It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea says it has achieved 'standardization' of nuclear bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The stupidest comments I've seen about this from the US Administration is that "this is okay, he's not got the technology to put nuclear bombs on missiles so we're fine".

If you're limiting your defense vision to missiles, then you have way to closed a mind to be involved in the defense of anything.

If I were North Korea, I'd start speaking to role playing gamers as to how to get this by American security. They have some of the most warped open minds on the planet, and will come up with the most obscure ideas that no one else ever thought of.

I know. I am one.

I can think of at least three methods of transporting radioactive materials that would likely be ignored by American sensors as normal operations.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

I'd rather not "see it", the fewer fission incidents the better I say. But yeah, he is probably blowing some smoke to sate his ego.... I hope.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: spark9576

i have some thoughts. when i was a naval officer my job was strategy, so i know a little something about this country. they do have nukes, they lack an effective delivery system. they also have a three million man army. 250,000 of them are commandos. when kims meglomania matures to its final stage he will invade south korea. hoping the threat of nuclear war will keep the us away. we have known for some time there will be a second korean war. because of there vast numbers, it will be a long, costly war. but one that must be fought for many reasons. it is about far more than just the future of korea. it has far reaching consequences. both political, and financial. if the us does not stand by its allies to the bitter end. pretty soon noone will trust us. and we will find ourselves without any allies when we need help.
we can not afford to be known as the cut and run cowards of north america. that would be the beginning of the end for our nation.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Western gov'ts are most definitely capable of stupids acts and crimes against humanity but be afraid of NoKo because they are crazy town! And being that US bases are in SoKo any trike will become an immediate war, especially if its nuclear. And it's SoKo that is in the sights of NoKo.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

No, dont be afraid. Even the south koreans dont give a sh*t. Its just you guys in the west, on forums, who like all the doom who are "scared". No one cares about North Korea. No one is scared.

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Well said...

They have a space program and a nuclear program, without any external assistance, developed over the last , say, 20 years.

Says a lot about their educational/technological systems.

And also a propaganda level permanently set to 'delusion'.

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
So are you saying its better than ours bruvva?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join