It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump militia forms:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Trump militia forms to ‘forcefully protect’ rally goers against ‘far-left agitators’

Hours after a protester rushed the stage at Trump’s Dayton rally, a Twitter group called “The Lion’s Guard” called on supporters of the GOP front-runner to join a make-shift militia, according to RT.

“Do you want to provide security protection to innocent people who are subject to harassment and assault by Far-left agitators?” Lion’s Guard asked in a call to action. “If so, you are welcome to join. That’s the mission — to protect innocents who can’t hire their own security guards.”

Within hours, the account reportedly had over 500 followers, and members were already asking for “uniform suggestions.”

usuncut.com...
www.rawstory.com...
Would You Like To Know More??^

Ah donno but I'd go with Nazi brown, yeah I know it's a lil retro, but hey it fits well with the return of good ol fashioned fascism..

edit on 15-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hugo Boss would be proud?

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I can't stand the idea that these idiots would twist logic to the point where they think that militarizing to deprive one group of their First Amendment rights to "protect" another groups rights is somehow sane...

But I also equally hate the fact that the above group closed down because some idiot threatened the child of the person trying to form the group.

All of these people wanting violence... It's sad. Just sad.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

In the book It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis, there was a President very eerily similar to Trump named Buzz Windrip and like him he formed his own militia called the Minute Men and their job was to protect Windrip and beat up dissenters and minorities.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The nazi jacket is a hell of a leap.

No I wouldn't like to know more demagoguery.

Speaking of Goebell's would be proud of propaganda surrounding Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

As Hefficide said the idiot that made the threat on the child diminished their moral high ground, and while I have never read the book it looked like I should try and get it on line, sound interesting art imitating life or life imitating art.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The nazi jacket is a hell of a leap.

No I wouldn't like to know more demagoguery.

Speaking of Goebell's would be proud of propaganda surrounding Trump.

Is it really a leap Neo, c'mon while there folks who maybe straight laced among Trump supporters he do have in his corner white supremacist groups, and you know how they get all giddy for uniforms.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just quit with the Trump/Hitler comparisons ok?

Trump and Hitler are NOTHING alike.

Hitler had bad hair on his face.

Trump has bad hair on his head.

Completely different.

Idiots.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yeah it's a leap because in Chicago a bunch of nazis acted like the Gestapo, and shut down speech they didn't like.

Which is synonymous with book burning.

No person or group has the 'right' to shut down speech they disagree with.

And if they think that is acceptable they are free to move to China,Iran,Saudi Arabia, and North Korea. Where that crap is common place.

But by GOD this is the united states of America.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You should read it. The book was written in 1935 and speaks of a President that speaks like Trump. Aside from both forming a Paramilitary force completely fanatical to their cause, they also promise to make America great again.

In the book it also shows the US succumb into a Fascist dictatorship and how the dictator started assaulting American liberty and the regime eventually going to war against Mexico.

When the Dictator came to power what's interesting is at first many people were in denial that the the US will become a fascist state which is happening now.

According to one reviewer the Fictional American Dictator was more of a con man who knows how to appeal to people's desperation than an actual Nazi which sounds exactly like Trump.
edit on 3/15/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That's funny since FDR was more fascist than Hitler.

The only real difference between the two is FDR didn't have gas chambers.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Just quit with the Trump/Hitler comparisons ok?

Trump and Hitler are NOTHING alike.

Hitler had bad hair on his face.

Trump has bad hair on his head.

Completely different.

Idiots.

Actually Mussolini is a better fit, because like Trump he was genuinely funny as well as dangerous , Adolf looked like he got a stick where the sun don't shine.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Ah donno but I'd go with Nazi brown, yeah I know it's a lil retro, but hey it fits well with the return of good ol fashioned fascism..

Talk is cheap. Takes money to buy land. Need actual comparisons between the 2 groups or change it to read "In my opinion.."

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Its sure is, the place where the front runner for president talks about banning people from a certain religion and talks of building walls to keep out undesirables...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Actually.

Mussolina is a better fit for 'left wing' agitators.

Fascists view World War I as having made liberal democracy obsolete, and regard total mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[

ascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...

Chicago is nice example of that, but then again so was Occupy Wall Street,BLM, and Ferguson.

The left used violence to silence the opposition.

Which is a fascist as it gets.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its sure is, the place where the front runner for president talks about banning people from a certain religion and talks of building walls to keep out undesirables...

So WHAT ?

And LIBERALS talk about banning gun owners, rich people,bankers, and corporations, and the list goes on.

pot meet kettle.

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump.

NOT ONE.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You're right.

Thank God trump is not urging his supporters to disrupt other rallies in revenge.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump.

NOT ONE.

He's a tool, a puppet. Think about all the prime time slots he gets on TV.

Trump cares about one thing, Trump. He's a business man and a crook. He has been bought and paid for by the establishment long before he entered this race.

He was designed as a candidate with you in mind. It's a shame people don't see this, but than again, we never do.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I have to say this.

It is absolutely maddening them calling Trump 'fascist'.

When the issues of ILLEGAL immigration, and ISLAMIC terrorism.

Have thousands of crimes, thousands of murders, and terrorist attacks that prove something that needs to be done about it.

No one is born religious. There is no 'RIGHT' to immigrate here.

It's absolutely disgusting how cavalier the left is being with my life, and the lives of over 330 million other Americans.

It wasn't 'fascist' when Obama banned travel from Ebola outbreak stricken countries.

Same principle applies.

edit on 15-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

So WHAT ?

Yep so what its not like the Nazis ever tried to ban a religion or built a wall to keep out undesirables....wait... what ?

And LIBERALS talk about banning gun owners, rich people,bankers, and corporations, and the list goes on. pot meet kettle.

That statement is so comical it is not worth an answer...

I swear the LEFT does not have one legitimate criticism of Trump. NOT ONE.

You mean other than he is a self centered narcissistic bully who lies through his teeth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join