It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If every nation in the world allied and invaded the United States, would they succeed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans Agreed an alliance between russia and china would probally defeat the usa. It is almost an impossibility that all countries would come against the usa anyway so it is important to look at who would be with the usa who would be against the usa and which countries would be in play depending on circumstances such as whom was likely to win etc
Canada, Britain, Australia and new zealand would be absolutely on the side of the usa as their armed forces are so embeded it would be impossible to tare them apart. They also know a great deal about one another secrets (five eyes programs etc) Russia , china,north korea,iran,syria ,mexico, brazil and some of the african countries would be on the opposing side
Many other countries such as most of the European countries(germany, poland ,romania,italy,greece etc) most of the other middle east countries(saudi arabica, iraq, afganistan, packistan,yemen etc) many asian countries (japan,lao, vietnam, south korea,india etc) would be in play depending on whom was winning and whether or not they kept their autonomy and the conditions of that autonomy.

Strategy and technology would also play a major part as battles are often decided on who has the best strategy and this includes technology and how well it is used etc. As the usa, russia and china all have significant remote viewing teams we have to assume that on a technological level the usa is only just ahead in some things while china/russia alliance are just ahead on others but know one has a significant advantage here as these things can be remote viewed and worked out. It must also be looked at that the usa is a hugely expensive country to develope technology in so dollars spent is not neccessarily a good indication of the level of technological advancement. Also their is not the control of imformation in the usa that their is in russia and china (we all know about area 51 but how many of us know about the russian or chinese equivilant) As we must assume according to rumors that most of the major powers in the world have the ability to shoot nuclear weapon out of the sky given enough time so any countries that would shoot them from their own turf they would very quickly be shot down by satelites etc Both russia or china have a significant water port presence in the usa and may have snuck in nukes in shipping containers. This may not give enough time for the us armed services to react if the nukes are embeded in cities Eg ( nukes fired 2 seconds later it splits and many decoys sent out 4 seconds later at 500meters in the air 20 nukes go of over their targets) As both russia and china are much more closed countries and the us does not have a significant port presence in either of these countries it is unlikely that any us nukes are hidden in any chinese or russian cities. The usa also has the distint natural disadvantage in that it has yellowstone and faultlines running down both sides of the country that can be set off with pulse beam or scallar weapons if russia or china has these weapon which is highly likely.

edit on 12-3-2016 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2016 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
IN a conventional fight, no ,we own that too.
We just don't go all out.

Dont know.

China has faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar most industrial clout.

USA at the start of WW2 was weak as a retarded kitten with the military’s of UK,Germany and Japan being far ahead.

By end of WW2 the USA had overtaken the UK as the worlds military super power simply through its industrial might.

Roles are reversed now. Like Europe’s Industry being sucked into the USA the USA industry’s been sucked into China.

IF a World war started and China threw all its industry into a total war footing the USA would be hard pressed to keep with them even with its allies on its side.

A F-22 is no good if your stuck with only 200 odd and China can pump out 100 4+ gen fighters every week.

Of course its academic as in such a war things would go nuclear and we would all die.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
no, no and # no. Noone on Earth matches the sheer volume of ordnance and advanced targeting systems. Russia comes close, and they are superior in some aspects. But they still do not have the volume of advanced targeting systems. They have equivalent capabilities, just not enough of it.

In a purely defensive posture, with all our global assets pulled in, we would devastate the world's attempt to land troops on our shores. Don't even have hope for the few that make it here.

Would be hella costly, and we will sacrifice ALOT!!! But the invading force will be forced to sacrifice it all.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
the rest of the world would embarrass themselves if they thought they had to go to war with the us to bring it to its knees.

even mexico export about 5-10 bln to the us. all the world would have to do is theoretically 'suffocate' the us. stop all exports. oil, meats, processed food. the navy would crumble if they couldnt refuel at sea (or RAS for those who been there too ). sure there are a couple of cvn, but sailors and marines cant live on MREs and fake eggs and dried milk for too long. veterans know what im talking about.

going to war with america is as asinine as assuming if 'aliens attacked' they would come loaded with massive weapons to counter our nukes. no, all they (ETs) would have to do is annihilate a couple of defenseless species we thrive on or melt the polar ice caps and watch mankind slowly fade away. in fact we would turn on each other first before thos ETs actually fired a single weapon at us. thus, the same logic would apply if the rest of the world went to war with the US. it wouldnt take much to bring internal chaos leaving the mighty army in disarray and its eventual collapse

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
Except you don't have the industry for a prolonged war.

Starting yes the USA dwawfs everyone.

But you have to win that war quick.

If it becomes protracted you will slowly lose that advanced tec and weapon systems to losses which won't be easly replaced while China can pump out crap in such volumes the petty industry the west has let won't be able to keep up!

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I say we do a pre-emptive strike on the whole world.

That should make them think twice about attacking us!

and what's with the subliminal pictures when i click to another page?

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Except you don't have the industry for a prolonged war.

Neither does the rest of the world. You need more than an industry for a prolonged war.

Russia couldn't last to long with it's economy the way it is, and the logistics would be a nightmare for China, so they wouldn't last as long as they need to to bring the US to it's knees.

