It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Plans to Endorse Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmm Trump has always attacked viciously the person in second place, with one exception Dr. Carson, in fact the debate that had Carson standing next to Trump they Bro Hugged during the debate....

When everyone else jumped on Carson's Squeaky Hammer (A sideways tribute to Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine,) Trump seemed to be the only one Not Buying it...

I keep thinking if Trump got the Nod he would Carson up as his VP...

But then I am hoping that Trump does not get the nod and Ron White Gets off his but and starts Seriously campaigning, free Dont vote for Stupid concerts would work wonders in a 7 month run... More so if the Rest of the Redneck Comedy Team would Throw in also... Can see it now the First President to Be Arrested for Being "Drunk In Public" and of course his excuse would be he was Drunk in a Bar and they Threw him out into Public.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Carson is a man of principle. If he endorses Trump...it's because he really believes Trump to be the best choice.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I really want to believe that. At least for me, will take more convincing.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

That's....that's not a bad point, I hadn't considered that.

Clever thinking!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Carson is a man of principle. If he endorses Trump...it's because he really believes Trump to be the best choice.

Really? I have my doubts.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Really? I have my doubts.

I'll be interested to hear what Dr. Carson says about his reasons on Friday.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yeah, CNN already wants to know what Trump gave him to do it, how Ben forgave him for that one comment, and reminded us that Ben had no voters or delegates. lmao THEY SUCK

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I see many are surprised. I'm not. Granted Carson didn't get much traction as a candidate, yet respect for him was evident as a man of principal even if one disagreed with him on an issue or two.

Where this may have a factor is does it open the door for more 'republicans' endorsing Trump despite potential consequences from the establishment?

In this case, I have no doubts that his endorsement is based on his belief and not on some potential future political gain.

A definite plus for Trump's campaign.

edit on 10-3-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Liberals believe all evangelicals only care about religion, just like they believe all women only care about abortion.
It's a stereotypical liberal fallacy.

Evangelicals care about many other issues as well; the economy among those issues high on list.

I agree with you, however, I would also think that the faith has a big influence and I'm not sure you could say that Trumps economic plans/policies are any better than Cruz's. I don't know...Although I agree with you, something about this doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What did you say Ben? Speak-up, you're endorsing Trump?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't know about you, but this comes as a bit of a surprise to me. I was actually expecting Carson to come out for Cruz....in spite of their past problems. On the other hand, throughout the campaign...and beyond the campaign rhetoric, I always sense a mutual respect between Dr. Carson and Mr. Trump.

Money talks, bull# walks!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

He sure did. I'm happy that he is. I actually like Carson. He speaks so gentle & quite. I hope he has a future in the WH.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sheesh, Ben is a shoe-in for for anyone as Surgeon General.

Carson has a bunch of views like Trump.

He is lower key about them, sure but not very different at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Carson is a smart, level-headed person who I admire.

Now I'm sure that everyone knows better than Carson and should rush to Doctor Carson's home to advise him.

So hurry!

Log off!

Go tell Dr. Carson he shouldn't do what he wants.

Go on!

Shoo!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This isn't surprising at all. Carson insiders said Trump and Carson spoke frequently during campaigns.

There was also talk of Trump asking Carson to run with him.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
This isn't surprising at all. Carson insiders said Trump and Carson spoke frequently during campaigns.

There was also talk of Trump asking Carson to run with him.

Absolutely correct! In fact, they had brunch together this morning. Donald Trump was truly pissed off at Ted Cruz for announcing that Ben Carson had shut down his campaign the day of the Iowa caucuses. That's when Trump started calling him "Lying Ted".

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Good, Carson can bring some discretion and diplomacy to the fight.

Hillary better have an alien as her running mate to have any chance in defeating the Great Black & White juggernaut.

edit on 10-3-2016 by Sublimecraft because: Too soon?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I think Carson or Fiorina would make good choices for the VP slot.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My 2 cents: put a fork in the GOP. They are effectively done. Imploded. Burned to the ground. Gone the way of the dodo (and the Whigs).

And a few extra cents ill throw in for free, as a bonus.

- Net result will be: status quo. Trump is a mere mortal human. If you are made of meat, you can be ground up in the gears of the machine. No human on earth can stand against it. And we all know it....the methods available to dispatch pests are myriad and invisible.

- Ben Carson has just commited an act of political self immolation. Put a fork in him, too.

- I think we will find that, in a political world post GOP, the grass absolutely is not greener on the other side. At all.

- Trump still isn't "rock bottom". I don't mean that with any hyperbole whatsoever. I get that he's the "Un-candidate", and thats appealing to a populace that has grown so disillusioned that they are willing to openly admit that they are going to vote for disestablishmentarianism. I get the feeling that you could have had Steven Segal punch his way to the Oval Office at this point. To raving reviews, no less.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I think Carson or Fiorina would make good choices for the VP slot.

What makes for a good VP? That they look like a nice but barely memorable painting in the background?

They just don't do much other than give you another right hand and set of lips to campaign with. Give a perception of input to a niche demographic, maybe? You could put Bob Ross's thumb in the VP slot and the end result would be about the same.
edit on 3/10/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join