It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho shooting suspect’s ‘hypersexual’ Martian manifesto is a window into an unraveling mind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Odom apparently bought a one-way ticket right before his flight--which is a big red flag to the TSA ever since 911.

How did Odom pay for his ticket? How did Odom pay for his DC rental car? Presumably with a credit/debit card. But by then there was already on BOLO on the suspect. With all their fancy computers and databases, they didn't notice that he was leaving a digital trail?

But it is clear he was being tracked:

www.kmbz.com...
Investigators say the FBI was alerted to his possible presence in Washington about an hour before he was eventually nabbed by the U.S. Secret Service Uniformed Division

edit on 10-3-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why is this not making major network headlines? It seems to be limited to smaller outlets.

It has a lot going for it. There is the question of tracking. There is the question of flight and freedom of movement for questionable people who may exhibit mental issues. There is the question of the aliens that look like frogs. There is the question of secret messages in the headline news. Remember back in June of 2010 the little boy named Kyron Horman disappeared after giving a school science presentation about frogs. Is this an "abduction" scenario with a frog disguise instead of the typical gray alien disguise? Perhaps people have grown tired or unresponsive to the programmed alien image from the movies and television and now the abductors are moving on to another look such as bug eyed frogs. The little boy was interested in frogs for some reason.

There is something here no doubt. It is all planned out so meticulously.
edit on 10-3-2016 by Generation9 because: some spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Normally I would brush this off as being some psychotic episode, some extreme psychosis. But something is bothering me about this... one little fact...

Odom is a former U.S. Marine. All Marines are trained rifleman. Trained to kill. He shoots this pastor multiple times, some of the shots were apparently point-blank... and the pastor is still alive. Supposedly, he was shot in the head, the lung, the hip, and shoulder. Supposedly the bullets fractured his hip and shoulder bones pretty bad, and a bullet got stopped at his skull when he got shot in the head. Bullets that fracture hips and shoulders can easily penetrate skulls...

"There is no way any human could have survived that event." - Odom

The above is really the only fact that keeps me wondering. Everyone is saying it was a "miracle" that the Pastor survived. So we have a choice... Do we believe in miracles, or do we believe some alien conspiracy?

If I were to entertain this alien conspiracy idea... well... I would honestly have to consider what happened to Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Remember her? She too was shot in the head and she survived her assassination. Maybe she is an alien as well... The odd part, she is married to a famous NASA astronaut - space shuttle pilot and commander Mark Kelly, and we all know the conspiracies surrounding NASA....

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
The odd part, she is married to a famous NASA astronaut - space shuttle pilot and commander Mark Kelly, and we all know the conspiracies surrounding NASA....

Oh good lord, here we go again! As I said on the last page, that's why he targeted her! He was here on this website, this website, ATS, months before the shooting ranting and raving about the space shuttle being a hoax and a conspiracy. It's not a "coincidence," nor is she an "alien," he targeted her because of her connection to NASA! Instead of self-reflecting on the effects this website has on the mentally ill, instead of questioning whether it's right to encourage these delusions, some of you invent new delusions to excuse, explain, and even encourage the actions of dangerous lunatics like this, including a lunatic who was here before a major shooting!

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

true enough. point taken

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

thanks for the extra info

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HummaKavula

thanks for the link

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sorry for my belated responses, and thanks for the comments (stars all round!).

if my dismissal of Odom as simply 'crazy' was a tad indelicate i apologize. i know first-hand how mental illness is not simply a matter of 'crazy'. as with everything there are degrees, of severity and effect.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sources say, but are not specific, that he had a history of mental health issues. Unfortunately Idaho has sub par help with mental illness especially for those who are low income in the area-More on that, rejection of Obama Care-, in his case a college student at the time. He claimed in the manifesto to "not be crazy" then of course he would have took the time to seek help and assuming his family/friends didn't know, overlooked, or or were not in contact with him during the beginning of issues.

As the FBI officials were saying they had no indication of where he was headed or that he'd buy a ticket to D.C., it's odd how they didn't take into consideration that he could have easily, which he did, have access to the route that runs to Bosie.
edit on 10-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

It may be true, i read that Hillary used to, maybe still does, beat up her husband Bill often.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Being shot in the head 12 times and gets out in 3 days from the hospital? Seriously?

Why isn't anyone addressing that one?

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ngchunter
Instead of self-reflecting on the effects this website has on the mentally ill, instead of questioning whether it's right to encourage these delusions, some of you invent new delusions to excuse, explain, and even encourage the actions of dangerous lunatics like this, including a lunatic who was here before a major shooting!

Wow, stop right there! Nobody is excusing nor encouraging any actions here! Don't even try to blame anyone here for this besides the shooter(s).

Maybe you forgot this is a conspiracy website? Are you encouraging that freedom of thought, and freedom of speech, should be suppressed? And all conspiracy forums shut down, and alternative topics of discussion should never see the light of day, just to hopefully prevent the mentally unstable from doing something stupid? Wow...

We all could easily close our eyes, blindly follow the path of least resistance, stay within our comfortable little boxes that the accepted perspective of the world has formed, and chalk this up as being some issue with mental illness, and discuss how a simple website and freedom of thought can affect those with mental illness, and we can all go back to sleep...

