It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stage-rusher: 'Donald Trump is a bully'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
CNN has aired an "interview" with the guy that rushed Donald trump the other day.

Thomas DiMassimo is the guy, and he says Trump is a Bully.

So this fella rushes a stage guarded by Secret Service Agents and he claims Trump is the "Bully"

Looks to me like the whole anti-Trump issue is with the fact that "they" are running out of dialog.

When issues can't be argued anymore, the only thing left is attacks.

Notice how well informed and educated this guy appears to be.

Trump has been calling out lots of BS this campaign, that's one thing for sure.

He is a big threat to the mainline DNC and RNC.

LiveLeak Video

CNN Exclusive: 'Trump is a bully,' says man who rushed stage

When Thomas DiMassimo tried to rush Donald Trump's stage in Ohio over the weekend, he had a clear goal in mind.

He wanted to send a message.

"I was thinking that I could get up on stage and take his podium away from him and take his mic away from him and send a message to all people out in the country who wouldn't consider themselves racist, who wouldn't consider themselves approving of what type of violence Donald Trump is allowing in his rallies, and send them a message that we can be strong, that we can find our strength and we can stand up against Donald Trump and against this new wave he's ushering in of truly just violent white supremacist ideas,"

When your arguments fail,

blame the other side for your own guilt

edit on Mar-14-2016 by xuenchen because: 66

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you denying Trump is a bully?

Trump has called out a lot of BS? Well, I'll give credit where some is due, i.e. calling out the Iraq war, but Trumps campaigns foundation is mostly built on BS.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"When your arguments fail,

blame the other side for your own guilt"

Do you feel the same regarding the man in Bloomington, IL yesterday who was a Trump supporter, who vehemently insisted and ranted about "Go back to Aushcwitz!," and going on and on about how "the Jews deserved it!," or how about the black woman who was pushed and told to "go back to Africa," or how about the little boy who was consoled by a police officer after having racist slurs yelled at, as well as obscenities from a full-grown adult to a child.

You guys are funny - you whine and complain about the government being corrupt, then you support Trump because he's "going to clean it all up," and "this time, it'll be different!"

Blame the other side is essentially the motto for conservatives - and no, I'm not a naive fanboy of the partisan-paradigm, the left are absolutely guilty of it as well.

Donald Trump should invest in a safe space - preferably one designed for princesses. The man who people tell me is going to "wipe out IS," nearly soils himself when approached by a mere protestor.

Hahahahahahahahah!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If this guy really wants to know who a bully is he should start looking towards the actual 'Agitator' of all things vile, George Sauron, er i mean Soros.

He's not American, yet has his nose stuck in everything American, why i must ask?

Some history on Soros.

George Soros was born to Tividar and Erzebat Schwartz, non-practicing Jews, in Budapest, Hungary on August 12, 1930. Tivadar was an attorney by profession, but the consuming passion of his life was the promotion of Esperanto—an artificial, "universal" language created during the 1880s in hopes that people worldwide might be persuaded to drop their native tongues and speak Esperanto instead—thereby, in theory at least, minimizing their nationalist impulses while advancing intercultural harmony.

In 1936, Tivadar changed his family surname to Soros—a future-tense Esperanto verb meaning "will soar." When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, Tivadar decided to split up his family so as to minimize the chance that all its members would be killed together. For each of them—his wife and two sons—he purchased forged papers identifying them as Christians; paid government officials to conceal his family's Jewish heritage from the German and Hungarian fascists; and bribed Gentile families to take them into their homes.

As for George in particular, the father paid a Hungarian government official named Baumbach to claim George as his Christian godson, "Sandor Kiss," and to let the boy live with him in Budapest. One of Baumbach's duties was to deliver deportation notices to Hungary's Jews, confiscating their property and turning it over to Germany.

Young George Soros sometimes accompanied the official on his rounds. Many years later, in December 1998, a CBS interviewer would ask Soros whether he had ever felt any guilt about his association with Baumbach during that period. Soros replied: "… I was only a spectator ... I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt."

Just How does Soros effect American Politics

Soros may be the biggest political fat cat of all time. Convicted in France of insider trading, Soros specializes in weakening or collapsing the currencies of entire nations for his own selfish interests. He is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. His power is such that his statements alone can cause currencies to go up or down.

edit on 3/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
"When your arguments fail,

blame the other side for your own guilt"

Do you feel the same regarding the man in Bloomington, IL yesterday who was a Trump supporter, who vehemently insisted and ranted about "Go back to Aushcwitz!," and going on and on about how "the Jews deserved it!," or how about the black woman who was pushed and told to "go back to Africa," or how about the little boy who was consoled by a police officer after having racist slurs yelled at, as well as obscenities from a full-grown adult to a child.

You guys are funny - you whine and complain about the government being corrupt, then you support Trump because he's "going to clean it all up," and "this time, it'll be different!"

Blame the other side is essentially the motto for conservatives - and no, I'm not a naive fanboy of the partisan-paradigm, the left are absolutely guilty of it as well.

Donald Trump should invest in a safe space - preferably one designed for princesses. The man who people tell me is going to "wipe out IS," nearly soils himself when approached by a mere protestor.

Hahahahahahahahah!

Anything to back those statements up?

Waiting......

Not that it really matters, but you are blaming one person for the behaviors of others?

edit on 14-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's called Google. Feel free to do a simple search that yields many results.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Ah yes.

Another perfectly timed video capture.

In the meantime, HoHum Hillary is rubbing her hands.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'd love that fat dough boy to have rushed me.........game over.
Total extreme leftist clown.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's called Google. Feel free to do a simple search that yields many results.

Did you read my whole post?

