It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stage-rusher: 'Donald Trump is a bully'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And herein lies the BS that is politics. Those who choose a side, whether liberal or conservative, usually also fully embrace ignorance because their party, their leaders can do no wrong while it's always the other camps fault.

I know... That's one of the reason why I've grown especially wary of politics lately.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You're post is ridiculously entertaining.

But hey, when you say it it's all good right?

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: seeker1963

It's so ironic you are saying this while talking about Obama when not a day goes by when Obama isn't blamed for intensifying racial divisiveness in this country and especially on these forums..

This country was already divided to the point of imploding before Trump came around! To blame it on Trump while pushing blame away from those responsible for the violence is either malicious on your intent or just due to cognitive dissonance?

You are responsible for your actions as am I?

What court of law would find it a justifiable defense to say, "Your honor? I beat his ass because he pissed me off?"???????????

The only people pushing blame away are Trump supporters. I at no point forgave any protesters for rushing the stage of Trump rallies. I just understand where those sentiments come from. Trump incited this behavior with his rhetoric that is so celebrated by white America. Y'all are just having trouble accepting that non-white America doesn't like that rhetoric, and unlike in times of old they WILL push back now.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: xuenchen

And yes, this guy is a complete IDIOT and I would fully question why CNN would invite the Punk onto National Television after the way he behaved he shouldn't be treated with an ounce of respect from any side.

It must be all part of the famous "Blue Ribbons for Failure" agenda.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It's so ironic you are saying this while talking about Obama when not a day goes by when Obama isn't blamed for intensifying racial divisiveness in this country and especially on these forums..

This country was already divided to the point of imploding before Trump came around! To blame it on Trump while pushing blame away from those responsible for the violence is either malicious on your intent or just due to cognitive dissonance?

What court of law would find it a justifiable defense to say, "Your honor? I beat his ass because he pissed me off?"???????????

The only people pushing blame away are Trump supporters. I at no point forgave any protesters for rushing the stage of Trump rallies.

I never mentioned Obama in that post you are replying to me!

Deflecting?

Address what I actually said please!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I rethought my response and edited.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Indeed, the entire thing is batsh*t crazy.

Ribbons!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The only people pushing blame away are Trump supporters. I at no point forgave any protesters for rushing the stage of Trump rallies.

So if someone says something that provokes me to violence, I would have the right to become disruptive and violent?

You shed away responsibility as a human being and use it as an excuse to behave badly because of someone's word?

Would it be cool if my girl friend or wife said something to offend me and I could retaliate and harm her for it?
edit on 14-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hillary for me....the amount of experience, temperament, and having to deal with foaming-at-the-mouth republicans for 30 years, have made her knowledgeable and thick skinned...not like those whiny republicans, who's motto's should be "you insult me and call me names, I'll insult you back, and call you names...."

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So if someone says something that provokes you to violence, you have a right to become disruptive and violent?

I never said you did. I just said I knew where the behavior is coming from. Seeing as how pro-Trump assaults are fueled by that same narrative, I don't think you have much room to talk there. Why aren't you denouncing the actions of that man I linked to in a previous post? Or is that ok because they were assaulting Muslims?

You shed away responsibility as a human being and use it as an excuse to behave badly because of someone's word?

I shed responsibility? -I- didn't assault anyone. I'm not responsible for anything. I just said I understand why people are acting the way they are.

Would it be cool if my girl friend or wife said something to offend me and I could retaliate and harm her for it?

Would it be cool if you stopped making strawmans and assumptions out of the things I'm saying?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's not just non-white America that doesn't care to listen to Trump's megalomaniacal rhetoric. Don't care if he's a racist, honestly. He can choose to hate whoever he likes based on whatever prejudice he likes. Ideally - presidential candidates should be able to transcend gender, race, ethnicity, and see all Americans as a whole, but that's just my opinion.

As for being a bully? Well - in my years of living on planet Earth, one who mocks the physical disabilities of other people is a bully. Sorry - has nothing to do with being a "personal computer," (politically correct), it has to do with not being a douchebag - and God forbid we have presidential candidates with standards and morals... in so that they don't mock the physical disabilities of people. That's just low, man.