I'm not going to do that though... it's already being done on other websites, other less thought provoking places have that covered. Most of those people are all sound asleep too.

I would rather think outside the box, entertain ideas that we all really may never really know is true or not, ask important questions, and get important answers, stay awake and aware in this world where nothing is as it seems. Because it is really easy to disbelieve every crazy thing, too easy in fact, I can do it every time if I wished. I can just follow the path of least thought... I can just close my eyes, and fall back asleep.

Or I can wonder... did some entity posing as college classmates really approach this guy multiple times and tell him to become the next "school shooter"? If so, how do we confirm this? What if we do end up confirming this? Oh wait, we will never confirm this, nothing to see here, its just some mental guy. Stop thinking. Stop using your mind.

--

The number of people who are too scared to think outside the box is surely increasing here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
According to his manifesto, at some point Odom was approached by two of his fellow college students who allegedly tried to get Odom to carry out a school shooting.

In the unredacted and complete version of Odom's manifesto now available online, Odom names the two grad students/martian reptoids who were allegedly trying to get him to shoot up a school. One of them--let's call him "E"--works or worked at the Bioinformatics Research Laboratory(BRL) at Baylor Medical School in Houston, TX. It's a complicated subject, but what's revealing is that they are funded by the National Institute of Health(NIH), the National Human Genome Research Project, and the National Institute on Drug Abuse(NIDA).*

Keep in mind that the targeted pastor was also involved in running his own extensive program for addicts:

www.tjcnewspaper.com...
Mr. Remington also heads Good Samaritan Rehabilitation, a program for alcohol and drug addicts in Idaho.

(and for $2500, you can sign up too)

Also in the manifesto Odom implies he first went to the Alter Church not from any chance meeting but to apply for a job--a government job.
"...I got a text message(on his new TracFone) from a man named John Padula. He invited me to come to church at The Altar. It seemed like a strange place to be recruiting for government jobs, but I went anyway. .... " (pg5of43)

For what it's worth, as part of his resume included in the manifesto Kyle Odom listed his work at Medicine Man Prairie Pharmacy in Hayden, ID in 2015, where he "Learned how to compound various medications including Topical creams, morphine and fentanyl cassetes, liquid suspensions, suppositories, and pills." And Odom had never even gone to pharmacy school! I wonder if his name ever came up in local police narcotics investigations? Perhaps not coincidentally, the nearby Spokane, WA area recorded three overdose deaths in one day this week, it was reportedly heroin cut with Fentanyl.

So who was funding the pastor's programs? Was the Alter Church a front for procuring test subjects for NIDA in covert medical testing? Was the pastor targeted for knowing too much?

--------------------

* Your NIDA taxpayer dollars at work:

en.wikipedia.org...
In the 1990s, NIDA funded research by John W. Huffman that was focused on making a drug to target endocannabinoid receptors in the body; this resulted in the discovery of a variety of substances that are now being sold as Spice, K2, etc

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Glad you shared this. It's some on the info that found earlier while looking into this.

Updated info on the suspected deaths -See here. This drug is a hot issue in the region now, yeah makes one wonder if there's more to it here as mentioned.Two in Spokane were arrested for theft of fentanyl as well as the DEA fentanyl raid in Seattle.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne
Exactly, well said post. Shutting down CT sites won't change a damn thing to ward against supposed illness caused by CT thinking or discussion as well as considering the fact that many may never interact on them and or find sources elsewhere-You Tube, etc. Shutting down any of the freedom of info isn't an answer. ETA: To mention the root cause lays somewhere else blaming CT, to independent research, to even how music and video games were blamed for horrible actions in society, isn't the answer.
edit on 10-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thank you. You've validated for me my initial impression there was much more to this story than the surface appearance.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Clyde Lewis (Ground Zero Media) is talking about this matter on his show right now. One of my favorite callers is now talking to Clyde. He agrees there is more to the story than Odom being just another whacko.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Oh Lord, another sexually depressed wood tick. That's what we call them in Idaho.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Schizophrenia is one of many psychotic illnesses. He could have had a closed head trauma create an organic disorder. Seizures can do that, too. Maybe he did paint/glue and developed an organic disorder.

Perhaps he has a psychosis induced by depression? I've seen that before. Or people with a tendency toward a little more far out thinking, when they get something like a really bad kidney infection, can go bonkers.

I only spent 5 years working admissions in a state mental hospital, and I have seen enough to tell you that psychosis can arise at any age, either alone or with other symptoms (like depression or manic depression....the latter is quite common).

In fact, its not really that uncommon for an otherwise healthy person to have a full on grand mal seizure for no apparent reason, and with no recurrence of the seizure for the rest of their life. Just a one off, unexplained cerebral event.

I get that you don't buy it. But I can assure you that its only because of a lack of experience/education in the matter.

I love the compassion I am seeing in this thread. Mental illness should not be stigmatizing. Not in the least. The torment that someone with mental illness goes through is terrible, for them and everyone around them.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Can opiod withdrawals induce a psychotic break?

I am looking for independent corroboration of his mental state. Like what did his family have to say about his behavior? And his friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. I don't want to base my belief on just a single online posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join