It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the Toxic Atmosphere, Israel, and Iran Ballistic Tests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thank you, Tadaman.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Excellent post. Your points were right on target, complete & perfectly stated. I agree 100%.

We are living in very precarious times. This is no time to experiment by voting for a person has no respect for anyone. He feels he can do no wrong. He has no idea about what is right or wrong, legal or illegal, no understanding of our Constitution or the Bill of Rights. His EGO controls every thing he does or says with no fear of the consequences. When caught, he turns everything around, evades the subject, talks in circles taking the attention off of himself or blaming others.

This man fuels a very toxic enviornment. He can swear all he wants, bully anyone he feels like, call names, trample on anyone's rights, show the greatest disrespect for women, minorities & others, he can talk about the inhumane or illegal, barbaric things he plans to do etc.

The message he sends out to people especially the young & impressionable, students or those who are disgruntled etc. is that it must be okay to behave that way because the man running for president is doing it & it certainly pays off! Wow! One even gets rewarded for behavior like that.

This is a time for a knowledgeable, intelligent, diplomatic, rational person with tried & true experience in many different areas of government to be elected as our next president.

We must become a much stronger nation in all areas including our military. We must gain back the respect of other nations & take a leadership role. If we need to negotiate, it must be from a true point of strenghth. We must be able to build strong ties & bonds with other nations & leaders in order to form a good coalitions to help protect this world from the single minded terrorists who are using any means to wipe out & destroy any decent, civilized group of people who have a different belief system.

Israel, one of our greatest allies & the one tiny, single Democratic state in the M.E. is forced to fight everyday for her survival. She must know that we have her back once again & we can be counted on.

This enviornment must be rid of the destructive toxins that suck the life & joy out of lives & replace it with fear, nasty rhetoric & bullying.

We must make the right choice & elect a knowledgeable leader as president who has the true understanding that America must be Strong Again. Civility, Strenghth, Prosperity & Pride in our country can get on track & return as it has before. A president who leads in a strengthful , intelligent manner using diplomacy & wisdom along with a sense of Patriotism will be able to set a new, refreshing mood & tone that is needed so badly in this country.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bonden

Great post. Very well written with excellent points.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome

Why attempt to appear neutral on Israel when he clearly isn't. Trump thinks the Jewish Federation may be a white supremacy group which the Anti Defamation League called an obscene suggestion. Trump obviously doesn't know a thing about the issues facing Israel every day and it is only his gargantuan ego that motivates him to favor a two state solution regarding the Israeli Palestinian conflict. If such a deal could be negotiated, Trump would take the credit for it, and if not, then he would blame Israel for not agreeing to it.

And Israel will never agree to return the West Bank and the Gaza to the P.L.O. and to Hamas, a terrorist group that denies Israel the right to exist and is dedicated to her destruction. Israel can't afford to lose the buffer from rocket attacks fired by her enemies which would happen without the West Bank and Gaza in her possession.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome:

Trump is now warning that there will be riots if he is denied the Republican nomination at a brokered convention after so many people voted for him in the primaries. This is just one more example of this buffoon creating an atmosphere of toxic violence, fear, and intimidation associated with his disgusting presidential campaign.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

North Korea has outrageously sentenced a young American student to 15 years hard labor as a show of further defiance to our government and and to our weak and ineffectual President Obama. This is in addition to the Communist rogue nation's continuing tests of nuclear weapons and threats to launch them in a preemptive strike against the United States and our partner, South Korea.

It is high time Obama shows a little back bone to the young maniac who leads North Korea, Kim Jung Un. This can be done in a number of ways to show the impetuous dictator that we mean business. First we can formally demand the prompt release of this innocent young man through proper diplomatic channels and ask for the support of the international community. Second, we can back up the demand with a show of strength using nearby stationed air craft bombers and war ships indicating we mean business this time.

Obama has indeed already permitted the leaders of N. Korea far too much slack to date in which to intimidate S.Korea and threaten the United States.

And third, very strong sanctions must be imposed upon N. Korea to punish this latest outrage, and the sanctions should not be relaxed until or unless this young man is returned safely to his family. A coalition of our world partners should be utilized in this effort.

Finally, Obama should firmly seek the full cooperation of China to aid in securing the quick release of this young prisoner given that nation's strong ties to the North Korean regime and their reliance and dependence on China for much trade and many other amenities.

So far, in typical cowardly fashion, our President has done nothing other than to indicate his opinion that the said 15 year sentence of hard labor is unduly harsh. Wow! That will really send quite a scare up N. Korea's spine. NOT!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I dont like limbos or bimbos. Lol

Really, the whole Korea issue should have been resolved long ago. I would have finished the job and continued until we had a single state.

Its not even Obama, though he had a chance like them all to end it here and now.

It was more beneficial to keep them as they are. An ace up the butt for future use. We like proxy warfare and LOVED it during the cold war. Russia helped us appreciate its uses and they reveled in it like us. There is so much to gain with that model.

