It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump militia forms:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
a reply to: Aazadan

Okay but how does this stop the criminals from sneaking in? None of that addresses the issue with the border being unsecured and allowing for people to get in who shouldn't. For them it would still make sense to sneak in, since the ones we are speaking of are here to sell drugs, etc and wouldn't be able to get in legally if they have a violent/criminal past.

You don't need a wall to stop them from sneaking in. A wall won't stop them for that matter because a wall is trivial to circumvent. The way you stop them from coming here is by removing opportunity. The total number of illegals is actually going down so that's already happening but it can be hastened.

When I'm referring to illegals, I'm referring to the ones who come and work honest low end jobs such as in fields and stores, those illegals aren't here legally but they commit fewer other crimes than legal residents do.

Drugs are another issue, the majority of drug dealers are here legally, and as long as drugs are profitable that will remain true. If we want to stop drugs we need to make them less profitable, part of that means decriminalizing several drugs (and replacing incarceration with free rehab). It also means handing out fewer prison sentences.

Our prisons are currently the best networking system criminals have to learn from each other and expand their "career" horizons. Focusing more on hitting people in the pocket book and keeping them out of jail would simultaneously remove their ability to buy drugs for resale, and reduce the number of people they can network with.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
Who cares who pays for it. If we had a wise leader the Messicans would be begging to pay for it. First you build the wall. Then you nail the trade to the wall. Tarriff the crap out of them. Then you forbid tourism from the USA to Mexico. Then you round up the illegals and deport them. Within a year those poor bastards are starving. Then you arm and pay the cartels to do your dirty work. Within 3 years there is no more Mexico.. Just another10 or so more states in the union. The cartels get Guatemala and. Honduras and we solve the illegal problem and Vincente Fox is wandering the world without a country.

Mexico is an ally to the US. You are suggesting we impose sanctions, ban travel to their country, starve them, and then arm a rebel group inside their borders who is far worse than ISIS?

Do you have any idea how many people the cartels would kill if you did that? And you want to do that to an ALLY of all countries?

Mexico is NOT an ally to the US. It is a neutral country that happens to be our neighbor and trade partner.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: neo96

So WHAT ?

Yep so what its not like the Nazis ever tried to ban a religion or built a wall to keep out undesirables....wait... what ?

And LIBERALS talk about banning gun owners, rich people,bankers, and corporations, and the list goes on. pot meet kettle.

That statement is so comical it is not worth an answer...

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump. NOT ONE.

You mean other than he is a self centered narcissistic bully who lies through his teeth

Why shouldn't we build a wall? Tell me? Come on! Here's a clue pal. ...more people are dead in this country due to illegal aliens in the last 15 years than ALL of the people that died in 9/11 PLUS All of the people shot by cops PLUS ALL of the people killed by cows PLUS ALL of of the people killed by lightning strikes PLUS ALL of the the people killed by sharks and even if those sharks had laser beams on their freaking heads MORE PEOPLE would still be dead from illegal aliens. Do those people not count?

And that number still pales in comparison to how many people have been killed by everyday American citizens.

I love the hypocrisy of there being acceptable losses when it comes to gun ownership but as soon as an illegal immigrant kills someone, lives begin to matter.

Oh, you're one of those people. There really isn't any point in having a conversation with you as long as you're so dishonest.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Keeping out people who you dont like is th eamerican way. Private resorts are perfectly legal. The sam eprinciple is applied when a group rents ou ta space. its temporarily OFF LIMITS to those hwo are not INVITED IN. IS it stifling free speech? No its not. they can protest outside. But causing such a disruption for the other group to not be able to speak is Thuggery and un american.

SO what they people volunteer to guard rallies and trump at the rallies. Unless they go outside the venues and cause trouble its not facist at all. In effect they are BOUNCERS.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Me too man, must have been just you and me haha

Poor guy...he probably could afford to send us all Christmas cards since there were so few of us!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"" Trump militia forms: ""

People think this outfit on Twitter is actually real.

Watch for MoveOn to advertise quietly for "volunteers".

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So WHAT ?

Yep so what its not like the Nazis ever tried to ban a religion or built a wall to keep out undesirables....wait... what ?

And LIBERALS talk about banning gun owners, rich people,bankers, and corporations, and the list goes on. pot meet kettle.

That statement is so comical it is not worth an answer...

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump. NOT ONE.

You mean other than he is a self centered narcissistic bully who lies through his teeth

Why shouldn't we build a wall? Tell me? Come on! Here's a clue pal. ...more people are dead in this country due to illegal aliens in the last 15 years than ALL of the people that died in 9/11 PLUS All of the people shot by cops PLUS ALL of the people killed by cows PLUS ALL of of the people killed by lightning strikes PLUS ALL of the the people killed by sharks and even if those sharks had laser beams on their freaking heads MORE PEOPLE would still be dead from illegal aliens. Do those people not count?

And that number still pales in comparison to how many people have been killed by everyday American citizens.

