It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Evidence! Ted Cruz NOT US Citizen at Birth!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Smoking Gun! Ted Cruz Was NOT American Citizen at Birth! Given AMNESTY in 1986 by President Reagan? His parents failed to file a CRBA form which is required by US law. Ted's parents did not fill out the required form until 1986.Did Cruz's parents ever file a CRBA form. or apply for amnesty per President Reagan's Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986?

Smoking Gun Evidence! Ted Cruz NOT US Citizen at Birth!

amy2x opinion "Not eligible. Resign in disgrace little Marco! I am tired of these Republican and Democrat Scum bags. Most or all are doing the bidding of a secret un-elected government. I like flames. Feel free to put me through a Fire storm if you disagree with me. LoL"

VIDEO BELOW EXPLAINS WHY LITTLE MARCO IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
uummm you do know that marco rubio and ted cruz are 2 different people right? referring to your" little marco" comment hmmm a trumper? just an educated guess.

edit on 7-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2016 by CaDreamer because: because

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer
That was easy to contest as Rubio and Cruz obviously are not the same person (this scalpel like precision defining two different people always works).
edit on 7-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i dont believe there is a deadline to filing papers for citizenship is there? i mean his mom is still his mom and she is a citizen so its all a moot point anyhow....i think im going to call shananagans on this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

i was eager to be the first person to poke him in the eye...i hate sloppy seconds... lol

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
a reply to: vethumanbeing

i was eager to be the first person to poke him in the eye...i hate sloppy seconds... lol

You got to it first with seconds to spare (win goes to you)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
i dont believe there is a deadline to filing papers for citizenship is there? i mean his mom is still his mom and she is a citizen so its all a moot point anyhow....i think im going to call shananagans on this thread.

Could be; I had until I was sixteen to file French or American citizenship (born on French soil NOT CANADIAN of American parents). I will tell you this; I am not Rubio or Cruz just so there is no confusion. Can you also make this claim you are not French Canadian and running secretly for president as two different people plus your ATS name/avatar; as you will be exposed eventually.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Seems to me that jurisdiction has the sway,

The power and authority constitutionally conferred upon (or constitutionally recognized as existing in) a court or judge to pronounce the sentence of the law, or to award the remedies provided by law, upon a state of facts, proved or admitted, referred to the tribunal for decision, and authorized by law to be the subject of investigation or action by that tribunal, and in favor of or against persons (or a res) who present themselves, or who are brought, before the court in some manner sanctioned by law as proper and sufficient.

I'm not sure that the water is entirely clear though, perhaps a reading of all state law, and constitutional law and amendments might help.
However the OP should have been clearer from the point of view that the Op's intent is to paint Cruz's and Rubio's status with the same brush.
edit on 7-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
I have not seen a larger social gaffe made by an OP in it's opening statement (this one is memorable); as CaDreamer said: *shenanigans*?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer HAHAH he tried. I agree with his sentiment though.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amy2x

If it didn't matter for Obama what makes you think people care about Cruz? Heck, Cruz isn't even going to win the nomination so it matters very little either way.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Im a Trump supporter too. ... Cruz is done , Trump will win everyone knows that, Trump will be the next president and before its over we will have money with his picture on it, all of the other guys on money has on crazy wigs so it will work perfectly.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
Im a Trump supporter too. ... Cruz is done , Trump will win everyone knows that, Trump will be the next president and before its over we will have money with his picture on it, all of the other guys on money has on crazy wigs so it will work perfectly.

His likeness will be depicted upon the newly minted Million Dollar Bill; at what circulation rate and how believable to foreign and domestic 7-11's, Circle K's and Walmart?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: amy2x

amy2x opinion "Not eligible. Resign in disgrace little Marco!

VIDEO BELOW EXPLAINS WHY LITTLE MARCO IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE PRESIDENT

LOL

it takes all kinds.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Go home OP your drunk

This has been done to death, and several courts say youre wrong.....

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator

Considering Cruz is only behind by about 80 delegates

I wouldnt bet on it, theres a long way to go..........

But im sure Trump and his supporters would love to have everyone believe this so they dont turn out

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
OK, I'm confused. Are we talking about Ted Rubio or Marco Cruz?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni
OK, I'm confused. Are we talking about Ted Rubio or Marco Cruz?

Nobody knows. Not that it makes any difference they are both eligible.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: amy2x

Oh my god, this is going to turn into another Berenstain Bears thread, isn't it? I can feel it, Ted Rubio and Marco Cruz...and EVERYBODY WILL SAY IT WAS ALWAYS SO!!!!

edit on 8-3-2016 by Jonjonj because: emojinisation

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wait, it makes so much sense now, we've never seen Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio in the same room - OMG THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join