culture and listening to statements their government is putting out about ending poverty and raising Chinese life expectancy.

english.cntv.cn...

Look at what they are writing articles about and how different it is from our news in the US. What the f****. They get real world news and information about what is going on around the world.

I think I'll be spending a while on this site combing through articles.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Great find! TY for this. I just added it to my book-marks.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guenter

Great find! TY for this. I just added it to my book-marks.

No problem.

I highly highly recommend watching one its on CCTVN at 3am Pacific.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I am curious what you think about those statements the Chinese government is putting out. Do you think they are reliable and trustworthy?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JarofRice

I don't know to be honest but how's that any different from the statements our government puts out?
At least it's something what we get here is a media black out.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. For a year now I I've been weary of a sight I came across called China Smack dot Com. Not so safe for work.

The sight you found is better. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: JarofRice

I don't know to be honest but how's that any different from the statements our government puts out?
At least it's something what we get here is a media black out.

No doubt about it. I for one though, would be very skeptical about any propaganda put out by a Communist nation. Democratic too, no doubt, fascist ones too, in fact every government.

I'm not stating they are wrong or are lying, I don't know either. I would just be very skeptical with any statement put out from a government owned news service. Could be true, but you never know. No freedom of press, well, they kinda can make up whatever they want.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
wow a Non Multicultural News Cast? Amazing! And all this time i thought every Country on the planet spread MultiCulturalism.

It makes me wonder if anyone non black has made an issue about other cultures not being given a front seat on their newscast, or is it just that they're racist?

i'm 'jesting of course'.... Just thought those who do that in the West might rethink their damn positions.

edit on 3/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

A communist regime releasing real news?

tell me more.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

A communist regime releasing real news?

tell me more.

Spoken like a true Cold War veteran.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
wow a Non Multicultural News Cast? Amazing! And all this time i thought every Country on the planet spread MultiCulturalism.

It makes me wonder if anyone non black has made an issue about other cultures not being given a front seat on their newscast, or is it just that they're racist?

i'm 'jesting of course'.... Just thought those who do that in the West might rethink their damn positions.

theres a lot of Chinese news casters too. Seems Africa and China are hand and hand.

new topics

top topics

join