It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump militia forms:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Really?..dcgazette.com...
JUST like the organized BLM MILITIAS that are going to attack all white people( Even though they RUN like hell when shot at)
The LEFT are the undisputed MASTERS of this .
As I said in another thread the Rinos are all about money and killing.
The left is all about their EMO because no outrageous act is beneath these flag stomping turds.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
How bout dont use violence against political free speech and no one would,be forming militias to,stop,you?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: neo96

But by GOD this is the united states of America.

Its sure is, the place where the front runner for president talks about banning people from a certain religion and talks of building walls to keep out undesirables...

So WHAT ?

And LIBERALS talk about banning gun owners, rich people,bankers, and corporations, and the list goes on.

pot meet kettle.

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump.

NOT ONE.

The left does seem to want to put the hurt on AMERICANS, don't they?

Their own countrymen, I think.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Spider879

Really?..dcgazette.com...
JUST like the organized BLM MILITIAS that are going to attack all white people( Even though they RUN like hell when shot at)
The LEFT are the undisputed MASTERS of this .
As I said in another thread the Rinos are all about money and killing.
The left is all about their EMO because no outrageous act is beneath these flag stomping turds.

So Ok the BLM people are gonna kill all white ppl..why.???
And look at the irony you posted in-quotes

[Even though they RUN like hell when shot at]

Blacklivesmatter people protesting police violence, a group of attackers, presumably whites??..we don't really know they hid their faces under ski-masks, a generation ago it might have been bed coverings.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
How bout dont use violence against political free speech and no one would,be forming militias to,stop,you?

How about stop beating people up because they protest about BS that will affect them.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump.

NOT ONE.

Except he is a
Fascist.
Believe in taking other people's stuff like say.. "OIL"
He believe in Torture .
He beleive in censoring through government agency.
He believe in an updated version of the yellow arm ban for a certain religious group.
He pines endlessly about make his country great again as nearly all fascist do.
He tell people to beat his opponents up.
He like to point fingers at minority groups because obviously they are the problem and not the oligarchy from which he came.

So what.

lol, who's talking about taking other people's stuff? bernie?
Who doesn't think a little enhanced interrogation hurts?
Who thinks shutting down free speech with violence is better?
Who thinks that isn't part of immigration?
Who thinks it fine as is?
WHo is actually beating up opponents?
What pointing? Like bernie and hillary pointing at wall street and people with wealth who are making it possible for them to have a public platform to demonize their opponents and supporters?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Denying Ignorance is what we are doing to Trump critics.

Because not a one knows what they are talking about.

Riiiiiight. Isn't everyone a critic?

What the hell can Trump actually do if he becomes president. As soon as he tried to go off script he'd be shot.

What then? You gonna raise arms?

Shot by whom? Left wing whack job?

Why would he be shot?

What script?

here is an interesting vid.

edit on 3 15 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 15 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Who cares who pays for it. If we had a wise leader the Messicans would be begging to pay for it. First you build the wall. Then you nail the trade to the wall. Tarriff the crap out of them. Then you forbid tourism from the USA to Mexico. Then you round up the illegals and deport them. Within a year those poor bastards are starving. Then you arm and pay the cartels to do your dirty work. Within 3 years there is no more Mexico.. Just another10 or so more states in the union. The cartels get Guatemala and. Honduras and we solve the illegal problem and Vincente Fox is wandering the world without a country.

Mexico is an ally to the US. You are suggesting we impose sanctions, ban travel to their country, starve them, and then arm a rebel group inside their borders who is far worse than ISIS?

Do you have any idea how many people the cartels would kill if you did that? And you want to do that to an ALLY of all countries?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Not one? Really?

How about... he's a racist? Or an idiot? Or delusional? Or clueless? With fascist tendencies. Ntm, that he's no more than a foul mouthed, amateur troll.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Me too man, must have been just you and me haha

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Okay so whether I agree with the militia thing or not is besides the point, so I will not comment directly on that.

What I will say, is how is this any different from what the "other side" did when they grouped together to storm the event the other day? Which imo is far worse, since the idea behind the militia is not to do these things but rather to stand against it. How is this being compared to nazis and Hitler, an absolutely ridiculous comparison that people ought to be ashamed of? I mean, where are you from? I am from Germany as is my family and I do believe I have a better understanding of the events that took place since my family lived it and I have heard their experiences my entire life. In addition to possibly having a better historical understanding, since they don't really teach much about WW2 in American schools from my experience when I moved here. But whatever, ignorance is bliss? Point being, when you have crowds of violent maniacs targeting Trump events and causing absolute chaos and endangering the lives of others (I will reference the person who said something along the lines of "One of ya'll was supposed to assassinate him" and the people shooting guns in the air, lucky no one was hit), why is it that the people who group together to protect from this danger that will LIKELY CONTINUE TO OCCUR are the ones being compared to "Nazis" or being criticized for their actions? It makes no sense to me whatsoever.
edit on 15-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So WHAT ?