The only way would be nukes and that would just bring an end to life as we know it on this planet.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: nito92

No, there would be absolutely no way anyone would survive the tech and the fact our citizens would be sniper ready. Try invading a country where a large portion of the population can hit your troops with a 300 plus yard shot. I say anyone can have New York and California, that'll destroy them based on the amount of free loading idiots and dumbass thinking.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
No. And if they used nukes, the U.S. would respond in kind and that would be the end of everybody. No way they could make it across the oceans and if they somehow did, Everybody would have a gun pointed at them.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyMachiavelli69

You realize that CA and NY are responsible for 4,586,439,000,000 of the US GDP, right? They are the 1st and 3rd contributor to GDP respectively. The very last thing Californians and New Yorkers should be characterized as are "freeloaders."

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
im not that intune to worlds millatarys but I see the us holding up as well or better than the rest of the world in this case. As of today I think if China Russia aligned the us would hunker down then almost instantly cut of world communication. Forign satellites would be destroyed with in hours. Sea cables and transmission lines next. Cyber war fare would be one of the first rounds fired by the us l. Lots of countries over look the us hacking abilities because of the nature in which we choose to use them. Don't forget we kind of invented the Internet over and have the most well trained army of hackers in the world. With vastly reduced command and communications networks organization of the stacking parties goes from incredibly hard to near impossible. Now add in a heritage of survivierlist and gun culture the us becomes basically impenitrible. We hold off the most likely invasion points of northwest Canada and Mexico for a year. Then start our advance until we are comfortable. The economy's of the main atackers in ruin the countries in mass chaos and civil upheavals after a small time period we come back out globally with peace talks and set appon restarting everything back to this point in time now.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The logistics would be a nightmare for the USA invadeing Russia and china.

They can takes loses easier than the USA too.

Btw I dont want a war and I certainly would not want Russia or China winning.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You do know trade works both ways correct? China would implode not trading with the US from social unrest if it's unemployment were to skyrocket, you do know this right?

Africa has no excess production to create a seafaring force

The US has plenty of reserves, has plenty of arable land. despite what is said still has a lot of manufacturing, just a lot smaller relative to the services sector nowadays. Lots of coal. The us has a practically self sufficient electricity sector. I could go on. Yes americans would take a quality of living decrease but meanwhile parts of the world would be starving and societies rioting to destruction.

tldr The USA would not starve for energy or food. Other countries would, but a few would be demolished by social unrest. mobilizing and building forces requires cost of living cuts to increase gdp on military. This causes unrest, multiply this in china's case with its biggest trading partner disapearing.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The logistics would be a nightmare for the USA invadeing Russia and china.

But we aren't talking about the US invading Russia or China it's about them coming to the US.

They can takes loses easier than the USA too.

But that doesn't win you a war. Logistics and the ability to use them does.

Russia doesn't have the ability to wage war very far from home and neither do the Chinese which puts them at a disadvantage and the US would use that to their advantage.

Btw I dont want a war and I certainly would not want Russia or China winning.

Nobody does.

And if there is a war with them nobody will be the winner in the end.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No but if I was then I would let the USA take the first step.

I would let tgem invade me. Then ware them down.
Let the USA lose there best and brightest . Let there best equipment ware down. Let the US people get angry at the government for the losses and defeats.

While thats happening pump out cheap ships and weapons.
Tgen strike when the USA has broken its back in there invasions.

Still I doubt the Chinese and Russians coukd win but its the best strategy I can see.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I don't know what we have in secret but I probably wouldn't WANT to know it exists or what it would do to China.
China can rapidly produce cold war stuff ,yes but they have trouble with newer productions,not to mention ,WE wouldn't invade them ,just pulverize from a distance.

NONE of which I want to happen.
edit on 12-3-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I also think we have reached such a stage that there cant be anymore any major war. There can be small wars here and there but not major ones, we have such destructive weapons that we reached a point of no return, either we accept each other or we accept our doom. So, unless we create methods to avoid those destructive weapons or have the tech to colonize other planets there wont be any WWIII, but, by then I think (I hope) mankind will be united as one...

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Anyway, all them black projects would come out.

Do you mean " Mythical Black Projects "

Good piece of propaganda there. Let other nations think you have terrifying weapons which should scare them into ever starting a war.

The U.S. didn't even realise that Russian Submarines where parked near their coastline. So much for Hi-Tech surveillance.

People are so gullible.

Yea, those "mythical black projects" like the triangle shaped ufo reports in the 80's that turned out to be the stealth bomber...those black projects.

Nice try. But that don't cut the mustard.

There where numerous sightings of Triangle Shaped UFO's back in the 1950's.
In fact some sightings of such go back much further than that. Where those " Black Projects " ?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

In fact The U.S. Black Project Programme is so far advanced that Armoured Vehicles can still run on petrol and diesel engines.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There where numerous sightings of Triangle Shaped UFO's back in the 1950's.
In fact some sightings of such go back much further than that. Where those " Black Projects " ?

In the 50's who knows what the US was testing in the skies. Remember we were just getting the technology for faster flying vehicles at the time.

And as for those sightings before then...how reliable were stories in the 1890's?

There were stories of dragons flying and breathing fire all throughout history that doesn't mean they actually existed in that form, so you see tales can be told and accepted with the right person.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As covered many times... the world doesnt quite understand the logistics of such an under taking.

Heck we dont even have the logistics capability to wage a large war in another country (first or second world countries) I seriously doubt china or russia has the capability to rapidly move large amounts of troops, ammo, weapons platforms, food, medicine and any number of other things I cant think of at the moment.
They would have to bring everything with them... cause well americans are kinda vengeful burn down a warehouse full of food to prevent invaders from getting it yup... or poisoning it, or tampering with medicine, you betcha.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join