It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's illegal to use a legal name. Odd billboards appearing in UK with cryptic message.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Maxim Of Law states :

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat—"Proof lies on him who asserts, not on him who denies".

Modern Government governs via consent and if one has consented to Statues being enforced as they are the LAW , well , due dilligence is your friend .

Democracy is the promise of equal right of access to all the resources of the land which you live on .

Does anyone feel like they have an " Equal Right of Access " to resources of the land in which they reside ?

LAW as it is praticed by BAR is corrupt to the bone and it serves no justice but the master who always wants more of your hard earned monies .

Once you accept that the LAW is Corrupt then it becomes easy to see as to why there is never Any Record relating to Court's malpractice of LAW .
Simply put the Courts today by and large are in operation to fleece the citizen as much as they can .

I had my dispute with local council several years ago about the Councill Tax ; they claimed that I owed them and I claimed that they owe me .
Court found me liable to pay the Councill but I have appealed and gone to Tribunal where I had the Councill's solicitor and judge right in front of me .
Needless to say Councill paid me what they owed me .

If you know your STATUS and how to play the LEGAL SYSTEM ; you have nothing to fear from NAME .

Some people can't be bothered with all this charade and flat out reject the play the game .

Lastly , Statues are not LAWS , please make a distinction.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
No Name? OK here's your number, and we will have a photograph and fingerprints. Job done. If you don't want a name, you are now a number

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Ignorant, educate yourself! Or suck it up!

I shall give you this. I know someone that was arrested for resisting arrest for a charge he knew himself innocent of. This was a driving offence. The police knew who he was and did not like him. He refused to give his name to either the police or the magistrates he was placed before. Bail was denied and he was put in a police cell overnight.

He was taken to hospital, psych assessed and found to be of sound mind, even though he would not speak a word to anyone.

Next day, he was again put before the courts and warned, he would be charged with contempt of court but still would not reveal his name, would not speak at all. Back to the police cell. As the 'authorities' knew his identity anyway, he was then charged with contempt of court and sent down.

Police had to do necessary enquiries and in the course of this, found he had not committed the offence they had originally attempted to charge him with.

Courts ordered his immediate release. He then was happy to speak with his court appointed lawyer. The guy ended up making a mint in compensation for his wrongful arrest and subsequent imprisonment.

Do you imagine there is any way he would not have sued the entire court and legal system if the details of this case were publically available?

Do you imagine the legal system would want the details made public?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

I shall give you this. I know someone that was arrested for resisting arrest for a charge he knew himself innocent of. This was a driving offence. The police knew who he was and did not like him. He refused to give his name to either the police or the magistrates he was placed before. Bail was denied and he was put in a police cell overnight.

He was taken to hospital, psych assessed and found to be of sound mind, even though he would not speak a word to anyone.

Next day, he was again put before the courts and warned, he would be charged with contempt of court but still would not reveal his name, would not speak at all. Back to the police cell. As the 'authorities' knew his identity anyway, he was then charged with contempt of court and sent down.

Police had to do necessary enquiries and in the course of this, found he had not committed the offence they had originally attempted to charge him with.

Courts ordered his immediate release. He then was happy to speak with his court appointed lawyer. The guy ended up making a mint in compensation for his wrongful arrest and subsequent imprisonment.

Do you imagine there is any way he would not have sued the entire court and legal system if the details of this case were publically available?

This is the issue being raised here.

Anecdotal evidence and the assumption that the "freeman" argument is what makes it right.

All you have is a story about someone that you knew that thinks that what happened was because of a particular reason.

Links? evidence?

Just a bloke on the tinterwebs saying something happened just like all the other stories.

If you want people to believe then you need some actual evidence not just second hand stories.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Perhaps it is you who should educate yourself.
Not-guilty verdicts and records of all cases are public information available from all courts in the UK, from magistrates, to Crown, and the high court.
You have to pay for them though, and Magistrates files are held locally, but the records are there.

Northern Ireland has a free web-service showing Summaries of Judgements from their courts, it is an interesting read, perhaps you will take a look and realise that 'not guilty' cases are just as much public knowledge as 'guilty' verdicts are.