Yep so what its not like the Nazis ever tried to ban a religion or built a wall to keep out undesirables....wait... what ?

And LIBERALS talk about banning gun owners, rich people,bankers, and corporations, and the list goes on. pot meet kettle.

That statement is so comical it is not worth an answer...

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump. NOT ONE.

You mean other than he is a self centered narcissistic bully who lies through his teeth

Why shouldn't we build a wall? Tell me? Come on! Here's a clue pal. ...more people are dead in this country due to illegal aliens in the last 15 years than ALL of the people that died in 9/11 PLUS All of the people shot by cops PLUS ALL of the people killed by cows PLUS ALL of of the people killed by lightning strikes PLUS ALL of the the people killed by sharks and even if those sharks had laser beams on their freaking heads MORE PEOPLE would still be dead from illegal aliens. Do those people not count?

And that number still pales in comparison to how many people have been killed by everyday American citizens.

I love the hypocrisy of there being acceptable losses when it comes to gun ownership but as soon as an illegal immigrant kills someone, lives begin to matter.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

But if we already have so many people committing crimes in this country, why would we want more to come? Wouldn't you want to try to stop crime/murders via all methods possible? Including those committed by non-residents who we COULD stop from coming into the country illegally to begin with? Or should it be ignored.. I mean if I have a brain tumor, I'm not going to ignore my broken ring finger. I can try to fix both. Both are problems. One problem does not justify ignoring the other.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation
If you've got a brain tumor, your broken finger won't matter a few months down the road.

And yes, you fix the finger, you dont amputate the hand.
edit on 3/15/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well I had a brain tumor when I was younger and I can tell ya, had I broken my finger, I would have gotten that treated immediately
And amputating the hand would be like stopping all immigration period, for which no one is advocating. Fixing the finger would be building a wall or whatever other solution in order to stop ILLEGAL immigration.

But the problem of murder in the US won't be solved if we keep letting more slip in. Our country is like a roof with a hole in it. You can keep putting a bucket under the hole to catch rainwater, and emptying it constantly, sometimes forgetting about it so that it overflows, or you can just fix the hole.

I just don't understand why you would not want to fix every issue that you could possibly fix? Another example could be gang violence in Chicago. Should no changes be made because overall in the US, there are more murders than just in Chicago? I think BOTH can be addressed, people can multitask.. tackling a complex issue with only one solution will never solve the issue. You have to take ALL of the problems into consideration and fix them all.
edit on 15-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

Yes fix it with a wall, like the wall we already have; the one that's tunneled under and bypassed by human smugglers or simply walked through because of portions in disrepair.

A new wall isn't going to fix the problem. You could build all the walls you want and put moats between them, all you're going to do is slow the influx.

Does something need to be done? Sure, stop assuming I want open borders because I think building a fortress wall is retarded.

But what really bothers me is the inane rhetoric that continues to be practiced here; people only care about the lives of others when it's politically expedient.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Speak for yourself, I always care about the lives of others, regardless of who they are or even how much I dislike them. I am not saying the wall is an answer either, my point is that something needs to be done, though imo a wall would be better than nothing at all. The one we have is a joke, in case you haven't seen pictures lately. The excuse that there are more murders committed by everyday Americans is a poor one - the lives being lost due to criminals sneaking in are just as important as those being lost in the US via other Americans.

But rather than a wall, what is your solution?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Just quit with the Trump/Hitler comparisons ok?

Trump and Hitler are NOTHING alike.

Hitler had bad hair on his face.

Trump has bad hair on his head.

Completely different.

Idiots.

It doesn't matter. It's what's on the mind and in the heart that counts

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation

Speak for yourself, I always care about the lives of others, regardless of who they are or even how much I dislike them. I am not saying the wall is an answer either, my point is that something needs to be done, though imo a wall would be better than nothing at all. The one we have is a joke, in case you haven't seen pictures lately. The excuse that there are more murders committed by everyday Americans is a poor one - the lives being lost due to criminals sneaking in are just as important as those being lost in the US via other Americans.

But rather than a wall, what is your solution?

Open up immigration laws, give employers who hire immigrants like the agricultural industry the option to hire legally. It will get us better people coming over the border, remove an underclass, and discourage the criminals. Pair this increase in labor supply with heavier penalties for hiring illegals.

People will only come over illegally if it makes economic sense, so lets get the honest immigrants competing for those jobs and removing opportunity for the illegals.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Okay but how does this stop the criminals from sneaking in? None of that addresses the issue with the border being unsecured and allowing for people to get in who shouldn't. For them it would still make sense to sneak in, since the ones we are speaking of are here to sell drugs, etc and wouldn't be able to get in legally if they have a violent/criminal past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join