It's ridiculous to blame anyone for the actions of others?

If your way of thinking is correct and logical? Then our President should be arrested for the murders of every police officer since Ferguson!

See that! I gave some examples to back up my opinion! Yea, I know, it's hard for some to understand that concept.....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
If this guy really wants to know who a bully is he should start looking towards the actual 'Agitator' of all things vile, George Sauron, er i mean Soros.

He's not American, yet has his nose stuck in everything American, why i must ask?

Some history on Soros.

George Soros was born to Tividar and Erzebat Schwartz, non-practicing Jews, in Budapest, Hungary on August 12, 1930. Tivadar was an attorney by profession, but the consuming passion of his life was the promotion of Esperanto—an artificial, "universal" language created during the 1880s in hopes that people worldwide might be persuaded to drop their native tongues and speak Esperanto instead—thereby, in theory at least, minimizing their nationalist impulses while advancing intercultural harmony.

In 1936, Tivadar changed his family surname to Soros—a future-tense Esperanto verb meaning "will soar." When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, Tivadar decided to split up his family so as to minimize the chance that all its members would be killed together. For each of them—his wife and two sons—he purchased forged papers identifying them as Christians; paid government officials to conceal his family's Jewish heritage from the German and Hungarian fascists; and bribed Gentile families to take them into their homes.

As for George in particular, the father paid a Hungarian government official named Baumbach to claim George as his Christian godson, "Sandor Kiss," and to let the boy live with him in Budapest. One of Baumbach's duties was to deliver deportation notices to Hungary's Jews, confiscating their property and turning it over to Germany.

Young George Soros sometimes accompanied the official on his rounds. Many years later, in December 1998, a CBS interviewer would ask Soros whether he had ever felt any guilt about his association with Baumbach during that period. Soros replied: "… I was only a spectator ... I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt."

Just How does Soros effect American Politics

Soros may be the biggest political fat cat of all time. Convicted in France of insider trading, Soros specializes in weakening or collapsing the currencies of entire nations for his own selfish interests. He is known as the man who broke the Bank of England. His power is such that his statements alone can cause currencies to go up or down.

The same Soros who invested in the Trump towers, yes?

Ahh, but I digress, for Trump isn't a part of that establishment! He's an outsider! Brb got some YouTube 100% real truth vids for my proof.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And yes, this guy is a complete IDIOT and I would fully question why CNN would invite the Punk onto National Television after the way he behaved he shouldn't be treated with an ounce of respect from any side.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Same dirtbag yes, who invested in the entire American Government/Drugs/etc etc. real winner

btw investing in a Hotel isn't the same thing as investing in Drugs and Corruption within the entire Government of USA.
edit on 3/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

link   

It's so ironic you are saying this while talking about Obama when not a day goes by when Obama isn't blamed for intensifying racial divisiveness in this country and especially on these forums..
edit on 14-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Usually that would be the case but Trump has a big mouth that spews BS and hate. He also incited violence at his rally's so his case is unique and he definitely shoulders responsiblity for the supporters he attracts (aka racists).

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
His stated goal was to take the podium from him. Apparently this man couldn't argue his points so he resorted to violence in an attempt to silence his political enemy. What a sad little man he is.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And herein lies the BS that is politics. Those who choose a side, whether liberal or conservative, usually also fully embrace ignorance because their party, their leaders can do no wrong while it's always the other camps fault.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

People like this:
Muslim And Hispanic Students In Kansas Allegedly Beat By Man Yelling 'Trump, Trump, Trump!'

Usama said his friend replied: "It's my country. Who the hell are you to tell me, 'Go home?'" The man pushed Usama's friend and said, according to Usama: "Say that again." Usama's friend pushed back.

Then, Usama said the beating began. "He seemed to be looking for a fight," Usama said. "… The man started punching my friend. My friend dodged the first punch. I got in the middle of them -- I told my friend to get back in the car. [The man] pushed me and he hit me over." Then, he turned back to Usama's friend, "kicking him in the stomach, indiscriminately punching him," Usama said. He called 911. And, while the student was waiting for police to arrive and as the alleged beating continued, the motorcyclist took a moment to weigh in on the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

"He was shouting, 'Trump!'" Usama said. "'Trump will take our country from you guys!'"

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Same dirtbag yes, who invested in the entire American Government/Drugs/etc etc. real winner

In Donald Trumps eyes, Soros truly is a winner.

And to those complaining about the "blame game," here some irony for you.

"The communists work together with the blacks and Mexicans to stop free speech and I'm a fascist?"

Donald's tweet - yet, as you conservative boys always do, you'll fully excuse him doing the very thing you're denouncing in this thread - say, "well they do it too!!," as if two wrongs ever make a right.

Donald Trump seems not even have an argument, and is literally just attacking "the other side." In this case, it's blacks, Mexicans, and communists.

But hey - when he does it, it's all good, bro!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think some people would rather Vote for the Establishment in America as they're clearly anti Trump. Yes why not vote for the same old same old nothing changes only gets worse and worse year after year 'toilet flushing'.... Clinton! lets vote for her, you know the same old bat whose perverted husband was the President not so long ago? Hello??

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's so ironic you are saying this while talking about Obama when not a day goes by when Obama isn't blamed for intensifying racial divisiveness in this country and especially on these forums..

This country was already divided to the point of imploding before Trump came around! To blame it on Trump while pushing blame away from those responsible for the violence is either malicious on your intent or just due to cognitive dissonance?

You are responsible for your actions as am I?

What court of law would find it a justifiable defense to say, "Your honor? I beat his ass because he pissed me off?"???????????

Have our institutions of higher learning managed to change the definition of "RESPONSIBILTY" yet?
edit on 14-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join