Here, take a look courtsni.gov.uk ...then scroll down to 5th of January and you'll see a curious 'not gulity' case of a pastor who had been accused of sending a grossly offensive message in a digital format.

The claim that not guilty cases are not recorded and public information is ridiculous, and uninformed.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ignorant, educate yourself!

You should take your own advice!

Still waiting for you to tell us the actual law you claim exists, funny how you are unable to! (as expected)

He then was happy to speak with his court appointed lawyer. The guy ended up making a mint in compensation for his wrongful arrest and subsequent imprisonment.

What court? What court case, when did this occur?

All you have is another silly story, not backed up by anything!

Yes, like the details of other court cases are made public!
edit on 18-3-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Perhaps it is you who should educate yourself.
Not-guilty verdicts and records of all cases are public information available from all courts in the UK, from magistrates, to Crown, and the high court.
You have to pay for them though, and Magistrates files are held locally, but the records are there.

Northern Ireland has a free web-service showing Summaries of Judgements from their courts, it is an interesting read, perhaps you will take a look and realise that 'not guilty' cases are just as much public knowledge as 'guilty' verdicts are.

Here, take a look courtsni.gov.uk ...then scroll down to 5th of January and you'll see a curious 'not gulity' case of a pastor who had been accused of sending a grossly offensive message in a digital format.

The claim that not guilty cases are not recorded and public information is ridiculous, and uninformed.

You cannot tell a Freeman that their logic is flawed as they simply come back at you with ludicrous statements, anecdotal evidence and hearsay.

Then they tell you that you are blind to the truth or that you are some form of sheeple.

Then they skulk off and you never hear of them again as they simply do not have the evidence to back up their claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Here we arrive at the definition of law.

Law doesn't have to be written down. We all know, (other than a few perhaps unbalanced individuals), what we don't want done to us. Harm, fraud, damage, theft. These are unlawful acts. Animals will react to these unlawful acts. It doesn't take human language to define. Organising our reaction to these acts can take many forms. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Statutes.

statute
ˈstatjuːt,-tʃuːt/
noun
plural noun: statutes
a written law passed by a legislative body.

Here we have the fraud laid out neatly before us. Law and legislation are two different things. There are enormous financial benefits for members of the legal profession simply by fraudulently claiming statutes are Law. You won't get any truth or logic out of them when their bank balance is threatened.

Legislation, written statutes, are rules that apply with consent. Many members of the legal network will resort to unlawful violence in order to force compliance. These are criminals acting unlawfully. The legal profession will rarely help in these cases, and normally only if there's money in it.

Hence a revival of the jury system by and of the people.

Individuals working within the legal profession are responsible for many unlawful acts which they excuse to themselves by referring to what they were told by others. All these individuals are in fact personally responsible for their actions.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

I should have read this before posting mine.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Yes, legislation is merely evidence of Law and does not in any sense supersede Law.

I do not now how it works in other countries, but English Common Law is the basis of all legislation and therefore the only real 'law'.

As to comments from others demanding evidence; since when did qualitative evidence become mere anecdote? Details of cases where people have successfully used their common rights under common law are not readily available for a reason and that is it is not in the best interests of those that promote legislation above Law.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Details of cases where people have successfully used their common rights under common law are not readily available for a reason

The reason is, as we have all seen here, is they are just made up stories!

You are unable to even show which court, defendants name and court date etc., something you would have if they were not just made up stories!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

So in short, you're saying you, or anyone else, can't provide any evidence?

Even though there are records of every single court case in the UK.

And the reason for this is, as you say, because it's hidden so people don't know about it? Yeah, I call major bs on that.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Details of cases where people have successfully used their common rights under common law are not readily available for a reason and that is it is not in the best interests of those that promote legislation above Law.

Again, you are not basing your assertions in reality. Case details/outcomes/etc are available from all courts for a fee.
You are either ignorant of this or being untruthful, so I ask, just supply an example of a case where a 'freeman' won it (name of court, date, name of defendant) and I shall pay for the court record myself.

