It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's illegal to use a legal name. Odd billboards appearing in UK with cryptic message.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Cool post. The key here is he was forced into their courtroom and did the right thing. The other key is no vengeance - if I were your friend, I would let go of ALL notions of revenge / suing them - that's the trap of man made law - "getting even". I guarantee you, anyone who had a hand in his UNLAWFUL treatment was instantaneously dealt a life sentence on a quantum / soul level - by creation itself. Thats how it works.

We no longer need man made, corrupt, linguistic instruments to mimic what is already happening spiritually to anyone who even so much as THiNKS of committing a crime, an instantaneous life sentence is created. We create our reality on a quantum level or even deeper - pure intention.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: icura7
We no longer need man made, corrupt, linguistic instruments to mimic what is already happening spiritually to anyone who even so much as THiNKS of committing a crime, an instantaneous life sentence is created.

I'm curious, as most criminals wouldn't give a toss about your alleged 'spiritual life sentence' or whatever it is you claim, please do explain how your utopian society deals with those folk?
Who controls the habitual criminals? What is your solution then in your world without communally agreed rules?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You have just proven you don't actually understand what the Legal Name Fraud is actually about. Upon minimal reading of Kate's writings - it becomes clear - the entire concept of legal name fraud is based on the spiritual facts I had mentioned above... Right thread - mentions Legal Name Fraud - A spiritual Concept

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: icura7

Lol, you remind me of someone from a couple of weeks or so ago

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The online guru "Kate of Gaia" is nothing but a fraud. It's turned into a literal cult following. There's no "message" apart from soliciting fraud.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hi guys!! I can set the record straight on this!!! I know exactly what these billboards about so no more need for guessing or making up what you all THINK it is!!! Ready? Haha, it is exactly what it says: TRUTH. Truth means 1+1=2, you know, something not up for debate because it is what it is? Fraud means 'a deliberate attempt to deceive' and the LEGAL name (not what someone calls you because when someone says, "Hey, Johnny..." they are not referring to you as a LEGAL entity, just referring to you as you... see the difference?) IS FRAUD on many levels. For just one, the legal name was created when it was entered into the registry at time of the creation of the birth certificate (which is just a receipt, not an original as you are not allowed to have the original- just go and ask for it, you will not be given it. Why not? Because it is owned by the Crown Corporation) when you were a baby and therefore unable to have a say in the matter. That by legal definition is 'contracting with a minor'. You were not given the choice and there is the deception. You are not told what the certificate actually is (I've just told you, THEY didn't.) And- you cannot LIVE without it. Just try. You cannot do anything, from going to the doctor, going to school, driving, getting a job, etc etc without this Crown owned Legal name. That's why it is illegal, it's copyrighted. just look it up for yourself, do not believe me. Go to Crown Copyright in the information age, gov't website, pages 29 and 31, they tell you flat out that birth certificates are copyrighted information and that you are acting illegally to use it without express written permission to do so. Only bar card holders have that permission. Many certificates actually say on them WARNING: Do not use as identity.
NO this NOT to do with freemen or any group of any kind. There is no legal name fraud 'group'. Just individuals like me who have done the research and found out the truth. This goes way beyond the literal facts I've just outlined. WAY beyond. You cannot be free as long as you are attached to the legal system, via the legal name. And every time you use it you are supporting the system that supports all the crimes in the entire world because this is worldwide- there is not an inch of ground that is not in some way attached to the crown legal system. I can go on but the information is available and most people will not be bothered to find it, another fact. I know this. And I can do nothing about it, nor do I wish to. I can tell you the truth, the rest is up to each and every one. I'll just end this by telling a tiny bit of my own story. Anyone wishing to know more about me, please do ask and I will freely tell it but I don't want debating or arguing or any anger towards me as I am a kind loving person who wishes no harm, only good on all of humanity and therefore expect same in return.
I do not use a legal name. I do not have one. I have severed all ties to it. I do not work or receive benefits or donations of any kind. You will not believe me because your belief is that it is not possible to survive in this way.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Nice message there!! Yes, no revenge, no anger, it's all about YOU, it's all in your head, that IS your direct link with Creation...much love

