It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the Toxic Atmosphere, Israel, and Iran Ballistic Tests

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Donald Trump is currently being investigated for inciting violence at his political rallies. He was attacked by a protester in Dayton Ohio over the weekend and he had to cancel a rally in Chicago due to the violent atmosphere that was present in that great city.

When a candidate asks for a pledge from his supporters to vote for him at his rallies and encourages those supporters to sucker punch protesters, the result is going to be a toxic and violent atmosphere. This right wing fascist dictator has actually promised to pay the legal fees of a supporter who sucker punched a protester, which only will encourage other supporters to do the same thing at future rallies.

There is no tactic too underhanded for this man! He will trample the right to freedom of speech and assembly and use fear, violence, and intimidation to consolidate his power if elected to the highest office in the land. It was indeed his own created violent atmosphere that led to the attempted attack on his person in Ohio. What did the Donald expect?

Trump will even outrageously scapegoat a minority group such as the Jews as demonstrated when some of his supporters yelled at some Jewish protesters at a very recent rally to go back to Auschwitz, an infamous Hitler built concentration camp from World War Two and part of the Holocaust suffered by the Jewish people.

It is hardly surprising, in light of the above, that Trump is the only Republican candidate who remains neutral to one of Israel's most pressing and serious issues, the Palestinian Two State Solution problem. He straddles the fence and justifies it by saying he wants to bring the two sides together and try to make a deal. What he is really saying is that he wants to pressure Israel to give the West Bank and the Gaza back to the Palestinians and leave Israel vulnerable to rocket and missile attacks from all directions and no buffer protection for it's own borders. Trump knows Israel will never make such a deal with her enemies, and he can then blame Israel for the absence of a deal without any blame attaching itself to this demagogic egomaniac himself. Israel deserves America's full support, not politically motivated neutrality from a presidential candidate.

On an issue of this importance, moreover, neutrality toward America's most important partner in the M.E. is tantamount to being adverse to Israel, just like President Obama! It also shows a gross lack of leadership on Trump's part which utterly disqualifies him from the office he seeks.

In addition, and just as the Prime Minister of Israel warned Congress and Obama, Iran continues to cheat and to violate the terms of this horrific Iran Nuclear Agreement. Four separate times, Iran has tested ballistic missiles prohibited by the Agreement, with the latest testing establishing beyond doubt Iran's plans to utterly destroy the Jewish State. The most recent such test involved the firing of two ballistic missiles by Iran with the words, "Israel Must Be Destroyed" written on each side of the missiles. Despite the pleas of Bibi to President Obama and the international community to sanction Iran for this latest violation, the pleas have so far gone completely unanswered! It should also be noted that Donald Trump, at the most recent Republican Party debate, did not support the much needed withdrawal by America from the Iran Nuclear deal, even though Israel and indeed also America itself so desperately need this action to take place.

Once again, I ask the good people of Ohio and the good people of Florida to vote for John Kasich and Marco Rubio respectively at the March 15th winner take all Ohio and Florida Republican Primaries so as to force a brokered convention this Summer and deny this fascist dictator, Donald Trump, the Party's nomination for President of the United States.

For additional information, I urge the members of this site to also take a look at "Lets Make America Strong Again," "Dump the Trump," "Tools of the Dictator", and "The Iran Nuclear deal, World Peace, Or A Disaster for America."

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He has grandchildren that are Jewish.
The way he talks is that would be one of the great accomplishments
if elected, peace for the Palestinians and Israel.
He should at least try to appear neutral.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Wow, just...wow...this is literally a campaign propaganda piece. I have no dog in the fight but...are these even allowed on ATS?

Colour me confused.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Nothing confusing about it but you are entitled to,your own opinions. That what our country is all about. Wishing you all the best!
edit on 15-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected punctuation error.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I have no problem at all with opinions, I just wasn't aware that a literal piece of propaganda was allowed on ATS, that is where my confusion comes from.

Trump will even outrageously scapegoat a minority group such as the Jews as demonstrated when some of his supporters yelled at some Jewish protesters at a very recent rally to go back to Auschwitz, an infamous Hitler built concentration camp from World War Two and part of the Holocaust suffered by the Jewish people.

I mean is that even...I don't know where to begin with that statement, is that true? Did Trump outrageously scapegoat Jewish people in that case?

My best to you too.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome

But he isn't neutral as my blog explains. And the Jewish grandchilren have nothing to do with it at all! Hope the Ohio and Florida primaries today slow Trump down and lead to a brokered and open convention this summer.

