It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit It Trump Haters, You Guys Are More Obsessed With Him Than His Supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Metallicus

Is that what they mean when they say " cut off your nose to spite your face" ?

Does it really even matter anymore? Look at the candidates we have.

Mickey Mouse is always available for a write in vote.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
something like Boisterous, Racist, Sexist, xenophobic, Egotistical, Maniacal, Nazi, Stalin, Hitler, Moussolini, Drunpt, Conman, Con artist, Divider, Chaos candidate, and many many more to describe Trump,slightly different from Obamas muslim, illegal immigrant, closet gay, drug addict, communist, dictator, antichrist, Alfred E. Newman and many I cant remember.

What's funny is that even if Obama were a Muslim, illegal immigrant, gay, drug addicted, communist, dictator, antichrist, Alfred E. Newman... I would still vote for him over Trump.

As to the title, I wouldn't say I was "obsessed" with Trump. It's more like fascination. Very much like how I am fascinated with Westboro Baptist church, Honey Boo Boo, or pickled pigs feet.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
LOL! The Establishment, media, and crybabies have turned this election into a circus and they have caused themselves to be thrown on the biggest bonfire seen yet on the destruction of the Establishment, and the elite in a panic over Trump who would probably not have amounted to much had they not made jokes and blew him off in the first place, then tried to stop him, and now are in full blown panic mode of epic hilariousity.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: abe froman

Paid for by ATS and to vote for Abe Froman. 😂

👍

I approve this message.

True

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I just find it interesting, watching intelligent people so easily fooled by a charismatic individual the cult of personality. It's like a reality tv show, except with more drama and better acting. I've realised over the past few months Americans are real drama queens. You've all been influenced too much by Hollywood and entertainment culture. Everything has to be turned into dramatic entertainment

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I just find it interesting, watching intelligent people so easily fooled by a charismatic individual the cult of personality. It's like a reality tv show, except with more drama and better acting. I've realised over the past few months Americans are real drama queens. You've all been influenced too much by Hollywood and entertainment culture. Everything has to be turned into dramatic entertainment

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yeah man I don't like Bernie either

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

So is this where we are now? Distilled down into little groups like "Trump Haters"?

I whinny in the general direction of the threads premise, and mock it condescendingly.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are completely ate up.

We said in the Army they are 11up and 3 down...

8up

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They are completely ate up.

This is as entertaining as an Election gets.

Passive aggressive PC crybabies have to get their way.

Hey, buddy, it's "tear-induced age-deficient individuals", not crybabies.

Also, "you people" don't even really understand what "PC" means, just parroting Trump and this nonsense about the actually-barely-existent "PC Culture."

If Trump does become President, a lot of his sycophants are going to be disappointed that his racist, violent overtones were nothing more than bluster to fire up a base and cause controversy. After all, that's what a lot of them are looking for, not an actual useful leader (of which I don't believe we actually have one running for either party's nomination.)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If he gets in the middle east will be in shock

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

No, his supporters are obsessed with him and the rest of us have to put with the love affair, the ignorance, and the hate.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I am admittedly a Trump hater.

That being said, I can't think of any two people in the world I hate more than Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
This 30 second video perfectly illustrates why Donald Trump is the better choice.

www.youtube.com...

When people like those you see in that video are for Hillary and against Donald, it's obvious that the USA needs totally different leadership

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
As an outsider I can see both sides are as bad as each other trump supporters just deflect any criticism onto Clinton and visa versa.
No talk of politics or policy just mudslinging.
You guys are screwed either way....
You have 4 years now to sort it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join