That is all you need to provide me, the name of the defendant, the name of the particular court, and the date of the verdict. If you 'know' these details then I will be able to obtain the information, same as anyone because it is publicly available information.

So, come on, no more spurious anecdotal evidence, name of court, name of defendant, date of verdict, that's all, and I will obtain the information from the court to prove how ridiculous your claims are.

*Afterthought*
Hahaha, I just realised you will probably make up some name then when I discover there is no record (because you invented it) you will shout loudly that it is proof of the alleged cover up. Lol, never mind, this is ATS after all, I shall leave you to your silly delusions.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Hey everyone - I've read all of the replies on this thread and the are all mistaken in one way or another.

This is a Spiritual Reality we are all walking around in. Either you know this - or you deny it. There is no point reading on unless you are ready to entertain the Truth that the Spiritual Realm "super'seeds" the physical.

We wake up here every morning and it doesn't take long to come across some "anecdotal" news article about children being murdered all over the world / over half of our brothers & sisters living in horrendous conditions... all in the name of fear mongering, greed • control, black magic of a bloodline- war machine that is 100% NON-transparent about its actual intentions. Are you turning a blind eye to this? To the RAPE of MOST of Humanity???
"Glad it's not happening in MY backyard! Oh Well! When does Starbucks open?"

Simple.

Legal Name Fraud is Truth - it is not Freeman refurbished. Freeman concept wants to go back in time and invokes past legislation while still using a Legal Name to some degree. Though the Freeman movement got the ball rolling (exposing the straw-man) the overall intention was to gain tax breaks or land, or money, or guns or some other physical, illusion / distraction.

The Truth about the Legal Name fraud involves detachment from relying on building a physical empire to show the world how great you are - and surrendering to a reality where the spiritual light within you IS the kingdom that no physical collection of materials could ever amount to.

ALL CAPS or Lower Case, doesn't matter. If I can convince the parents of a newborn child that a napkin with a # stain and some Sharpie scribbles on it represents their child - then they have just entered into Spiritual Contract with me, and Ported their child at my Dock - as long as that child blindly goes along with having their canvas painted for them (school, bank account, library card etc...) - the child is in (illegal & unlawful) contract with me.

If I choose to use my INTENT to kill people, I am now refracting the light of that innocent child (who never agreed [consciously] to be involved in my plan to destroy - though ignorance is no excuse for the LAW... LAW is universal, Creation Upholds LAW, You Plant a Seed, it grows - no Legal scribbles can prevent that seed from sprouting - Legal is an imitation of Universal law and ALL LEGAL MAGIC has become outdated. Ever heard of Legalese? They etymological roots of that will show you with minimal research that the intent of all Crown "Law" is Spiritual Magic. Black's Law dictionary is a Magic Book, torrent it for free!

Plus, if you're not a B.A.R member (British Accredited Registry) You are are not legally allowed to do ANYTHING legal! That's just to keep the know-it-all-demons of this thread at bay cuz the real truth doesn't need any legal explanation.

The real truth is this:

What/Who are you in contract with? Any murderers? Any corporate WAR machines? Wake up call: they are after your compassionate Heart and that is the only Place any contract truly resides. You were not cognizant of the invocation of the Spiritual tethering your parents set up. As soon as you realize it was their creation - you are free to choose to sever all ties, by simply choosing! This allows for massive amounts of spiritual energy to be reclaimed. This is what the system actually wants - it's your feminine creative energy. It comes from your heart and you have to either choose or submit in ignorance for it to be taken. As soon as you choose to reclaim it - it's yours! Just listen closely to the aether as your path becomes very clear on how you can actually help the world / your neighbors!

This path doesn't mean Lose the Name & go live in a forest--- though for some... it means just that. For others it simply means: get the word out and be open to assisting those who can benefit (out of law of necessity) from the physical creations you have been able to collect.

