It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit It Trump Haters, You Guys Are More Obsessed With Him Than His Supporters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
First of all Im a hypocrite for even writing this. Look how many Anti Trump videos and articles there are about this guy, even on here. The media, the haters, television, radio and even morse code are telling people how racist and terrible Trump is and not to vote for him. Youtube videos of haters are hilarious, the videos of journalists asking questions to protestors even more hilarious, most of them have no idea why they are even there. The media is a powerful thing and wow they are trying to use that power even if it works against them. Activist groups are coming out of the woodwork, Black Lives matter always has to throw in their two cents, they arent really interested in dialogue to say the least but its always good to see them and Bernie fans listening to Phish in their Bluetooth headphones

I may be missing some and feel free to add but it has gone something like Boisterous, Racist, Sexist, xenophobic, Egotistical, Maniacal, Nazi, Stalin, Hitler, Moussolini, Drunpt, Conman, Con artist, Divider, Chaos candidate, and many many more to describe Trump,slightly different from Obamas muslim, illegal immigrant, closet gay, drug addict, communist, dictator, antichrist, Alfred E. Newman and many I cant remember.

The Trump sound bites have been blasted out of the tv for what seems like a year now, I cant remember how long. Other candidates only talk about Trump, if they aren't asked about him they answer about him, I think little Marco made himself sick like the flu sick talking about Trump. Every old ,stiff , cool, uncool and of every color person has come out against Trump and for him as well.

Honestly this is speculation but if Trump dropped out right now the media would hit the other non establishment candidate Bernie. After the riot, the media showed two or three of Trumps rallies, only because there was a possibility of rioting, they were highly disappointed. Rioters are obsessed, the idea of Trump makes them angry. Too bad Dr Dre and Eminem didn't run democrat, don't even try to tell me they wouldn't get it. Trumps own RNC establishment has spent millions trying to keep him down, which is the main reason people are voting for him.

Trumps rhetoric wont go away no matter how hard he tries unless he remains silent. Do I think he should tone it down? HELL NO , ROCK IT !

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

First of all Im a hypocrite for even writing this. Look how many Anti Trump videos and articles there are about this guy, even on here.

Now theres one more.

Yaaay…

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
They are completely ate up.

This is as entertaining as an Election gets.

Passive aggressive PC crybabies have to get their way.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'd would go with more afraid with the image the Donald has put out rather than just being obsessed with him.

I'm for him in the primaries, hoping he'll actually start getting into an actual, steady policy once he's done making a mockery of the Republican Party (hopefully its destruction or at least total rebuild from scratch).

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Remember the Howard Stern movie.

One line that was stated by the station management was. "People hate him. But they tune in just to hear what he'll say next".

Making him more popular to watch.

"The Trump sound bites have been blasted out of the tv for what seems like a year now, I cant remember how long."

To lonnngg.. and that goes to all the rest too. Dem's & Repub's.... brought to you by main stream media. 😴
edit on 14-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory
I'd would go with more afraid with the image the Donald has put out rather than just being obsessed with him.

I'm for him in the primaries, hoping he'll actually start getting into an actual, steady policy once he's done making a mockery of the Republican Party (hopefully its destruction or at least total rebuild from scratch).

It's about time to end the GOP Party.

Now if the Dems would follow suit.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Just for the title , and daring to speak the truth : I have starred and flagged and presenting my own best thread of the minute award (and havent even read it yet)
This thread definitely breaks the mold

edit on 112016311103201611 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Let me tell you something about Trump haters.

I know Trump haters,ok?

I'm going to be all over the Trump haters.

Nobody knows more about the Trump haters than me.

When it comes to the Trump haters, I'm the best in the world.

Look, I one time handled the biggest haters in the world, alright? I'm not going to talk about it, but you know.

I know all about haters, believe me.

So I am going to be the best in the world at Trump haters.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Paid for by ATS and to vote for Abe Froman. 😂

👍
edit on 15-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Paid for by ATS and to vote for Abe Froman. 😂

👍

I approve this message.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
So far 2016 has been a never-ending Jerry Springer episode.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's started before that. But yes. That is a very good description.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Lol.. 👍knew you would.
Now if only I could find the ATS poll thread on which ATS member gets voted to which position in government. You, Zaphod, AugustusMasonicus, phage, destonyone.... oberg the list was good.

😉

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Really? That was a thread?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks ATSers ,

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well you sure participated ?
Anything to offer?
Authority on threads ?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Off subject.. lol. But yes. And the list was promising.

Came out around just after the new year.
edit on 15-3-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Your right, I just read it, I kinda left out the point,

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

If I am being fair I owe the Trump haters a debt of gratitude. The fact that he upsets so many in the Establishment is simply too hard to pass up. I will reluctantly be casting my protest vote for Trump today in the Ohio elections.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Is that what they mean when they say " cut off your nose to spite your face" ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join