It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is beating Hillary in the General Election in latest polling

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Trump will re-draw the electoral map. People doubted Reagan too but he is polling very well in all the states the GOP needs to win and he hasn't even started on Hillary yet. Trump is no Reagan but if he can stay focused on the economy he can win and needs to win because the US consumer market won't be the largest in the world forever with the current globalist trend and when that happens the upper hand in trade negotiation will be lost. This is do or die, few if any second chances.
edit on 7-3-2016 by JustSayNo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Clinton has received 4.1 million votes so far in these primaries, the most for any candidate on either side. More than Trump.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Clinton has received 4.1 million votes so far in these primaries, the most for any candidate on either side. More than Trump.

If that isn't proof of voter fraud then I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustSayNo
Trump will re-draw the electoral map.

More republicans redrawing districts in order to cheat the election? Can't wait.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Trump will re-draw the electoral map. People doubted Reagan too but he is polling very well in all the states the GOP needs to win and he hasn't even started on Hillary yet. Trump is no Reagan but if he can stay focused on the economy he can win and needs to win because the US consumer market won't be the largest in the world forever with the current globalist trend and when that happens the upper hand in trade negotiation will be lost. This is do or die, few if any second chances.

The US will ALWAYS be a huge CONSUMER market......

What we need to be is a PRODUCTION market.........

there is a huge difference.......

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes I agree for the most part and wish the candidates would focus more on what is important to everyone and what decides the fates of nations - the economy. Trump is very guilty of being part of the sideshow and the media have amplified that even further but I still think he has some good ideas that would help with achieving sustainable economic growth and a trade balance.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

If that isn't proof of voter fraud then I don't know what is.

Or maybe Hillary has gotten more votes?

Or is everything you don't agree with a conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Duh. Two dem candidates split the vote two ways while the larger diverse republican candidates were splitting the votes 12 ways at the beginning.

Same with useless polling potential match ups. A republican polled about all the other republican candidates will say they would vote for Hillary over every other republican candidate except for their guy to make sure their guy is the one nominated.
edit on 7-3-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Or is everything you don't agree with a conspiracy?

If it makes the facts more palatable, then yes. Joking of course. What are your reasons for preferring Hillary? Safety, security and keeping the status quo? Those are the reasons I find her appealing but I can't help feel the current circumstances require change and to adapt to the change that has been happening whether we like it or not.
edit on 7-3-2016 by JustSayNo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JustSayNo

I have yet to be convinced of why she should be president. Someone please list at least three accomplishments that qualify her to be the best nominee and I will vote for her.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Clinton has received 4.1 million votes so far in these primaries, the most for any candidate on either side.

I've heard a lot of dead people vote too... I bet that's Hillary's demographic coalition...

edit on 7-3-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You want Hillary because she will preserve the status quo....

Just..wow

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

I didn't say I wanted Hillary but if I did it would be because I had a moment of weakness and preferred the status quo to other choices. I won't lie, I have my moments of weakness and remember the 90s fondly when a Clinton was President. If we could go back to those times maybe I would but a lot has changed since then and you have to adapt to change.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Red State, and Blue State is a misnomer.

What makes a state Red or Blue ?

Their governor?

Who holds the 'majority' in the state legislators ?

Most of the country is RED.

With pockets of BLue.

I Think that was the graphic from the 2012 election.

80% of the population lives along the coast, which you'll notice is primarily blue.

This is why we have a compromise on electoral votes and why we don't vote purely based on the popular vote. It gives all those red states a larger say.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: matafuchs
Georgia, Ohio and North Carolina are all showing Trump beating Clinton in the general election.

Those are very red states... any republican candidate would likely poll better than a democrat there.

True, but rather on topic, both Steven Shepard and Mike Allen had pieces over on Politico just yesterday covering how Trump is on the verge of putting some blue states into play. I think Wisconsin was named as a potential general election win for Trump.

That is ... interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

To me that concept is a total scam. It doesn't matter where the population is located, we are a single nation made up of a set number of people/voters. Just because you have less people in your state doesn't change the fact that X amount of Americans voted for someone & Y amount of Americans voted for someone else.

If X>Y then X wins end of story. As it stands we have X=A+B & Y=C+D except ABCD are electoral representatives that may or may not go with the the actual vote of the people. (Not a truly accurate analogy but meant to show how convoluted the scam is)
Anyone who defends anything that's not straight popular vote is willingly being misled, as far as I understand it.
edit on 8-3-2016 by Esoterotica because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I see, I must have misread the way you typed it. I understand where you're coming from, but personally I believe drastic change is always better than status quo. It's why I move cities every 6-18 months.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Everything is a conspiracy, whether it's something I agree with or not. Even if that conspiracy is as simple as the multi-decade destruction of our education system which has led to rtards thinking Hillary is anything but a republican-lite bank owned warhawk who happens to have a few socially liberal stances.
Realistically, there's probably multiple conspiracies working together & compounding each other. I can't see any other reason for Hillary to be getting the supposed support that she's getting.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: matafuchs

Those are red states..........

Also I have a question, why do you Trump supporters use polls to show Trump winning , yet polls put out by the same people you tout as evidence of his winning, say he CANNOT WIN against Hillary one on one...

And you say its not accurate and its trash.......

Just a question.....

Better question, why do you hate and fear Trump so much?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Trump will re-draw the electoral map.

More republicans redrawing districts in order to cheat the election? Can't wait.

Ehh more like put it back the way it was I'm sure

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join