Anyways - this is golden

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Can't wait for the future Hillary/Trump debates.

"Chopped Liver" will be re-defined.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So if someone says something that provokes me to violence, I would have the right to become disruptive and violent?

You can't be serious?

1) Why are you asking random strangers if it'd be cool for you to physically harm a woman if they offend you?

2) Is that truly the best theoretical scenario you could fabricate? Beating a woman because she "offended you?"

Kind of weird, man. I'd be hard pressed to find anyone in my personal life that would see your example is rational. Becoming "offended," has nothing to do with others and more of one's self, and harming your wife or girlfriend because they've offended you?

Wtf man, that's messed up.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All i'm starting to hear from some Liberals here is Waaaa Waaa Waaaaa he's a bully because he said something mean to someone else Waaaaa. Give me a *** break.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yea, I don't like listening to his verbal diarrhea either, and I've felt that way since the 90's LONG before he was even on the Apprentice.

As for being a bully? Well - in my years of living on planet Earth, one who mocks the physical disabilities of other people is a bully. Sorry - has nothing to do with being a "personal computer," (politically correct), it has to do with not being a douchebag - and God forbid we have presidential candidates with standards and morals... in so that they don't mock the physical disabilities of people. That's just low, man.

I can't understand why Trump supporters cannot connect this behavior with the retaliation he receives at his events. It's obvious that when you act this way it's going to upset people. SOME of those people are going to react violently. It doesn't make it ok to do so, but it is a fact of life and acting all shocked and bothered that such things are happening is just pure cognitive dissonance.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
All i'm starting to hear from some Liberals here is Waaaa Waaa Waaaaa he's a bully because he said something mean to someone else Waaaaa. Give me a *** break.

Yet y'all are standing there whining about the people who aren't just going "waaa waaa waaa" about his antics.

link   

So Trump is a bully and hurt the fee-fees of other people.

I propose a national "safe-space" day where poor little snowflakes can heal their hurt feelings.

link   

So if someone says something that provokes you to violence, you have a right to become disruptive and violent?

I never said you did. I just said I knew where the behavior is coming from. Seeing as how pro-Trump assaults are fueled by that same narrative, I don't think you have much room to talk there. Why aren't you denouncing the actions of that man I linked to in a previous post? Or is that ok because they were assaulting Muslims?

I shed responsibility? -I- didn't assault anyone. I'm not responsible for anything. I just said I understand why people are acting the way they are.

Would it be cool if you stopped making strawmans and assumptions out of the things I'm saying?

You're projecting!

I don't believe in harming another human being nor do I support harming anyone unless they are intending to harm me or someone else!

Words, do not give one a right to act out in a violent manner nor disobey the law!

Hate Trump? Fine! Bitch about why you hate him or disagree with him, but supporting those who disrupt the freedom of assembly and speech because "their words are offensive"?

Explain to me how that is not against the 1st amendment!

Like my earlier post, using your logic, Obama should be indicted for the murder of police officers.....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Your projecting!

No, I'm directly responding to the things you are accusing me of.

I don't believe in harming another human being nor do I support harming anyone unless they are intending to harm me or someone else!

Words, do not give one a right to act out in a violent manner nor disobey the law!

Fine, but in reality people will use them as an excuse to do so.

Hate Trump? Fine! Bitch about why you hate him or disagree with him, but supporting those who disrupt the freedom of assembly and speech because "their words are offensive"?

I find it funny that you accuse me of projecting and yet here you are, still talking like I'm supporting people who act violently towards Trump even after telling you several times that I'm not. Would you care to actually READ what I'm saying for a change?

Explain to me how that is not against the 1st amendment!

Explain to me why I should answer this question given the information I've provided.

Like my earlier post, using your logic, Obama should be indicted for the murder of police officers.....

Using my logic? Where did I say that Trump should be indicted? Seriously... And you accuse me of projecting...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I just love anti-Trump rallies....

(SNIP)
edit on 14-3-2016 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2016 by manuelram16 because: spell

Decorum
edit on 14/3/16 by argentus because: Removed snide slur against another member

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join