It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is beating Hillary in the General Election in latest polling

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

After all the Anti Trump snip Cruz just might beat him out.

Definitely what the GOP is hoping for, but if Trump takes Ohio and Florida, then Cruz is pretty much finished.

Florida is Rubio's home state, and Trump is polling double digits over Rubio.

The establishment is doing all it can to stop Trump though, even if it means giving up any shot at the oval office, just to keep his name on the ticket from harming other GOP candidates in congressional races.

But, if they pull something sneaky, when Trump earns the nomination, you'll see a lot of GOP voters show that resentment in the other races as well.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: matafuchs

Those are red states..........

Also I have a question, why do you Trump supporters use polls to show Trump winning , yet polls put out by the same people you tout as evidence of his winning, say he CANNOT WIN against Hillary one on one...

And you say its not accurate and its trash.......

Just a question.....

Better question, why do you hate and fear Trump so much?

A question to my question is not an answer.........thats a deflection.......

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Its not that cut and dry, and its also a lot closer than you think, and I can tell you right now Cruz is doing really really well right now in Idaho

Delegates by state and count numbers
edit on 3/8/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Polls are not accurate...it is a litmus test to see where candidates are. If they are up by 30 points you know that it is a landslide. 10 points. That is close.

I was waiting to see if he would start to take any of the polls when the others started to drop out and it looked like Bernie was not going to get the nod. This is a fight for voters and it is going to get nasty.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's rather neck in neck between them, with polls going up and then down or down and then up. But in general, its neck in neck.

The latest poll to my knowledge of the nation is this one:

link

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds that Clinton earns 41% support to Trump’s 36%. The new numbers mark a gain for Clinton who got 37% of the vote to Trump’s 36% in late December, just over a month before the Iowa caucus launched the primary process.

Those findings were nearly identical to what we found in mid-October when Trump picked up 38% support to Clinton’s 36%.

The good news for Trump is that one-in-four voters are still up for grabs if the presidential contest comes down to these two, with a sizable 21% who prefer some other candidate at this point and three percent (3%) who are undecided

Just depends on what polls you choose to look at. But this I believe is the latest.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

a reply to: matafuchs

Those are red states..........

Also I have a question, why do you Trump supporters use polls to show Trump winning , yet polls put out by the same people you tout as evidence of his winning, say he CANNOT WIN against Hillary one on one...

And you say its not accurate and its trash.......

Just a question.....

Better question, why do you hate and fear Trump so much?

A question to my question is not an answer.........thats a deflection.......

No, it is an honest question.

Since you post anti trump posts every time his name is mentioned.

I just want to know your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Today's shows Hillary beating Trump by an 8 point spread. Which is probably about right.

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Take a look at this latest update....It now has HIllary beating Cruz and Rubio...but not Trump...in FLORIDA! There is not way he will not win Florida.

www.270towin.com...

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-09T14:17:10-06:000210 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join