It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Evidence! Ted Cruz NOT US Citizen at Birth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

You might be right!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

I'm not in Love with Trump but he might be the better Ass Hat!

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: amy2x

" I know you think you understand what you thought I said but Im not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant"

I just read your sig, that is the most appropriate sig ever.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
He looks like the Penguin.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So what? they let that nice Kenyan lad have a go didn't they?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You are conflating your super power heros. But they really are the same. Follow me.

Mario is a closet bitch. My ears can smell this.

Those on the panel of contestants best not mention this, so I did.

He would use the Reagan goodwill moniker to bag power
forcing us to assume the position of enjoying the present intolerable police state, FLIR, satellites, drones, icollars, and other electromagnetic mumbo jumbo, under the guise of being one of the good guys.

Just so he doesn't get outed, sweeping invasive technofascism is just fine. No telling how far and wide he'll crack for the masters. Thank God ISIS has completely vanished from our world, and television monitor screens. We can now focus on domestic herd issues. Carry on.

Cruz uses institutionalized religion in order to bag power. Ultimately, he would likely put Mario in jail, using the present intolerable police state, theocracy, FLIR, satellites, drones, icollars, and other electromagnetic mumbo jumbo, cloaked and enhanced by a Jesus shaped dildo, shaped by mob theocratic opinion, and shoved up our ass, in order to detect the closet odors, and deliberate how to proceed, a la Rick Santorum. Probably he would do nothing because the real power lies in higher ups in DC and Hollywood knowing more about him than he knows about himself, but that's another boil to lance. No telling how far and wide he'll crack for our masters. At any rate, thank God ISIS has completely vanished from our world, and worldview, as seen on TV. Now we can focus on domestic herd issues.

I Cannot stand his face. He belongs underground, as a mole man, in "Beneath the Planet of he Apes". He is perfect for this. The eyes. The skin. Just perfect. How do I know? It was so easy. One day I made an amanita muscaria smoothie. Ever since then, well, you know. I see through things. Sometimes it's a real problem.

Others on the panel of contestants best not say this, so I did.

Just so he doesn't get outed, sweeping invasive technofascism is just fine. Carry on.

These guys have a lot in common. Can you spot the words that match in the above paragraphs?

a reply to: amy2x

# 590

edit on 8-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: If I could load an avatar it would be Robert Blake, in Lost Highway. It's the hair, man. The chix dig it.

edit on 8-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: There are times we can tell your sanity is leaving. We have ways to detect this. We HOPE this does not happen. We Hope that you can tell us about the Apes

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: smurfy
I have not seen a larger social gaffe made by an OP in it's opening statement (this one is memorable); as CaDreamer said: *shenanigans*?

Yes, but then the opening OP is cased in very strange writing of English.
edit on 8-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i dont believe there is a deadline to filing papers for citizenship is there? i mean his mom is still his mom and she is a citizen so its all a moot point anyhow....i think im going to call shananagans on this thread.

Pretty much it in a nutshell. Same argument as Obama. Citizen at birth. Doesn't matter where you were born. Obama's birth certificate could have said Kenya, and he would have STILL been eligible.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The only thing people have on Cruz.

IS he only recently gave up his dual citizenship. Because he wanted to run for 'President'.

If you want to go after him.

Use that.

edit on 8-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
OK, I'm confused. Are we talking about Ted Rubio or Marco Cruz?

Its the imaginary third party candidate; Marco Cruz.
edit on 8-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Not "New Times Roman script" what are you alluding to?
edit on 8-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join