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello all. I have read this thread with interest. Reading through, I feel many jaded people. Jaded from the lies and deceit. It appears that many are holding anger and resentment, and even when some real truth is now appearing, the tired hearts can now simply not believe it. Granted, this story seems to be a tall one - that the system would steal the babies at birth, The scheme sounds outrageous. That's because it is, but it really has been happening. There is a lot of information out there, in this, the Information Age, and wow, it's brilliant that the internet has appeared now that things are going in such a terrible direction. Truth is something that IS. It does not need defending, it just is. There is so much more than meets the eye on this plane of existence. As mentioned above, it is a spiritual existence beyond the physical.
If some could simply open back up their minds and hearts and allow the possibility that something as outrageous as "it is illegal to use a Legal Name" could be actually true, and that those who share this information actually are NOT scammers and out to "get you", but loving humane beings sharing the key to our freedom, then perhaps they may start to see the real message. We are not just the "Name" that is written on the identification that we are forced to use and carry. We are not subject to the man made rules and statutes. Some people just made that stuff up and we believed it all. Lock, stock and barrel!! There is only one Lore - Do No Harm - we all know this inherently as humane human beings.
I am one who has experienced the power of what control using the Legal Name can have over me, and the stronger power of NOT using it. I was taken into a court against my will, having done no harm. I acted with grace and respect, explaining that I am not just a Name and that I could not give something that is not mine to give. (The Legal Name). After a relatively short length of time, the "judge" had no option than to recognize that he had no right to hold me, a living woman.
Yeah, you want evidence - you cannot "believe" another living woman? That's OK. This sort of thing is tough to acknowledge as truth when you are so jaded with the lies.
I share this all with you with love and respect and wish you all well through your journey through this crazy matrix.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DeeSmith

There is no legal name fraud 'group'. Just individuals . . .

Well said.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There was an article about this on the BBC website about these posters today.

The mystery of the 'legal name fraud' billboards

I read this with interest, as the legal name (not the posters) is something I have seen discussed on ATS. I wasn't aware of the billboards until now though. According to the article and a google search, the posters have appeared in Birmingham, Dundee, Essex, Gloucester, Grimsby, Guildford, Lincoln, Liverpool, Plymouth, Reading, Southport, Teesside and Truro. And now it looks like they have come to London too.

The conspiracy side of this has been dismissed by the reporter who gets barrister, law blogger and lecturer Carl Gardner to comment on the matter.

Does this interpretation of the law have any validity? "Absolutely not. Absolutely none at all," says barrister, law blogger and lecturer Carl Gardner says. "It's a kind of brew of pseudo-legal ideas. It's the equivalent of thinking Harry Potter is science."

Having tried but not found out who funded the billboards, the article concludes:

Regardless of who funded it, the campaign has won attention for a hitherto fringe theory. David Allen Green, the legal commentator and solicitor at Preiskel & Co LLP who blogs as Jack of Kent, says it is "complete tosh" and warns people against relying on it in court. He adds: "It is nothing about law, and it is not harmless. Taking this daftness seriously can be legally dangerous. If people try to use such things to avoid their legal obligations they can end up with county court judgments or even criminal convictions. You may as well walk into court with a t-shirt saying 'I am an idiot'."

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Like I said earlier, this is legal name stuff is tosh. Lots of gullible people who think that it has merit, but have no real grasp of law. God help them if they try t on in a real court because it'll make them look very stupid.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

These people you've quoted depend on belief that statutes are Law for their salary. They'll say any old tosh for the dosh.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

These people you've quoted depend on belief that statutes are Law for their salary. They'll say any old tosh for the dosh.

Indeed... thank you icura7 ... I have followed the legal name fraud and related for quite some time and your posts are great to point people to or even read out to them.

The legal system leaders/BAR members/slave-masters are not going to admit or recognize what they're doing... in-fact many of them may believe there is nothing wrong with what they do (in ignorance, willful or not)... The only way for us to move forward is recognize this for exactly what it is... end it and move on with love and forgiveness.

All the news articles go after "who's funding it", or "non-sense as explained by a legal actor"

It's all fiction guys... it's OKAY to admit it. It's OKAY to stop all the war/suffering. It's okay, why resist the truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
One of the few places on Earth not claimed by any country. An American claimed it in 2014 as the Kingdom of North Sudan so he could make his daughter a princess.
A currently populated, unincorporated mining town in the United States that seceded from the Union in 1850, forming the "Great Republic of Rough and Ready". Secession was rescinded less than three months later when its citizens noticed that they could not celebrate US independence.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

What was his name and that of the court? I'd like to look it up.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

How do you look up something that never happened?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
Courts ordered his immediate release. He then was happy to speak with his court appointed lawyer. The guy ended up making a mint in compensation for his wrongful arrest and subsequent imprisonment.

What court? What date? What was his name?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: SprocketUK

How do you look up something that never happened?

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

This all happened in Norfolk and if you want to be so naïve as to think any FOI request will release the relevant info that will give the whole game away, that is your choice.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot
a reply to: hellobruce

This all happened in Norfolk and if you want to be so naïve as to think any FOI request

Why would you need a FOI request?

You can just look up the decisions!
www.thelawpages.com...

This really shows that people that make up silly claims really do not understand how the system actually works.
So you have no name, no court and no date, yet you expect people to just believe your silly claim!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join