It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Describe the Pic I selected.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

A collection of metal

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
WOODS / WATERFALL

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I'm not in the right mindset recently, so it's difficult to have a real go at this.
However, I'm picking up squares, possibly bricks. It feels old and distant. For some reason I had an image of the Sphinx and the pyramids.
I also had a color, sky blue, and then an image of a fighter plane, such as a F-117.
You don't happen to be eating pancakes or doughnuts, do you? I'm getting strange random images, haha.
Maybe I should attempt this again later.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Something military

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This was the target pic RM3H

I uploaded the pic to an image site shortly before I posted the target. I expected there to be an exact timestamp but it only shows how long ago it was posted in hours, and probably in days after 24h.

imgur.com...
edit on 5-4-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TransientMountain

I'm not in the right mindset recently, so it's difficult to have a real go at this.
However, I'm picking up squares, possibly bricks. It feels old and distant. For some reason I had an image of the Sphinx and the pyramids.
I also had a color, sky blue, and then an image of a fighter plane, such as a F-117.
You don't happen to be eating pancakes or doughnuts, do you? I'm getting strange random images, haha.
Maybe I should attempt this again later.

I guess it could be considered old and the view is distant. A pyramid seems an obvious interpretation which I expected.

There is bright orange, a sky and I actually thought of an F-117 myself, looking at the pic, I kid you not!

I did eat an unhealthy amount of Belgian waffles the day before which was causing me some discomfort yesterday. Lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

A collection of metal

I don't know what you had in mind but that magma/lava should contain a collection of metals, but then I am stretching it quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Chemically lava is made of the elements silicon, oxygen, aluminum, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and titanium (plus other elements in very small concentrations. = a collection of metal.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
..I actually thought of an F-117 myself, looking at the pic, I kid you not!

Glad you mentioned this first! On scrolling down the page and first seeing the pic, I instantly thought of that plane once again for some reason. Triangular, dark and mysterious?

I'm actually quite pleased with this one. If I'd been in a military type remote viewing session, it could have gone something like this:
[Me] I see a plume of smoke, like a mushroom cloud; but I think that's because on the last session I did, we RV'd that bomb, so I'm dismissing it as intrusive-like thoughts.
[Assessor] Just report what comes to you as it comes to you...
[Me] I can see rocks, maybe boulders, perhaps sandstone as they seem porous. I'm getting squares, block shapes, no I'm getting squares like bricks. They seem ancient, I have an image of a pyramid.
[Me] Colors, sky... I see an F-117. Yeah I clearly see a fighter plane, it looks like a F-117.
[Me] I'm seeing a scene of the Sphinx and Pyramids now.
[Me] Wait, what is this...? Doughnuts? Pancakes?
LOL

Seriously, I saw and dismissed the mushroom cloud plume of smoke! Even so, I think getting an image of it, most probably was due to the A-bomb being the last pic I attempted here.
I also think it's likely more difficult doing this without another person present, because it's very easy to get caught in the details, and too easy to get carried away with the links one's brain makes.
Anyway, it is interesting that there's possibly something to this, even if the end result is quite vague.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TransientMountain

Seriously, I saw and dismissed the mushroom cloud plume of smoke! Even so, I think getting an image of it, most probably was due to the A-bomb being the last pic I attempted here.

Lol, and I even picked this one specifically because it didn't have that big of a smoke plume compared to others I was looking at, because I was afraid it was too similar to the A-bomb target.

Yes you did quite good. My advice is again, to everyone; make a sketch if you can, I bet it would have looked really close if you had drawn your pyramid//F-117, and if you had incorporated that plume of smoke you might have figured out you were looking at a volcano.

And try to ask yourself if, besides a visual, you get input of other senses, like is there a sound involved, a word, a certain touch, heat/cold or a certain emotion.

Also, don't jump on the target, relax for a while, and clear your mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Something military

Do you feel this could relate to the notion of a fighter jet, or was this an unrelated random thought?

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I will post a new target in a couple of hours.

posted on Apr, 6 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
New target

H7DG

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Okay, I made two attempts at this, one before you posted this, to see if I could see what your future target would be, and another attempt just now.

1st.
I felt a feeling of going upwards, like high up, but at the same time coming downwards, like a waterfall. I felt a sort of cool feeling, maybe rain.
The more I tried to look at it, the more I saw something towering upwards. I got like metal crisscrossing, some form of structure. I then saw quite clearly something that looked something like the Eiffel Tower or even a transmission tower/electricity pylon.

2nd.
Did this more quickly just now. I got an impression of water again, and then I was above a beach, with what seemed to be shells and starfish, at least some sort of sea life. Then I was looking at the ocean, at a large ship. It was either gray or white (gray stands out the most), with possibly towers on it, like maybe communication towers.

I'm sure that's all too vague, but I'm just describing what I see. I guess water and towers, and either height or a large drop, are the main stand out features.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is my spirit guide mord........I'm looking at the picture now............and I see.......I see........I see...........a tin mug.

(Can anybody guess what movie that came from?)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Men who stare at goats?

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: GoShredAK

Men who stare at goats?

Yes! Good job

Thanks. That was much faster than I expected.

(Sorry if Im too OT
I'll only post again if it's OT)
edit on 7-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Does it have to do with a dog eating

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was wondering what techniques people are using? I don't really know where to start. That probably suggests I have little or no ability in this area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BTW great thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

Kitty, you have to use ESP. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join