When the soviet union fell, I would have invaded the north and ended this one way or the other.

This was let to brew and now it is a nuclear crap tea no one wants to sip on.

I would only use our armed forces in full strength and to the end of our goals. The full force of hell or the full force of honest diplomacy.

If I were president I would launch an invasion that would put D-day to shame.

Then send my troops home in full.

This would be my tactic for all issues needing an armed response. Either you go to war or not. I dont believe in "LITTLE" wars or police actions.

We love to force project and to keep our enemies in limbo. I would not seek the profitable solution.

I would seek the absolute solution.

I dont understand the reasoning. Why not just end what we can? Decisively and totally.

Its too late now. China will eventually get the north. Mark my words. Then they will move in on the south like we have..... slowly and take it as well.

We dont see that.

edit on 3 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Good points, tadaman. I'd like to add, however, that Obama does have yet another option against N.Korea that could address the 15 year hard labor sentence imposed on this young innocent American man. He could utilize special optimum forces to coordinate with the C.I.A. in a rescue operation and then go in and sneak the young man out of that hellish country, swiftly returning him to his family with a minimum of casualties.

But to do nothing except offer a comment that the sentence was too harsh accomplishes nothing except to once again demonstrate our President's cowardly incompetence and ineffectiveness as a world leader.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I agree, he should get him out of there. Its kind of his job.

I would go in to get this kid out, and sell it as a reconnaissance mission with an added bonus of getting a high profile target from the former leadership as well.

A two-fer.

Hell, I am still all for an all out invasion regardless of this kid and for many reasons. If that wont sell, just get the guy out.

EDIT TO ADD:
I wouldnt mind going myself if I was properly trained and ready /capable to survive and not get him and myself killed. LOL

There has to be someone available who can do the job.

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Good points again, tadaman. I think special ops. could do it if we didn't have such a cowardly President who is too afraid to do anything! I just wonder how he found the courage to get Ben Laden a few years ago?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

He didnt. He just took the credit. It took YEARS of hard work and sacrifices to make that possible.

Obama was so hasty taking credit that in doing so he didnt even let the intelligence community capitalize on the intel they found. It was all over the news in hours making everything found on the computers and phones, like contact information all but useless. Everyone ran like roaches in the light.

If he had waited, (which our people screamed to heaven to do) we could have reached out and gotten some more. It was a great honey pot Obama ruined for face and approval ratings.

He basically gave everyone involved the finger and got the doctor who helped us killed. (Doctor who gave vaccines to Osama and told us where to find him)

We couldnt even get the guy to safety before his role in the operation was revealed publicly. You can bet it made helping us look dangerous and scared away everyone else who was thinking about it.

The intelligence community hates Obama from what I can tell.

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Thanks. Doesn't surprise me. A leopard never changes it's spots and Obama's yellow cowardly streak has never changed either. Just taking the credit is what Trump would do also if he ever reaches the White House. The similarities between Obama and Trump are alarming!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
yeah trump is talking about enticing violence while bernies camp is actually acting violent.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I can't stand Trump and I can't stand Sanders either. Trump is a right wing extremist except on those days he disingenuously pretends to shoot from the center, and Sanders just shoots from the extreme left all the time. One is a would be dictator while the other a would be communist. Either way, an Rx. of rat poison and worse for America!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason:

Can you believe Hillary now says that no one was killed in the the Benghazy, Libya terrorist attack? She is going to continue Obama's failed policies and she can't tell the truth about anything even if her life depends upon it.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Obama just said that he is disgusted with the vulgarity and violence of this campaign incited by Trump, but he failed to add an apology to the American people for his own cowardice, incompetence, and traitorous failed leadership that helped to create the monster, Trump!!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Some think The New World Order will try to assassinate Trump or steal the nomination from him at the July covention. I think that is just a silly conspiracy theory that some of Trump's supportes are making up. However if the NWO is another name for the Trilateral Commission or C.I.A. then one can also just easily speculate that they are in favor of the corrupt Trump as to speculate they are against him.

For me the bottom line is that if he were to become president, there is the very real possibility that we could be facing a fascist dictatorship in America headed by a race baiting megalomaniac and ego driven zenophobic who has no respect from our world partners ,and by reason of his violent temperament ,could lead America into a third world war.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Here we go again. North Korea continues it's defiance of the United States with another missile launch from some kind of mobile device. You're an out and out coward, President Obama. Are you listening? Do something if you dare. Your country has been waiting for leadership for nearly eight years now. Isn't it about time?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

i still think hes a plant because hillary needs some dummy to go against since she herself is a dummy. the election is rigged but its still gotta look good.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If Trump is a plant, I have to wonder what kind of contaminated soil they dug him out of-- "something bad 's coming out of there."

I do think Hillary will hand the Trumpass his ass on election day, bad as Hillary herself will be for the country. But anything is better than the Trump, even the lying Hillary Clinton!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join