I love the hypocrisy of there being acceptable losses when it comes to gun ownership but as soon as an illegal immigrant kills someone, lives begin to matter.

Death tolls in mexico are rarely accurate because alot of bodies go missing. Still I do not recall ever killing anyone so where is this notion of Americans ANd you not specifying what part of america you mean come from?
Is it because our elected leaders? If so Im exempt cause i learned a long time ago votes dont matter in th e EC system.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So the Democrats are organizing to protect Trump? Sounds like it to me

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Different in the manner of upbringing and circumstance, alike in out look. his persona I'd lean more towards Mussolini in temperament.

I've already responding to this ridiculousness. HISTORIAN Michael Ledeen, a man that specifically studied Italian Fascism, disagrees with you. He's not even a Trump supporter and he disagrees with you. I posted the link to his article in my earlier post.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am pretty sure they are a bunch of redditors, About 3-4 days ago people were posting twitter feeds of people threatening to assassinate Donald Trump. Then reddit shut them down, But I am pretty sure this is all it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000

Not one? Really?

How about... he's a racist? Or an idiot? Or delusional? Or clueless? With fascist tendencies. Ntm, that he's no more than a foul mouthed, amateur troll.

I really hate repeating myself.

NEITHER Illegal immigrant, or muslim is a 'race'.

ILLEGAL immigrant is someone that breaks the law to get here because they are too good to follow US LAWS.

Muslim is a follower of Islam that's learned out of a book, about a guy that never existed. Says the LEFT.

Except when that guy is called Allah.
edit on 15-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Mexico is NOT an ally to the US. It is a neutral country that happens to be our neighbor and trade partner.

We don't have a military alliance with them, but we definitely have large enough trade relations to be considered allies in that sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

We don't have a military alliance with them, but we definitely have large enough trade relations to be considered allies in that sense.

I guess that makes us allies with China, too?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I can't stand the idea that these idiots would twist logic to the point where they think that militarizing to deprive one group of their First Amendment rights to "protect" another groups rights is somehow sane...

But I also equally hate the fact that the above group closed down because some idiot threatened the child of the person trying to form the group.

All of these people wanting violence... It's sad. Just sad.

You mean like how violent leftists shut down Trump's rally in Chicago? Because I don't see any Trump supporters shutting down hillary or sanders rallies.

I lost my stake in this election when Ben dropped out, so I think I may be one of the few unbiased observers in this whole charade. IMO it's about time that the Trump supporters started some peaceful counter-protest because the vast majority of the violence and vitriol in this election has been coming from the left so far.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

That's some 'ally'.

Human, and drug trafficking sanctioned by the STATE.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I guess that makes us allies with China, too?

It is in China's interest to ensure our economy remains strong. Nations can still look out for each others interests while competing to be on top of the world. China will do what's best for China, but many times what's best for China is what's best for us.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh, you're one of those people. There really isn't any point in having a conversation with you as long as you're so dishonest.

Just keep sticking your fingers in your ears anytime someone makes a point you don't want to acknowledge, I'm sure it won't end badly.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Just keep sticking your fingers in your ears anytime someone makes a point you don't want to acknowledge, I'm sure it won't end badly.

I'm not sticking my fingers in my ears. I'm shaking my head at the fact that you have convinced yourself that since we have criminals, it's ok for people to sneak across the border and commit crimes too, even if it means loss of life for our citizens.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I'm not sticking my fingers in my ears. I'm shaking my head at the fact that you have convinced yourself that since we have criminals, it's ok for people to sneak across the border and commit crimes too, even if it means loss of life for our citizens.

I don't think it's okay for "criminals" to sneak across the border. I think building a wall is stupid and I think that attempting to use the idea that some illegal immigrants have killed people when its in reality a statistically insignificant number and you continually appeal to emotion with human lives, all the while dozens of other issues kill more people than illegal immigrants every year is disingenuous and patently absurd. The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants don't kill anyone, don't take lives and really, don't commit crimes in any larger percentage than your average citizen once you eliminate the factor of having immigrated illegally.

Turning the continental United States into a prison is the last thing on earth you should want to do if you are even remotely constitutionally minded; but no, you'll sail on shouting about how a small number of illegals have ruined it for the rest of them, but a small number of gun owners haven't. It's hypocrisy of logic and not an answer to the issue, pure and simple.

This is of course ignoring the logistic and monetary unfeasibility of it all.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Death tolls in mexico are rarely accurate because alot of bodies go missing.

If we're talking about illegal immigrants, then we're talking about crimes committed on Americans or on American soil by illegal immigrants. Mexican statistics wouldn't really be relevant to this.

Still I do not recall ever killing anyone so where is this notion of Americans ANd you not specifying what part of america you mean come from?
Is it because our elected leaders? If so Im exempt cause i learned a long time ago votes dont matter in th e EC system.

Are you trying to suggest Americans don't kill other Americans because you've never killed anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join