It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Describe the Pic I selected.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: Annee

I'm getting the same impression. Like a vector image cartoon character or object. There seems to be something odd or unusual.

Well, you were right with this.

Next time take a bit more time and try to start with a blank mind.

Yes, and I did get that right off actually, but this yellow thing is overwhelming. You don't live in a yellow house, do you?

Hmmm, my empathic abilities connect to the number 3. Tomorrow will be the 3rd day - - maybe it will reveal itself.

I will take your advice on next one.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You don't live in a yellow house, do you?

No, that's either my aura or my underpants. Both are radiant.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I was meant to say old movie but typed too fast on phone so was lazy to correct it ! a reply to: DutchMasterChief

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Nice one. That would've been a big hit.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So weird! I don't even think I am actually doing anything...but 3 for 3 is, well, I'll go with interesting!

The lots of faces...movie theater, if you think of when you see people in a movie watching a movie, it is a sea of faces! Either that or a city scene includes so many people all in the background.

My thoughts too...That movie is bittersweet to me, personally. It has a specific memory attached to watching it with my nephew...and that memory is happy but he cried at the end and made me cry. So it was a happy moment, but valso very much NOT.

PS - Anne...yellow. Bananas. Lots and lots of bananas or a HUGE basnana? I am only half joking!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter

PS - Anne...yellow. Bananas. Lots and lots of bananas or a HUGE basnana? I am only half joking!

LOL, I'm actually getting a yellow ball. Like a 10" sphere. It's really hanging in there.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
LOL, I'm actually getting a yellow ball. Like a 10" sphere. It's really hanging in there.

Like...say...this yellow, 10''+ sphere on my bookshelf? LOL, I doubt it's what you were thinking, but as I read your post, I looked up and laughed at my lantern. HAD to post it because it was too perfect!

Edit: On second thought...I'll add this PS - Don't judge me on my bookshelf contents! I probably should have paid more attention before I posted a pic. There is no telling what's even there...I MAY be a weirdo. Then again, I'm on this forum, so I'm probably relatively normal

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I love your bookcase. It's very eclectic

Never know, you and your yellow sphere could possess very strong energy. Maybe it has a story to tell. I do pick up some odd stuff

edit on 17-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Edit: On second thought...I'll add this PS - Don't judge me on my bookshelf contents! I probably should have paid more attention before I posted a pic. There is no telling what's even there...I MAY be a weirdo. Then again, I'm on this forum, so I'm probably relatively normal

Who wants to be normal anyway.....you're fine, I see nothing weird, and I was looking for it. Haha.

But, you are giving a pretty personal insight into you and your location. If you don't feel comfortable with that you should remove the pic.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is the new target.

763D

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm getting a cat in a cardboard box.

a reply to: DutchMasterChief

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I did, I did, I drew a picture. But, haven't learned to upload since they changed the format.

Anyway, so far, I've got power lines. At least energy waves. Wondering if its some kind of motor.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Click the 5th icon from the right on the workbar. Click upload. Click upload again. Click select files. Select the file. Click the upward pointing arrow.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Click the 5th icon from the right on the workbar. Click upload. Click upload again. Click select files. Select the file. Click the upward pointing arrow.

Thanks, will try. Been more then once I've wanted to upload a pic, but didn't make the effort to learn.

Spank me

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You have been a bad girl.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yay! I got 2 pics. Looks like trees and powerlines.

A generator in the mountains? Boulder dam?

Interesting that the power lines look like water. Maybe there's a bridge.

Going with first impression.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

This is the new target.

763D

A car driving on a country road.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Actually can I change to a country girl on mechanical Bull? There's that country vibe again!
edit on 19-3-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay, I got a bit sidetracked. Also I kinda messed up a bit with this pic. After I posted it I realised that it's virtually the same as one of the pics that are forced on you when you load an ATS page. I hadn't noticed it before, not consciously at least.

Still, the results are pretty good.

763D

Annee

Anyway, so far, I've got power lines. At least energy waves. Wondering if its some kind of motor.

Well, there are visible power cables in the pic. It is receiving and sending radiowaves, but that's stretching it.

It sure has a motor. The whole thing kinda looks like an engine(if you squint).

You were able to tell that it is something mechanical that is powered so, good job!

zazzafrazz

A car driving on a country road

It sure is a motorised vehicle on a "dirt road".

Nice!

You both came very close.

edit on 23-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay, I got a bit sidetracked. Also I kinda messed up a bit with this pic. After I posted it I realised that it's virtually the same as one of the pics that are forced on you when you load an ATS page. I hadn't noticed it before, not consciously at least.

Still, the results are pretty good.

763D

Annee

Well, there are visible power cables in the pic. It is receiving and sending radiowaves, but that's stretching it.

It sure has a motor. The whole thing kinda looks like an engine(if you squint).

You were able to tell that it is something mechanical that is powered so, good job!

zazzafrazz

A car driving on a country road

It sure is a motorised vehicle on a "dirt road".

Nice!

Interesting.

Ah, I see how the drawing makes a difference. My trees actually look more like antennas. My powerlines look more like energy waves, as in something remote controlled. I did see brown, but once you allow the visual of trees, forest, mountain it distorts your thoughts. I was seeing a metal object, motor in the side of a mountain. The only thing I could think of on earth was Boulder dam. And, of course, the dam has the energy power thing going on too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join