You can fully invoke this Spiritual truth by simply orchestrating a new relationship with the war machine. Next time you go to a mailbox to get mail addressed to a Legal Name (that you do not have permission to use) - Look at the mailbox and INTEND the following if you want, it's your choice, i'm just showing you the door home: Intent To the Mailbox / War Machine / through all of consciousness itself: "I have heard it is Fraud and against Universal Law to blindly submit to criminals who kill children by using their corporate, fictitious instruments, I must heat my home / pay for food and this is the only way I know how right now - I am seeking the truth!"

By simply OPENING YOUR EYES / heart, you are now operating in contract with CONSCIOUSNESS itself, instead of blindly going along to get along with criminals! Simple! Give it a try! Get creative. The possibilities are ENDLESS!

Some are meant to have 1 foot in / 1 foot out of Babylon legal land - in order to facilitate change through things like Website hosting, Billboards, houses / couches for "zero-pointers" to stay if needed. The days of keeping up with the Jones's are ending! Anything registered is already owned my the Crown! Your house, your car. Everything! If you are operating in the Legal Fiction Realm, you better be getting the word out about the fraud (or not - your choice!) or finding ways to shift the contracts you are in agreement with, cuz the clock is ticking. Who do you serve? Criminals? Or pure, aware, selfless benevolence?

If the stock market crashed tomorrow, things would be changing QUICK. Time to let go of the the idea of owning everything and get in touch with the ONE HEART!... Or not! Happy Reading!

kateofgaia.files.wordpress.com...

losethename.com...

kateofgaia.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-4-2016 by icura7 because: minor grammatical changes

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: icura7

Oh, my goodness. I think I'm going to have to lie down for a while. Can you please explain how the Crown owns my car?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: icura7
a B.A.R member (British Accredited Registry)

Oh dear, more FOTL made up nonsense - care to provide any proof that silly claim is true?

As to "Kate of Gaia"

www.quatloos.com...
and
www.quatloos.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lacrimoniousfinale

Oh, my goodness. I think I'm going to have to lie down for a while. Can you please explain how the Crown owns my car?

I will try as it is quite interesting even if it's not true.

This comes from the wording on your V% issued by the DVLA.

Because it states that you are the registered "Keeeper" than Free men on the land think that by registering your car with them means that they are the legal owner and you as the legal "keeper" are responsible for the upkeep and taxation of the car.

They think that as they "own" all of the cars in the UK that they can use this as equity to borrow money at low interest that they invest for a return to further there evil intentions.

You should have a look into the free man movement, it is a highly interesting subject!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Thanks for the reply. I'd probably use the word "comical" rather than "interesting"!

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

See how - despite your greatest efforts - your search for truth simply demanded more? This is your yellowbirck road - I simply followed mine. It becomes a fractal. Start with "how does the Crown own my car" - next, realize how many aspects of your life you blindly have surrendered to the Crown / Vatican / DC war machine - Make this relationship more conscious by simply LOOKING - this opening of the Heart will lead to more & more "Co-Inside-dances" to come into your awareness. This is a Spiritual Game where sovereign, benevolent creativity is rewarded / fueled by the novelty that is Consciousness itself a.k.a the real Universal Law that Legal mimics - all the while being corrupt to the bone as "23432" so lovingly and accurately stated.

Your car may seem to be a result of the physical labor you used to earn currency to "buy" and then "own" - currency simply being the Current Sea that we have collectively agreed counts as value - when the true value is your Heart. Plus, the Current-Sea is HEAVILY corrupt in the form of blood money / petro war dollars. Money can be used as a form of exchange because the spiritual truth is "we all agree it has value". Worshiping money on the other hand, polarizes you away form the true source of value - your heart. Your heart brings in all forms of symbolic reflections of your value, you can see this as: Opportunities, People, knowledge, money, love, "coincidences" that point you in the way of truth, good ideas "spontaneously" coming to youa t just the right time... things money can't buy, things that a loving benevolent heart earns by simply trusting the miracle of life.

Your car is a conglomeration of many things with the primary one being this: the love energy - which you could have devoted to anything - is feminine and infinite & transferable, you chose to direct its creative power towards an Automobile.

