It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you go?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'd probably go. I wouldn't miss much here.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
These so called "aliens" would have to find somewhere else to land, as my backyard is small

Yes I would go with them if I found that there intent was "good" in feeling.

-Dagger

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I always get asked this at parties buy people not in their usual frame of mind. Of course I would go, who could resist the wonders of the universe on 10 Altarian dollars a day?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
as long as my son was invited, they could count on me........

Id want to also bring my guitar, and my flutes.
I would want to bring a sapling bing cherry tree as well.........and a pomigranite tree YAAAA BAYBEE!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Don't forget to take a towel as well. It is especially important that you take a towel. They are indespensible when it comes to space travel.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Let's say an alien spacecraft landed in your backyard, and the lifeforms inside were able to communicate with you. They convinced you that they will not hurt you in any way whatsoever, and wanted you to go with them, but you would never return to earth - would you go?

Well if they looked like us and if they had some beautiful women onboard then yeah, I'm all for it
lets go

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If all you want is beautiful women then why bother taking your chances in space where things are likely to be quite uncomfotable and strange. Just go to a night club or something. At three in the morning a lot of beautiful women start acting like space cadets anyway so you could cut out the travel.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
All this talk about anal probes is getting silly i mean how do you know that they shove something up your derrier? does anyone know of anyone who can prove of this?

Getting to the original questions i would definately go i would bring me g/f too cos i cant live without her.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
If all you want is beautiful women then why bother taking your chances in space where things are likely to be quite uncomfotable and strange. Just go to a night club or something. At three in the morning a lot of beautiful women start acting like space cadets anyway so you could cut out the travel.

Well I didn't say it's all I want
It's one of the conditions. And for the club, after a few drinks I too start acting as a space cadet
who wouldn't

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Never, I love the earth. Space holds no lure for me.
I would miss grass, mountains, beaches, etc. way too much.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Yes I would. If they let me I would want to let my family know I was going.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I wouldnt mind taking a trip with ETs, but even if they meant no harm, the long standing secrecy junk they've done to us will never allow me to be at ease or "like" them very much. Unless their excuse for secrecy was the best excuse in the history of excuses, which I doubt it could be, I would not go with them indefinitely.

Their actions, or lack of actions, can be view in two ways. You can call it secrecy or you can call it respecting our will to rule our planet and not interferring, creating a new religion etc.

Respect, or secrecy?

If secrecy, then why the crop circles?

And besides, when our own government is keeping it a secrecy wouldn't it be a breach of respect of their authority to go against them and reveal themselves in a large way?

How we prove that it's secrecy and not respect of the human civilisation? Are you sure that it's secrecy?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I could live with regreting that I went, but I could never live with each day wondering what I would have seen if I had gone...

Cade

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If it's the greys or reptilans looking...I won't

I would have to feel the good and the love of the ETs...if they are benevolent and loving i'd go 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Greys and Reptillians would freak me out too much, i'd only go with Humans and entities closely resembling humans...

I hope they wont mind my firearms fetish, I can't live without them

mrq

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes, if they're friendly, and if my friends, family and cats can come, too.
No, if they're unfriendly and/or their culture produces Reality Television or politicians.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Let's say an alien spacecraft landed in your backyard, and the lifeforms inside were able to communicate with you. They convinced you that they will not hurt you in any way whatsoever, and wanted you to go with them, but you would never return to earth - would you go?

My intial response is yes....I'd love to just leave this life behind and start over somewhere new where your not judged against a million other people that look talk and act exactly like you....

But then I'd miss my family and friends....I dunno...hmmm....You didn't say anything about visits though...maybe I could have a keg party in space with all my firends and family every year or something - get some of those hot female aliens toasted....
....I'm thinking about this too much

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I would thoroughly search their ship for a book titled "40 ways to prepare humans" first, lol.

But, really, no way would I get into an alien spaceship and leave with them unless the planet was breaking up or something equally catastrophic. No more earth food, contact, people, sex, entertainment, (well no more earth entertainment might be ok
) But think about it, there is no reason to believe that aliens would treat you well. I look at it like this, my kid wanted to take a little crab home from the beach, he insisted. The crab was dead within 24 hours. My kid was a little sad, but the crab was DEAD. There is no reason to believe that advanced aliens wouldn't think the same about you.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Totally agree with you there Captavatar

Why would these intelligent beings be so interested in us?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVeneGuy
Totally agree with you there Captavatar

Why would these intelligent beings be so interested in us?

Just like how scientists are interested in ants and living organism that take microscopes to view.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join