It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If every nation in the world allied and invaded the United States, would they succeed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I thought about this a few days ago and came across a few websites that talked about it and it was very interesting to read. Now, imagine the rest of the world allied because now the United States is the ultimate enemy, a nation so powerful that seeks to control the world, to impose its culture and language to others, perhaps its racial and religious preferences as well, a new empire that wants to succeed to what all the rest of empires couldnt achieve, conquer the entire globe.

Is that why the United States is scared of every nation having nuke capabilities? is that why the United States always spends so much money on the military as if we were living under World War III? would the governments of tomorrow ally so they are not conquered by the United States? so...

Can the rest of the world

defeat the United States?

Military Statistics

Basic summary of the world military power, courtesy of Global Firepower.

Total Populations

Available Manpower

Labor Force

Annual Defense Budget

Oil Production

Proven Oil Reserves

Tanks (MBT / Light)

Total Aircraft

Navy Ships

Aircraft Carriers

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against the United States or its citizen, I love the place, this was just a thought I had the other day.
edit on 10-3-2016 by nito92 because: Added information

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Of course they would.. a handful of nations would be able to do it...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Think about this;

The world has about 7 billion people, America 319 million.

All America could and probably would, out of sheer evil spite, do is nuke the entire planet to ensure that nobody wins.

edit on 10-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
An attack by the rest of the world upon the USA would only result in the death of the entire planet.
Nukes would definitely be used against attacker countries if we were being attacked by everyone. There is no way that nukes would not be used in such a scenario.
And everyone would lose.

+3 more 
link   
That annual defense budget is #ing ridiculous. Imagine how much good it would do to our economy if we cut that number in half. Not only would about $250 billion go back to the working people and stimulate the economy but we'd still be the most powerful military by far.

People who are against cutting our military budget are delusional. Halving that number would put nearly $800 into the pocket of every person in America. Bunch of warmongers I tell ya.

But to answer your question, I'm sure if every nation banded together against America then America would have no chance in hell.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
IN a conventional fight, no ,we own that too.
We just don't go all out.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
We do not have nukes because we fear all the other nations will come invade us.

For one thing, it would be a sheer logistical nightmare on the order of many magnitudes of D-Day for y'all to come launch a ground invasion unless Mexico and Canada were to trust everyone enough to let you all come stage and march through their countries.

But of course, if y'all had the will do it, we would inevitably get overwhelmed eventually. It wouldn't be pretty though.

However, I assume we would do what Israel threatens and use our nukes before it was done, Samson-style.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Now, imagine the rest of the world allied because now the United States is the ultimate enemy, a nation so powerful that seeks to control the world, to impose its culture and language to others, perhaps its racial and religious preferences as well, a new empire that wants to succeed to what all the rest of empires couldn't achieve, conquer the entire globe.

Empire builders always think they can do it this time or do it right this time. And they always fail. Conqueringng territory is easy, subjugating whole peoples never works.

Leaves too many enemies within the empires own borders, eventually there are so many, so pissed off they rise up and burn it all down. This happens to every empire in history, eventually.

Look at how many times (so far) the US had to re re surge Iraq, look at the failure in Afghanistan to control that country, look at how many empires have tired to do that in the past and never succeeded?

Look at how Napoleon, Hitler and now NATO make the same mistake trying to conquer the whole of Europe and beyond (Russia)? Are we that friggin stupid? No… greedy, power hungry world leaders are. Theres always at least one that ruins it for everyone else.

The Afghanistan area has been invaded many times in recorded history. Some of these invaders in the history of Afghanistan include Indians, Alexander the Great, Caliphate, Genghis Khan, Timur, Mughal Empire, various Persian Empires, British Empire, Sikh Empire, Soviet Union, and currently a coalition force of NATO troops, the majority of which are from the United States, following the US-led invasion which began on October 7, 2001, Operation Enduring Freedom.

Wiki

As far as allies conquering empires in the modern age, last century it happened twice, WWI and WWII.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I hope they do.....

So we can all party.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I forgot to say that I have nothing against the United States, love the place and its citizen, and I also love the English language.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
depends.

invade and occupy in order to use the land in the future?

or

mutual nuclear exchange

Do the countries have like 10 years to build up and organize forces?
or
is this instantly?

need ground rules.

Let's say tommorrow it started, no nuclear exchange, attempt to conquer and occupy
Most countries would economically buckle before they succeeded.

Europe would be lost without US lead NATO for a while 6 plus months. It is really only china and russia. China goes into instant depression the day they DOW america, where are they going to dump their goods? social unrest would consume china as it has many times before.
Leaving russia. Russia is going to have a difficult time mounting a seaborne invasion.
Staging areas for landing would be in southern mexico.
Canada is joint with NORAD and interconnected with the US economy. Consider most of canada occupied within a week except populated ontario & quebec and edmonton/calagary corridor. canada's currency collapses and the US is blowing up any ship trying to supply canada easily.
Mexico has some difficult terrain but the nothern half would be occupied by the US.

tl:dr No one has the amount of transport ships and armed ships to accompany them for an amphib assault. There is also 200 million armed civilians. At the end of the day the US would come out stronger than any other country.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Come and Take it.

Until then enjoy the fap fantasy of Death to Merica.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If there were no nukes involved it would be very long and very bloody. The United States would kill off most of the worlds population before eventually being defeated.

In a real life scenario refur to NoCorruptionAllowed's post above.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Yea because living under western ideals is so terrible and hard... Meh , these take over America threads are constant, just know without America this integrated network would not exist.

To answer- the whole world would not come against America, but if it did; perhaps conventionally it could win though with billions killed, but it wouldn't remain conventional at that point, so everyone would loose. Let's be glad America isn't the great Satan our enemies think it is, and therefor such a scenario will never take place.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Shhh.

Thats where we get our power.

Great Satan, that, and that Moloch statue, and that flute the green ranger uses.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, I meant the world having as much or at least enough or some nukes in their power as well, not just a few countries. But yes, with nukes involved its all decided, brutal annihilation.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter. In a situation like that the amount of munitions probably nuclear even would decimate us all and leave this place an uninhabitable wasteland for quite a long time. Wars on that scale can't be fought these days without that risk...that's why we haven't had one in so long.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why invade
Just get a politician to take your guns away and watch as another civil war breaks out

You will kill each other, again

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm not a military buff but I don't think Russia has been sitting on it's hands the past 25 years. The Soviet Union might have collapsed but Russia inherited a lot of it's military might and has kept building upon it, aggressively. China has been doing the same thing.

[SNIPPED]

Quote as many statistics as you would like, but in a conventional war I think a coalition between Russia and China would clean our clock. And I don't think our NATO allies would be much help either. The numbers might look good on paper but I think the EU would fold over like a wet stack of cardboard boxes in this scenario.

Just as we are today, Rome fell the same way. Corruption ate the empire alive from within and it's military and citizens felt nothing but pride until the fall.
edit on 3.12.2016 by Kandinsky because: Removed hate speech comment

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Come and Take it.

Until then enjoy the fap fantasy of Death to Merica.

To be read in a thick Russian accent: capitalism is a cancer consuming America comrade, no need to go there, we just need to wait until you consume yourself.

Who knows, a big part of all military is propaganda, the people don't really knows how things are, in my opinion if china get self destructive china could invade mainland, how much?hard to tell, US is big, lots of resources and logistic to advance , so a few hundred miles inland whould start to get slower and slower until nothing would get done, the same on a US invasion to china.

And then there is mad so US is safe, only Americans are the real danger to America

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join