You think it's the car, when really its the hijacking of your Source energy.

In a Quantum world where there are no accidents - there is no space / time gap between "entangled" objects - it is purely logical to conclude that if you contract with a company, you are bonded to that company on a quantum level. IF that company is registered - which in terms of auto-insurance / vehicle registration it is guaranteed that the Dealership you got the car or the Insurance company is indeed registered. Back to the quantum reality - the Dealership / Insurance isn't just registered to anyone, they are registered to some form of Government regulated instrumentation - it can be generally accepted that Government instrumentation at is core is Rotten & Corrupt & Criminal. Thus, you are entangled on the quantum spiritual & thus physical - to another faction of the War Machine via Automobile Ministry or which ever government arm. Now, you have the choice for that to be a blind connection or a conscious one. When you make it conscious you begin to see deeper. Find all of the aspects of your life that are tethered to the War Machine is some way. Then your world starts to open up.

There is also a beautiful connection to etymology that confirms all of this, another layer of the fractal. The nature of language is magical & very feminine and has the capacity to reveal some of the deeper connection to "spell-binding" & the linguistic side of our enslavement to the war machine. Register: Regis is latin for "to rule" ster / star / sister = the divine feminine. Register in creative phonetic truth = to rule the divine feminine creative source. The examples of the truth being hidden in the language are so numerous, literally infinite.

The nature of pure consciousness doesn't need a Military Defense squad, paid for by the people (who are actually in some form of monetary slavery with very few "democratic " choices. Over 23 developed "countries" (Countries & national identity: another illusion of separation - we are one nation - HUMANITY!! It's time to step up and this Internet is facilitating this great change!) have NO ACTIVE MILITARY force.

We create our reality on a Quantum / Source / Energetic level and something as simple as re-configuring our awareness surrounding this War Machine has astonishing spiritually (and thus physically) nourishing results.

Back to your question: In a trickle down way - your car has been tagged by at least 2 Organizations that is one way or another - openly agree to murdering children. In the spiritual world (which the physical reality is a reflection of). If you decide / agree / are duped into thinking someone has authority, you just granted it to them!

The leap of faith is truly knowing that the choice you are making to "call out" the criminal affiliation of the Auto Registration practice (diligently), that this act of conscious awareness actually contains "spiritual weight" which when put side by side with the fact that children are being murdered every day, it garners a more benevolent frequency (based on it's intent) and is thus replenished with it's equivalent of source energy / or prana / manna / life force / chi / Qi.

On the other hand - blindly going along with complete and total ignorance to all of the cancerous tendrils that the Crown/Vatican/DC war machine has weaseled into the consciousness - by turning a blind eye to that on a regular basis while using their papers and registration system - because of the level of sick criminality they represent - you are rubbing their twisted dead creation in total ignorance of the reality that if you simply look and keep looking you utterly transform that energy of unconscious DEATH into "hey - I'm no longer blindly submitting to this #"

The Crown owns anything you register because the Crown / Vatican / DC war machine is composed of criminals and stolen energy and openly represents murder. If you tag up any of your possessions with their "stamp of approval" you are validating their psychopathic enterprise as an authority and you are doing so blindly and in ignorance to creation. Remember, its not so much your car, it's the fact you put energy into getting that car and some criminals tricked you into sharing that energy with them. Trouble is, they use that (YOUR) energy to kill children! The sooner you stop doing that blindly, the sooner you receive the most nourishing waves of intangible yet highly nourishing source energy. You have to feel this for yourself to get it, The whole world actually lites up from within the quanta. It's like Northern Lights of truth, custom tailored to the individual, that's really my confirmation... a spiritual light show has emerged upon me really "understanding" this information. I can't deny it cuz it's so friggin bright&colorful & wise!

To turn the scales into balance, all you have to do is keep looking, and get the word out once you know in your heart the truth.

This is not Freeman on the Land. This is reclaiming your spiritual energy from Source by no longer playing blind murder games with criminals.
edit on 4-4-2016 by icura7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2016 by icura7 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think you're in the wrong sub forum.

Philosophy is that way ->