A candidate, as did Trump, who can draw an analogy between whether the opposing candidate satisfies her husband and stating that if she cannot, she can't satisfy America, isn't even worthy of consideration as a serious presidential candidate in my opinion. Consider the source!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

This blog is not propaganda, it is my honest belief and completely factual. Once again, you don't have to agree.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yes he did, and his neutrality regarding the two state Palestinian issue is adverse to the interests of Israel as I have explained. In any event, thank you for reading my blog and all the best to you also!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This isn't a blog, this is ATS. I see no blog here. Whether I agree or not is neither here nor there, but in the spirit of Devil's advocacy can you please prove as fact, you did say it is your honest opinion AND factual, how Trump "outrageously scapegoated Jewish people"?

It says in your post that some supporters (were they carrying cards?) said a terrible and unforgivable thing to some Jewish people. Did Trump say something to assert that he agreed? What did he do in this case?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Trump's neutrality toward Israel is tantamount to his being adverse to her interests and the reference to the supporters who shouted to protesters to return to a Hitler organized concentration camp speaks volumes since it is well settled that Trump himself has endorsed this kind of atmosphere at his rallies. He was actually attacked in Dayton, Ohio over the weekend and had to cancel a Chicago rally due to the toxic environment he, himself, created.

Once again, Jonion, I appreciate your having read my blog and I enjoy our conversation. I always welcome people who think for themselves and who engage in discourse.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj :

Just thought I'd mention it. Just learned that a frenzied Trump mob attacked a black woman at a rally. Just one more example of the toxic environment we continue to see due to the Trump created atmosphere of violence. Disgusting but not at all surprising given the kind of person Trump has clearly demonstrated he is, i.e. a racist, fascist, and and a zenophobic megalomaniac egoist! I can only hope the folks in Ohio vote for Kasich in their primary in Ohio today. I also still hope Rubio can win in Florida as there are still many hours yet to vote in that state.
edit on 15-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected punctuation error.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nffhome:

An incident in which a Trump goon pushes a female reporter and another in which a frenzied Trump reporter shoves a black lady just serves to further demonstrate why this man should not even be a candidate for the highest office in our land.

It is still NOT TOO LATE to Dump The Trump!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: niffhome:

Trump's request at the rallies for a pledged vote is no different than Hitler's request in Germany so long ago to give him a "seig heil." Nor is it much different than the bow a king or queen from the middle ages would ask of their subjects.

The above is just not what America is about, Mr. Trump!
edit on 15-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected a misspelled word

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj:

It looks like the chickens are coming home to roost just as the Prime Minister of Israel warned. Iran continues to test ballistic missiles with the possibility of attached nuclear warheads in absolute violation of the Iran Nuclear Agreement, an awful deal our country and it's western world partners should never have signed!

We need to scrap that horrendous agreement before Iran develops the capability to launch a nuclear weapon at both Israel and at the United States. At the rate Iran is going right now, it will only be a short time before such a possibility becomes a grim reality.

Hillary Clinton won't scrap this agreement and Trump won't either despite what he may say during his fraud laden campaign.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Trump has given permission to his supporters at rallies to both say and do what they want! That blank check obviously includes sucker punching and shoving protesters and constitutes a new low in political campaigns that has no equal in our history. To add Trump's offer to pay the legal fees for those who carry out such heinous acts is truly the last straw. When will we finally wake up and send this buffoon back where he came from?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjjonj:

Trump is still shaken by the personal attack upon him in Dayton Ohio. He should look at the scriptures and the bible where it says "he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword." What does a person who willfully promotes violence expect?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

As an example of how out of touch with reality Bernie Sanders is, he wants to bring back into the country all of the undocumented and uninvestigated immigrants who have family members who live here. Doesn't this guy realize the danger such a policy could pose to the public given the possibility that some of these immigrants might want to attack our citizens or that some of them may have ties to Isis or may even be terrorists themselves?

Moreover, after Sanders has amassed his 19.1 trillion dollar budget to expand all of the social entitlement programs, there just won't be any more left to support our national defense or to support our military!

Bernie just doesn't get it!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Agreed 100% excellent post.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CorKieMar00

Thanks so much, Corkiemarr00!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Toxic? By who's standards? Yours?
When did Trump encourage "his supporters" to do anything illegal?
Fascist Dictator? He'd have to be in some sort of control/power to be a "dictator". I get it though, you hate Trump! And I get your "spin".
You seem more upset, someone is out there telling the truth, other than, appealing to your emotions/feelings and lack of selfpreservation... We get it. You're a good comrade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join