It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea says it has achieved 'standardization' of nuclear bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Looks like 'Little Kimmy" is trying to saber rattle. I don't believe this is true, more so rhetoric during the joint Military Exercises.

SEOUL, March 9 (Yonhap) -- North Korea has made a nuclear bomb lighter and achieved its "standardization," the communist country's state television said Wednesday, in the latest claim that it has made strides in its weapons capabilities.

Yonhap News
edit on 3/8/2016 by spark9576 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Good for them. Seriously, they just increased their surviabilty rate of not being assimilated.

Either way, I'm more fearful from my own government doing stupid #, than I am of Lil'Kim. Holla!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Western gov'ts are most definitely capable of stupids acts and crimes against humanity but be afraid of NoKo because they are crazy town! And being that US bases are in SoKo any trike will become an immediate war, especially if its nuclear. And it's SoKo that is in the sights of NoKo.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ill believe it when i see it

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Western gov'ts are most definitely capable of stupids acts and crimes against humanity but be afraid of NoKo because they are crazy town! And being that US bases are in SoKo any trike will become an immediate war, especially if its nuclear. And it's SoKo that is in the sights of NoKo.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I don't fear much, except maybe an interrogation from and alphabet agency, not because I have something to hide, rather, I'd like to live after said interrogation. If I don't, that's life or lack thereof.......right?

What has crazy Kimy actually done? Is it still Kin by the way? Jung Il vs Jung Ung or some # like that. Does it matter? All I've ever heard was rhetoric, therefore I can't possibly have the faintest clue what is and isn't true about NK.

What I do know is that they have continued from day one to resist colonialization and have been shunned by the "western world" because of it. Since I don't believe a damn thing I'm "told" , as always in the instance I'll just have to reserve judgment.

edit on 8-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well said...

They have a space program and a nuclear program, without any external assistance, developed over the last , say, 20 years.

Says a lot about their educational/technological systems.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Are you not familiar with NoKo and how awful it is there? I would dare say NoKo is worse than any Middle Eastern nation and that's saying a lot!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spark9576

Most countries want to keep their advancement in military technology secret. I believe Kim makes these announcements just to make other countries think their advancement in military technology is greater than it actually is.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda

Well said...

They have a space program and a nuclear program, without any external assistance, developed over the last , say, 20 years.

Says a lot about their educational/technological systems.

Yes, bravo NK..Now if we could just work on that pesky thing called human rights.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: spark9576

Most countries want to keep their advancement in military technology secret. I believe Kim makes these announcements just to make other countries think their advancement in military technology is greater than it actually is.

Or, he is being coy to throw us off the mark and he really has perfected nuclear miniaturization to the point where he has nuclear tipped 7.62 rounds capable of being fired out of an AK47!

The glorious leader shall fly above the United States and lay waste to the entire country with just one magazine!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I bet NK would have trouble making standardized parts for a nice belt buckle.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
pics and video Kimmy, or it didn't happen/doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454
Yea and when he's finished maybe he would be kind enough to share it with the rest of the western world.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I guess he has...and the standard is a fizzle yield of about 6-8kT.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Standardized? Our or his?

Because, if we're gonna get into the "who's got the biggest payload" game.

We should compare?

You loose Kim. Sorry bud. Nice try though.

Oh, what's that? You're going to turn us into a sea of flames?

No no no, don't be silly. I think this has been mistranslated as yours will be "falling into the sea in flames".

Silly little chubby aggressor you are. You do make us giggle with your 17th century quotes.

You're a real Muppet.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't think even here North Korean people believe this clown anymore.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The only thing that's 'Standardized' in North Korea is Lunacy... I feel for the poor brainwashed people.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
More like decreased survivability of the regime and increased the survivability of the populace in the long run if the regime is removed.

I think we may have a coup at some point going by chinas actions in the past month or so.

edit on 9-3-2016 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Another technological leap forward by North Korea that nobody cares about. If he ever does anything but talk, his country would get flattened. Maybe he should work on a food bomb so his people can quit starving to death.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: Wardaddy454
Yea and when he's finished maybe he would be kind enough to share it with the rest of the western world.

Yup, we do need to free that video maker for taking the fall on Benghazi.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join